PDA

View Full Version : All Or Nothing.

Thecat23
08-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Well after a season of some highs and as we are well aware some lows, its all about tomorrow.

No matter what we think of Yogi and the team i will be praying we can take 4th spot tomorrow. Europe can be the difference in a good player coming to a club rather than an average player.

So from me good luck to the boys tomorrow, it will be tough but we CAN win.

:notworthy:

we are hibs
08-05-2010, 01:36 PM
if we can score SIX past motherwell we can score goals agianst dundee united (hopefully):wink:

Thecat23
08-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Correct :thumbsup:

Lets hope we don't leak that amount again though!!

weonlywon6-2
08-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Well after a season of some highs and as we are well aware some lows, its all about tomorrow.

No matter what we think of Yogi and the team i will be praying we can take 4th spot tomorrow. Europe can be the difference in a good player coming to a club rather than an average player.

i have feeling we will win it as we are playing better and making chances,however the defence has to be good.

if we do make 4th what a crazy feeling it will be

Feed McGraw
08-05-2010, 02:56 PM

I`m afraid it`s about wages with most players, plus, the kind of Europe Hibs may get in, ( inter totoish qualifiers ) aint going to be that attractive if somebody else is paying more. Some may also look at Hibs and think -mmmm.. there`s not been much in the way of win bonuses at that club for a while, I`m not sure I fancy that . :dunno:

Ed De Gramo
08-05-2010, 02:58 PM
A final shootout for 4th spot.....

Lets get behind the team from the first whistle to the last :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 03:16 PM
I`m afraid it`s about wages with most players, plus, the kind of Europe Hibs may get in, ( inter totoish qualifiers ) aint going to be that attractive if somebody else is paying more. Some may also look at Hibs and think -mmmm.. there`s not been much in the way of win bonuses at that club for a while, I`m not sure I fancy that . :dunno:

I agree, players will come for the money, not a few games in Europe. On the flip side though, a few games in Europe might be enough for us to afford a couple of better quality players. Thats why we should ALL be getting behind the team tomorrow.

Feed McGraw
08-05-2010, 03:21 PM
I agree, players will come for the money, not a few games in Europe. On the flip side though, a few games in Europe might be enough for us to afford a couple of better quality players. Thats why we should ALL be getting behind the team tomorrow.

Too right, we should always get behind the team. Here`s hoping we do make some money to get some better players - that would be a great bonus.

heretoday
08-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Dundee Utd are likely to be without Dods and Webster. They will be wanting to protect their top players with an awkward cup final coming up against a certain Ross County.

Rangers won't want to parade the SPL prize and then get beaten at home.

Ergo, Hibs will get the fourth place.

HibbyKeith
08-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Dundee Utd are likely to be without Dods and Webster. They will be wanting to protect their top players with an awkward cup final coming up against a certain Ross County.

Rangers won't want to parade the SPL prize and then get beaten at home.

Ergo, Hibs will get the fourth place.

todays daily ****** has both these players missing, aswell as gomis and sandaza

PeterboroHibee
08-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Gomis is suspended, Dixons injured (I think) and all the other players, so they will more or less be with a patched up back line.

They will still more or less have decent attacking options even if they dont start their usual midfield and strikers so wont be easy, but we really have to be up for it as we do have a chance; youd imagine they all wont be giving 100% just incase they pick up a knock for the final.

Www1875hfc
08-05-2010, 06:35 PM
A final shootout for 4th spot.....

Lets get behind the team from the first whistle to the last :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

With you on that,last game of the season, lets do our bit and give the players the backing for 90 mins.

All will be forgotten if we qualify for europe.:greengrin

monktonharp
08-05-2010, 08:42 PM
With you on that,last game of the season, lets do our bit and give the players the backing for 90 mins.

All will be forgotten if we qualify for europe.:greengrinno it wont,but hope we can get a result.