PDA

View Full Version : Four Lions

Pretty Boy
08-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Anyine else seen this yet?

Comedy written by Chris Morris(The Day Today, Brass Eye) and Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong(Peep Show). Satire about incompetent suicude bombers. Very, very funny. Not for the easily offended though and no doubt the papers will be full of letters from the professionally offended.

Hibbyradge
08-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Anyine else seen this yet?

Comedy written by Chris Morris(The Day Today, Brass Eye) and Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong(Peep Show). Satire about incompetent suicude bombers. Very, very funny. Not for the easily offended though and no doubt the papers will be full of letters from the professionally offended.

I'm really looking forward to this film. I heard a clip on 5 Live and liked the sound of it.

Check your invitations, by the way.

john18722
09-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I heard it got really good reviews and really looking forward to it too.

speedy_gonzales
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM
I always seem to find that movie trailers show the best parts of a film, when you go, you've seen the funny clips and the rest seems a bit dull.
WELL, I've seen a few different trailers for this film and I hope it doesn't follow form as it looks like it could be so funny.
Gonna go see it soon as apparently theres a 7/7 group out trying to ban it:confused:

AllyF
09-05-2010, 02:37 PM
I can't ****ing wait to see Four Lions.