PDA

View Full Version : Always look on the bright side of life...

cjward2
08-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Okay, in a bid to try and lighten some things up a bit, how about thinking about what went well this season for us. I'll try to start with a few that I was able to see, even from here in Canada:

1. Hibs score one of the goals of the season (Stokes against the Huns)
2. A Hibs shot pulls of the save of the season (Wotherspoon against Boruc)
3. Hibs play in the game that is the highest scoring in SPL history (I'm looking at the bright side, and not the fact that we gave up a 6-2 lead)
4. Work was started on the new stand and pitch to make our ground the best ground in Scotland (outside of Glasgow)
5. We have a new sponsor for next year - Puma, and an "interesting" away strip to dazzle our opponent with (although hopefully the football skill will dazzle them more).
6. A couple of Hibs players are among the leagues top scorers, and depending on the last game of the season, Stokes could be the top scorer in the league.
7. Our club finances are the envy of many in the SPL thanks to the Tache.

Now that is the more obvious ones I know, but can we make it to 20 things to be positive about this season???:agree:

erin go bragh
08-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Okay, in a bid to try and lighten some things up a bit, how about thinking about what went well this season for us. I'll try to start with a few that I was able to see, even from here in Canada:

2. A Hibs shot pulls of the save of the season (Wotherspoon against Boruc)
3. Hibs play in the game that is the highest scoring in SPL history (I'm looking at the bright side, and not the fact that we gave up a 6-2 lead)
4. Work was started on the new stand and pitch to make our ground the best ground in Scotland (outside of Glasgow)
5. We have a new sponsor for next year - Puma, and an "interesting" away strip to dazzle our opponent with (although hopefully the football skill will dazzle them more).
6. A couple of Hibs players are among the leagues top scorers, and depending on the last game of the season, Stokes could be the top scorer in the league.
7. Our club finances are the envy of many in the SPL thanks to the Tache.

Now that is the more obvious ones I know, but can we make it to 20 things to be positive about this season???:agree:
:top marksim with you all the way bud [add we have finnished above the big team and great shout for europe:wink:

lapsedhibee
08-05-2010, 08:10 PM

Never really got the fuss about Stokesy's goal against the Huns. There were two better goals in the Muthas match. Is the Ibrox goal getting more attention than it deserves purely because it was scored in a match against the OFGTF? :dunno:

I'll say 8. Hibs' first goal on Wednesday. A pure unadulterated joy.

FranckSuzy
08-05-2010, 08:59 PM
9. A world cup star in Big Sol?