PDA

View Full Version : Hughes on Rob jones

Jim44
08-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Hughes says that if Jones had still been in our defense, Wednesday's result would not have happened. A bit late in the day to make obvious observations like that now. Did he try to do something about it in January instead of bringing in wastes of space like Gow? Still maybe he will go all out to make strengthening our defence a top priority in summer.

wills
08-05-2010, 11:01 AM
I believe that Hughes has tried to bring in 5 or 6 new faces only to be turned down by all of them. I agree that Gow was not the signing we needed, team crying out for a centre half and right back, but if other clubs can pay more money we will never compete. The purse strings need to be loosend by the board. It look as though Bamba will be away so will the board give Hughes the money to bring in a decent replacement or will Hughes continue to do his shopping at Falkirk. Time will only tell

bingo70
08-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Hughes says that if Jones had still been in our defense, Wednesday's result would not have happened. A bit late in the day to make obvious observations like that now. Did he try to do something about it in January instead of bringing in wastes of space like Gow? Still maybe he will go all out to make strengthening our defence a top priority in summer.

Think we're basically at the stage now of twisting and criticising everything he says so i don't know why he bothers giving interviews, by all means have a go at him for tactical mistakes like the subs on wednesday, but slating him for saying something most would agree with seems out of order IMO.

To answer your question though, Yogi said in an interview he had tried to buy players but had been turned down by a lot of them as he is trying to sign a higher calibre of player than we may be used to, i'd also add we've actually already replaced Jones with a better player but he was suspended for stupidly throwing the ball away.

bingo70
08-05-2010, 11:05 AM
I believe that Hughes has tried to bring in 5 or 6 new faces only to be turned down by all of them. I agree that Gow was not the signing we needed, team crying out for a centre half and right back, but if other clubs can pay more money we will never compete. The purse strings need to be loosend by the board. It look as though Bamba will be away so will the board give Hughes the money to bring in a decent replacement or will Hughes continue to do his shopping at Falkirk. Time will only tell

we only got Cregg and Mcbride from falkirk.

after signing the likes of stokes and miller recently i don't think the board can be criticised for not loosening the purse strings

Ray_
08-05-2010, 11:07 AM

To be fair it took Hibs a number of years to get somebody like Jones in, before that we had to put up with the likes of PC.

--------
08-05-2010, 11:50 AM

:agree: He needs to identify a dominant centre-half and two full-backs, right and left.

That releases Ian Murray into midfield. I'd release Hogg and McCann, and persevere with Hanlon and McCormack another year - but as back-up centre-backs. And I'd play Thicot at right CB alongside the new man.

Four first-team goalkeepers in the squad, none of whom we really trust, and only ONE full-back.

And he's been injured all season. :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Think we're basically at the stage now of twisting and criticising everything he says so i don't know why he bothers giving interviews, by all means have a go at him for tactical mistakes like the subs on wednesday, but slating him for saying something most would agree with seems out of order IMO.

Its pathetic really, we have a great chance of qualifying for Europe, and people cant wait to get stuck into the manager and team. Here's a novel idea, lets get behind the club while we are, is that not what fans are supposed to do? :confused: Supporters my arse.:bitchy:

Bayern Bru
08-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again - I don't think Yogi signed Gow and Brown because he had a burning desire to sign another forward and another keeper, but rather that he was signing who he could. Perhaps he thought he was going to lose a striker during the Jan. window, or that he'd already decided two keepers were leaving and he wanted Brown plus AN Other as his goalies for next season - starting the building for summer early on.

Just a thought though.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again - I don't think Yogi signed Gow and Brown because he had a burning desire to sign another forward and another keeper, but rather that he was signing who he could. Perhaps he thought he was going to lose a striker during the Jan. window, or that he'd already decided two keepers were leaving and he wanted Brown plus AN Other as his goalies for next season - starting the building for summer early on.

Just a thought though.

No, he was just ignoring the places that needed strengthening, and signing goalies willy nilly. It would not surprise me, if he signed another 3 in the summer.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Russell Anderson, Darren Barr, David Gray, Michael Hart

All defenders. All players Hughes tried to sign in January.

Lets not let that get in the way of a good slagging tho

Aldo
08-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Lets hope he has recognised and identified the players he wants and has their agents on his side. At least 2 CH's and a RB are required.....however can anyone confirm if we indeed signed the boy Wood from Dunfermline (A RB i believe).

3pm
08-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Aye, and if we had David Murphy, Kevin Thomson and Garry O'Connor.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Aye, and if we had David Murphy, Kevin Thomson and Garry O'Connor.

and Matty Jack :wink:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 12:48 PM
and Matty Jack :wink:

I'm not sure, but did we not also have Brian Kerr?

Houchy
08-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Its pathetic really, we have a great chance of qualifying for Europe, and people cant wait to get stuck into the manager and team. Here's a novel idea, lets get behind the club while we are, is that not what fans are supposed to do? :confused: Supporters my arse.:bitchy:

No, he was just ignoring the places that needed strengthening, and signing goalies willy nilly. It would not surprise me, if he signed another 3 in the summer.

So are you sticking up for Yogi or not as you seem to be contradicting yourself here, as in the first post you criticise people for getting "stuck into the manager and the team", yet the second post, you seem to be questioning Yogis managerial nous... or was the first post laced with a touch of sarcasm?

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
So are you sticking up for Yogi or not as you seem to be contradicting yourself here, as in the first post you criticise people for getting "stuck into the manager and the team", yet the second post, you seem to be questioning Yogis managerial nous... or was the first post laced with a touch of sarcasm?

Whoosh.:wink:

heidtheba
08-05-2010, 12:56 PM
To be fair it took Hibs a number of years to get somebody like Jones in, before that we had to put up with the likes of PC.

Whose PC?

Houchy
08-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Whoosh.:wink:

Thought so.:agree:

1875godsgift
08-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Whose PC?

Not mine.

heidtheba
08-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Not mine.

lol yes appalling lack of correct English,

who's PC?

OtterHibee
08-05-2010, 01:16 PM
lol yes appalling lack of correct English,

who's PC?

Colin Murdock :paranoid:

yekimevol
08-05-2010, 03:30 PM
well if we think back to when big rob left, yogi promised a world class replacement that never came !!!! so it would not have happend if he did what he said as usual:grr:

500miles
08-05-2010, 03:33 PM
well if we think back to when big rob left, yogi promised a world class replacement that never came !!!! so it would not have happend if he did what he said as usual:grr:

To be fair, we did get Ivory Coast International Sol Bamba to take Jones' place.....

yekimevol
08-05-2010, 03:36 PM
To be fair, we did get Ivory Coast International Sol Bamba to take Jones' place.....
i dont count that cause he was our muscle in the middle of the park which stopped us getting ran over as much under the reign of mixu. so by not getting a world class replacement he has increased the problem of our small and physically weak midfield!!

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 03:38 PM
i dont count that cause he was our muscle in the middle of the park which stopped us getting ran over as much under the reign of mixu. so by not getting a world class replacement he has increased the problem of our small and physically weak midfield!!

He promised us a world class replacement? I must have missed that quote.:confused:

marinello59
08-05-2010, 03:51 PM
He promised us a world class replacement? I must have missed that quote.:confused:

Aye, because he never said it. Somebody else made that same ludicrous statement a month or so back on here. I had assumed it was a Yam.

marinello59
08-05-2010, 03:52 PM

Utter garbage.

_hucks_
08-05-2010, 03:56 PM

Mikey, he never promised a world class replacement... I wonder where you hear things sometimes....

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Aye, because he never said it. Somebody else made that same ludicrous statement a month or so back on here. I had assumed it was a Yam.

People making things up, and TLM blatantly lying, its pathetic. You'd think we were being relegated the way some folk are behaving.:bitchy:

Arch Stanton
08-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Russell Anderson, Darren Barr, David Gray, Michael Hart

All defenders. All players Hughes tried to sign in January.

Lets not let that get in the way of a good slagging tho

I've not been impressed with Hughes' team building and regard this as fair comment and in no way slagging. The time to replace Jones was last July when he left.

I do find it strange that two ex-defenders, Hughes and Mowbray, should have been so remiss in making sure they had decent choices in defence.

yekimevol
08-05-2010, 05:07 PM
ok maybe over the top with world class but here then !!!
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-boss-vows-to-bring.5447987.jp (http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-boss-vows-to-bring.5447987.jp)

Toaods
08-05-2010, 05:08 PM
i have no problem with going after a target that may be byound our wage structure if ti benefits teh team and we get at least one of them. But to chase here, ther and everywhere and end up with none is useless.

greenlex
08-05-2010, 05:18 PM
ok maybe over the top with world class but here then !!!
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-boss-vows-to-bring.5447987.jp (http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-boss-vows-to-bring.5447987.jp)
Bamba fills the role while Hughes still looks. Simples.:wink:

yekimevol
08-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Bamba fills the role while Hughes still looks. Simples.:wink:
well my friend two transfer windows is a little to long for me

greenlex
08-05-2010, 06:10 PM

Well my friend I dont think you are alone. Then again I dont think I am either. :wink:

marinello59
08-05-2010, 06:13 PM

It's tough to get the right available player in during such a short period of time. Add in the fact that other bigger spending clubs are chasing the same players as we are and it becomes doubly difficult. That's the reality.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 06:19 PM
In January, there was no clamour for another centre half. In fact when we signed gow, most people were happy with our January window. Nobody left, we gained Gow and Smith, and we were riding high. Most thought it was right the manager did not just sign any old player, and were happy to wait until the summer to get the right players. Hindsight's wonderful.

NaeTechnoHibby
08-05-2010, 06:24 PM
In reality, JH has only had one transfer window ...bear with me.. as he had to assess what we had, what we'ed keep and what we can get :agree:

The January transfer window is a gamble, and I have no qualms about saying that Gow was pish business, however, maybe after bringing in Stack in the summer and seeing his fitness problems, he brought in Smith to cover immedialy and Brown as long term, given that Maka was our jokey card last year.

He saw our defence and up until December it was okay, then injury, suspensions and country commitments leave us well short, as it would in any other dept......he's tried to shore it up and it didnae work, that was at the end of the transfer window :agree:

So what can he to do?????

Arch Stanton
08-05-2010, 07:13 PM
In reality, JH has only had one transfer window ...bear with me.. as he had to assess what we had, what we'ed keep and what we can get :agree:

The January transfer window is a gamble, and I have no qualms about saying that Gow was pish business, however, maybe after bringing in Stack in the summer and seeing his fitness problems, he brought in Smith to cover immedialy and Brown as long term, given that Maka was our jokey card last year.

He saw our defence and up until December it was okay, then injury, suspensions and country commitments leave us well short, as it would in any other dept......he's tried to shore it up and it didnae work, that was at the end of the transfer window :agree:

So what can he to do?????

Nice try, I'll give you that, but in the case of Jones it wasn't a case of assessing whether he would keep him - it had been well known for some months that he was on the way out.

So, even if the club had done nothing to research a replacement I'm sure agents from far and wide had been sending in details of possible replacements. Leaving us depleted in central defence was a gaffe of major proportions IMO.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Nice try, I'll give you that, but in the case of Jones it wasn't a case of assessing whether he would keep him - it had been well known for some months that he was on the way out.

So, even if the club had done nothing to research a replacement I'm sure agents from far and wide had been sending in details of possible replacements. Leaving us depleted in central defence was a gaffe of major proportions IMO.

He was replaced by the ivory coast centre half.:confused:

Arch Stanton
08-05-2010, 07:40 PM
He was replaced by the ivory coast centre half.:confused:

Oh please, if you can't grasp the concept of a squad of players then I'm sure your confused smiley can - get him to explain it to you!

aljo7-0
08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm not sure, but did we not also have Brian Kerr?
No we couldn't have. I'd have seen him if he had played for Hibs. It's not as if he's invisible now is it. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
08-05-2010, 07:51 PM

He may well have Jim but may have been unsuccessful. Sadly some folk turn that into a 'why no centre half' argument.

I'm pretty sure Yogi knows where we need to strengthen ..............

......... but just in case he doesnae :greengrin

Solid keeper
Solid right back
Solid centre half
Solid centre mid
Solid centre forward

:greengrin

Sergey
08-05-2010, 08:00 PM
In January, there was no clamour for another centre half. In fact when we signed gow, most people were happy with our January window. Nobody left, we gained Gow and Smith, and we were riding high. Most thought it was right the manager did not just sign any old player, and were happy to wait until the summer to get the right players. Hindsight's wonderful.

Trolling again I see.

You don't really have a scooby about what was happening behind the scenes, do you?

We had talks with Barr, but maybe that fact doesn't fit your remit, eh!

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh please, if you can't grasp the concept of a squad of players then I'm sure your confused smiley can - get him to explain it to you!

I know what a squad is , i also know the manager tried to get players in to strengthen that squad, perhaps you ignored that. Or perhaps you'd rather he signed any old crap. like the previous two did? That worked didnt it?

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Trolling again I see.

You don't really have a scooby about what was happening behind the scenes, do you?

We had talks with Barr, but maybe that fact doesn't fit your remit, eh!

Another one.:bitchy: Did i say we never tried to sign a centre half? We tried for Barr, and Hart, but they never signed. Who should we have signed. When the transfer window shut, most were happy we'd kept everyone, and signed Gow and keeper. You are the one without a scooby. Another just making things up for the sake of your point.:bitchy:

Sergey
08-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Mr A Troll spewed forth:

In January, there was no clamour for another centre half.He then counter-questioned....

Another one.:bitchy: Did i say we never tried to sign a centre half? We tried for Barr, and Hart, but they never signed. Who should we have signed. When the transfer window shut, most were happy we'd kept everyone, and signed Gow and keeper. You are the one without a scooby. Another just making things up for the sake of your point.:bitchy:

Keep digging that hole for yourself.

Arch Stanton
08-05-2010, 08:11 PM
I know what a squad is ya dick, i also know the manager tried to get players in to strengthen that squad, perhaps you ignored that. Or perhaps you'd rather he signed any old crap. like the previous two did? That worked didnt it?

So, we've stepped away from 'not needing another CB' and moved over to 'tried to get one but couldn't' - nothing if not elusive. No wonder threads you post on often become long tedious affairs.

If you're seriously suggesting that no centre backs of any quality were available during last summers transfer window then you'll excuse me if I suggest that you're talking utter tosh.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:15 PM
He then counter-questioned....

Keep digging that hole for yourself.

Keep digging that hole.

WTF are you on about? I dont remember any clamour for a centre half, unless you are counting now. And i knew we were after Barr, it was in the papers and on here.:faf:

NaeTechnoHibby
08-05-2010, 08:17 PM

And where exactly do we get a 6ft 6/5 inch defender from :rolleyes:

Not many going around sadly :yawn:

And one who willnae get pelters tae, as he's perfection personified :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:20 PM
So, we've stepped away from 'not needing another CB' and moved over to 'tried to get one but couldn't' - nothing if not elusive. No wonder threads you post on often become long tedious affairs.

If you're seriously suggesting that no centre backs of any quality were available during last summers transfer window then you'll excuse me if I suggest that you're talking utter tosh.

I have no idea what other central defenders we were after? Although in January, we had one of the best defensive records in Britain, and the manager perhaps after missing out on Barr and Anderson, thought he'd wait until the summer, and get someone he really wants, rather than just another body. He had Hanlon coming through, and probably thought he'd manage with that. Its funny how there was no outrage then?

Sergey
08-05-2010, 08:22 PM
WTF are you on about? I dont remember any clamour for a centre half, unless you are counting now. And i knew we were after Barr, it was in the papers and on here.:faf:

We made 2 cash offers, reddies on the table, to Falkirk for Barr in January, but maybe they were only kid-on offers as we weren't really interested.

Keep digging...

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:24 PM
We made 2 cash offers, reddies on the table, to Falkirk for Barr in January, but maybe they were only kid-on offers as we weren't really interested.

Keep digging...

I'm talking about the fans clamouring for a centre half, you are talking about the club. :faf::faf: Of course the club were trying to get players in. :faf::faf:

matty_f
08-05-2010, 08:25 PM

Keep digging...

I think you've misinterpreted what BH's point was, G.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:27 PM
i think you've misinterpreted what bh's point was, g.

wwhhoooossshhhh

Golden Bear
08-05-2010, 08:31 PM

Blackpool Hibs - you're personality transplant has obviously worked, either that or you've found a new source for the hallucinating drugs - care to give me a number?!

Toaods
08-05-2010, 08:33 PM
:whistle:..........Swedish trialist/established centre half over to have a look to see if he fancied us...:whistle:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:33 PM

Blackpool Hibs - you're personality transplant has obviously worked, either that or you've found a new source for the hallucinating drugs - care to give me a number?!

A european trip next season, new stadium, better players, whats not to look forward to? Sergeys gone a bit quiet?????????????:faf:

Arch Stanton
08-05-2010, 08:42 PM
I have no idea what other central defenders we were after? Although in January, we had one of the best defensive records in Britain, and the manager perhaps after missing out on Barr and Anderson, thought he'd wait until the summer, and get someone he really wants, rather than just another body. He had Hanlon coming through, and probably thought he'd manage with that. Its funny how there was no outrage then?

And what outrage would that be then? I'm merely saying he should have replaced Jones like he said he was going to and it was a major gaffe that he didn't - no outrage at all.

I'll freely admit that I am in no position to assess the depth of talent in Hibs squad, however, when JH makes a statement that the squad is deficient in some way (i.e. the OP) then I have every right in taking him up on it. If it is true now then it was no less true last summer. It was his job to put the best squad together with the resources available and he just didn't do that.

There could easilly have been a couple of thousand decent centre backs changing clubs throughout Europe last summer, not to mention an influx from outwith - he had no excuse for not finding someone suitable during those months.

Sergey
08-05-2010, 08:46 PM
A european trip next season, new stadium, better players, whats not to look forward to? Sergeys gone a bit quiet?????????????:faf:

WTF are you spouting-on about. I've re-read the thread and there's little that actually insinuates that you were referring to the supporters proclamations that we didn't actually require a replacement in defence rather than the clubs actual needs.

I could search the archives and pull-up numerous threads that could support this argument, and you know it.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:48 PM
WTF are you spouting-on about. I've re-read the thread and there's little that actually insinuates that you were referring to the supporters proclamations that we didn't actually require a replacement in defence rather than the clubs actual needs.

I could search the archives and pull-up numerous threads that could support this argument, and you know it.

Do it.

Sergey
08-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Do it.

That would simply be 'Feeding the Troll'

:troll:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:53 PM
And what outrage would that be then? I'm merely saying he should have replaced Jones like he said he was going to and it was a major gaffe that he didn't - no outrage at all.
He tried but did not get his 1st options. And in January, we had a great defensive record, it did not seem like a gaff then.
I'll freely admit that I am in no position to assess the depth of talent in Hibs squad, however, when JH makes a statement that the squad is deficient in some way (i.e. the OP) then I have every right in taking him up on it. If it is true now then it was no less true last summer. It was his job to put the best squad together with the resources available and he just didn't do that.
Again, see above. I'm sure he will address it in the summer.
There could easilly have been a couple of thousand decent centre backs changing clubs throughout Europe last summer, not to mention an influx from outwith - he had no excuse for not finding someone suitable during those months.

His excuse was our defensive record, it was very good, and he probably thought he could get through to the summer with what he had?

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 08:57 PM
That would simply be 'Feeding the Troll'

:troll:

My arse, as usual you are spouting tripe, just like your scoop that blackpool had signed that lad from Barnet. :faf: You could probably find posts from everyone on here, saying he'd like this player replaced, or that player. But in January, when the transfer window closed, the majority of people on here, and most Hibs fans were happy with our squad. And we all thought it would get us through to the end of the season. If you think different, go bring the posts up, clamouring for a new centre half.:faf::faf:

matty_f
08-05-2010, 09:01 PM

I said the same thing (about Jones) on a number of threads on here immediately after the game.

We sorely lacked his presence, experience, and ability.

Sergey
08-05-2010, 09:03 PM
My arse, as usual you are spouting tripe, just like your scoop that blackpool had signed that lad from Barnet. :faf: You could probably find posts from everyone on here, saying he'd like this player replaced, or that player. But in January, when the transfer window closed, the majority of people on here, and most Hibs fans were happy with our squad. And we all thought it would get us through to the end of the season. If you think different, go bring the posts up, clamouring for a new centre half.:faf::faf:

I'll have you know that the deal was verbally done with the Barnet player (Adomah) and Blackpool failed to cough-up the agreed money. Barnet pulled the plug 3 days after I fed you the info, and 4 days before it was reported in the press. Troll on.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 09:03 PM
I said the same thing (about Jones) on a number of threads on here immediately after the game.

We sorely lacked his presence, experience, and ability.

I'd wager a big bet you were not saying it in January though.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 09:04 PM
I'll have you know that the deal was verbally done with the Barnet player (Adomah) and Blackpool failed to cough-up the agreed money. Barnet pulled the plug 3 days after I fed you the info, and 4 days before it was reported in the press. Troll on.

So they never signed him, you said they had.

Sergey
08-05-2010, 09:10 PM
So they never signed him, you said they had.

Here's the PM I sent to you on the 16th January:

Blackpool Signing
A wee bit of transfer gossip for your home team :wink:

Blackpool are in the process of signing Albert Adomah (Barnet winger...good player). A fee of around £500k has been agreed between the clubs and he should sign shortly.

Blackpool had a director at Barnet this afternoon who will secure the deal.

Troll on.

matty_f
08-05-2010, 09:10 PM
I'd wager a big bet you were not saying it in January though.:greengrin

We never missed him as much in January!:greengrin

Golden Bear
08-05-2010, 09:11 PM
To diversify slightly, it was remiss of the Club's successive planning to leave us without a recognised and competent right back for the entire season.

This is something which should never be allowed to happen again.

Arch Stanton
08-05-2010, 09:11 PM
His excuse was our defensive record, it was very good, and he probably thought he could get through to the summer with what he had?

His excuse for what? I thought everything was just great. :agree:

And as for your highlighted bits in my post - you say that since he didn't put together the best squad he could last summer he will in fact do so this summer.

Unless of course he can't get hist 1st options because in that case he will stop trying. Mind you, the good thing about summers is that they come around every year.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Here's the PM I sent to you on the 16th January:

Troll on.

Just like Hibs clamouring for Barr. :faf::faf::faf:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 09:17 PM
His excuse for what? I thought everything was just great. :agree:

And as for your highlighted bits in my post - you say that since he didn't put together the best squad he could last summer he will in fact do so this summer.

Unless of course he can't get hist 1st options because in that case he will stop trying. Mind you, the good thing about summers is that they come around every year.

I have never said everything is just great. Your another with selective reading. I know we have problems, i have never denied we have been sheite since the middle of February. I just believe we have the right man to fix them. I also see the reasons why we have the problems.

eastmainsmsh
08-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Alan Combe.. burton o brien, david mcnamee, dont laugh please christian dailly look at davie weir if he can play at 40 so can dailly ..hasnt let anyone down in premiership or with scotland he can play centre half , right back, left back or ideally in holding role :agree:.......gary harkins .....andy dorman .....also have a feeling daryll duffy could be with hibs nxt season

Sergey
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Just like Hibs clamouring for Barr. :faf::faf::faf:

You see, AT, you're accrediting quotes to folks who don't actually state them, simply to troll the forum. You're ploy to implicate a PM that I sent as hard fact to back up your case has also backfired.

Keep digging.

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 09:36 PM
You see, AT, you're accrediting quotes to folks who don't actually state them, simply to troll the forum. You're ploy to implicate a PM that I sent as hard fact to back up your case has also backfired.

Keep digging.

My arse, you got it wrong, even matty saw it, but to save face you are staying on the attack. For someone who keeps saying dont feed the troll, you dont seem to be heeding your own advice?:faf::faf:

Sergey
08-05-2010, 09:40 PM
My arse, you got it wrong, even matty saw it, but to save face you are staying on the attack. For someone who keeps saying dont feed the troll, you dont seem to be heeding your own advice?:faf::faf:

Indeed....

...I'll have the last laugh :wink:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 09:43 PM
Indeed....

...I'll have the last laugh :wink:

Indeed, you came on here on the attack, and got it completely wrong. You were on about one thing, while i another. I dont suppose i'm the only one laughing. :wink:

Sergey
08-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Indeed, you came on here on the attack, and got it completely wrong. You were on about one thing, while i another. I dont suppose i'm the only one laughing. :wink:

YMMV - I know exactly what you're at.

Golden Bear
08-05-2010, 09:58 PM
It's great when ye're pissed - these YMMV's are brilliant!

:drunk:

brydekirk
08-05-2010, 09:58 PM
considering we had one of the best defensive records in brittian at christmas.

Iain G
08-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Solid keeper
Solid right back
Solid centre half
Solid centre mid
Solid centre forward

HOpefully Brown is our solid keeper for next season.

I'd also add a proper left back to that list and another centre half :agree:

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2010, 10:03 PM
YMMV - I know exactly what you're at.

Once again, i have no idea what you are on about, i'm not sure you do either?