07-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Seems good to me

eastmainsmsh
07-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Seems good to me

and me :agree:

Aldo
07-05-2010, 10:54 AM
In a word NO would rather have Stewart back at ER TBH.

col02
07-05-2010, 10:55 AM
If in place of Cregg as a squad player then maybe aye but no better than Rankin, Miller or McBride imho.

Bayern Bru
07-05-2010, 10:56 AM
In a word NO would rather have Stewart back at ER TBH.

:hmmm: Well he has fallen out with Jefferies...

Incidentally, Mark Kerr was the lad fined for breach of the peace in a nightclub, so he'd fit in well with the current crop. :devil:

Sprouleflyer
07-05-2010, 10:58 AM
He has had a very poor season with Aberdeen and he is their captain.

Thats all we need, another gutless player.

Future17
07-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Squad player. Wouldn't take us forward. Screw loose.

Broken Gnome
07-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Aberdeen fans all turned against him, Hearts looking to double his current wages..... nah.

archiebald
07-05-2010, 11:26 AM
He is not gutless thats for sure

Rossco442
07-05-2010, 11:38 AM
He is not gutless thats for sure

Yeah getting sent off recklessley (sp?) gives him guts.

He's a budget player, we have MUCH better at ER, they're just no performing ATM.

Hakim Sar
07-05-2010, 11:43 AM
poor shout imo

mark kerr is rubbish

M11BMO
07-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Not for me... Average player who has never really filled his full potential.

Whats the point in wasting valuable wages on a player that is no better than the current crop.

Cabbage East
07-05-2010, 12:02 PM
He is awful. Speak to an Aberdeen fan.

HibbyAndy
07-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Wasnt to bad a player at Dundee utd, Id have taken him then, Now he's just another thug that plays for Aberdeen and total keek to boot.

MacBean
07-05-2010, 12:33 PM
biggest anus in scottish football outside of the ugly sisters and hearts. cannot stand him. cheatig moaning git and RUBBISH

--------
07-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Wasnt to bad a player at Dundee utd, Id have taken him then, Now he's just another thug that plays for Aberdeen and total keek to boot.

Oh yes - that was a lovely wee pass he played through for Boyd to score in the Cup Final before he left....

Bog-standard midfielder of doubtful quality.

I'd rather we signed a couple of decent full-backs and a replacement for Sol B once he leaves. That would allow IM to move forward into centre-midfield alongside Liam Miller. I'd also move on 2 out of 4 of our 'utility' type midfielders - Cregg, Stevenson, McBride and Rankin. Probably Cregg and Stevenson, and replace with ONE of better quality.

HibbyAndy
07-05-2010, 12:35 PM
No - that was a lovely wee pass he played through for Boyd to score in the Cup Final before he left....

Was that no Willow Flood?

TheMentalHibees
07-05-2010, 12:51 PM

Nah, was definitely Kerr. Last minute of the game if I recall correctly, United winning 1-0 and Kerr played a perfectly timed backpass straight to Boyd, who tucked it away.

CB_NO3
07-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Defo no. As someone has already said, I would well rather have Stewart.

--------
07-05-2010, 12:56 PM

Nope - Kerr.

I'd have thought we'd have had enough of midfielders of that name at ER.

Unless, of course, there's a crying need for someone to do a bit of 'unseen work' in the middle of the park...

To go with the 'unseen work' that seems to be going on every week at East Mains. :rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
07-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Nope - Kerr.

I'd have thought we'd have had enough of midfielders of that name at ER.

Unless, of course, there's a crying need for someone to do a bit of 'unseen work' in the middle of the park...

To go with the 'unseen work' that seems to be going on every week at East Mains. :rolleyes:

Yeah your right i remember now :aok:

IWasThere2016
07-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Kerr is dross.

Hainan Hibs
07-05-2010, 01:12 PM
He's considered one of the worst Aberdeen captains in a very long time up here in Aberdeen.

PeterboroHibee
07-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Hes awful, no thanks. CM is hardly the biggest priority for us anyway.

seanraff07
07-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Considering Aberdeen fans apparently boo him everytime he gets the ball i don't really fancy him, i'd rather have Stewart.

Pretty Boy
07-05-2010, 01:42 PM
He's considered one of the worst Aberdeen captains in a very long time up here in Aberdeen.

TBH i wouldn't read much into that. Aberdeen fans have some of the most over inflated egos regarding how big/good their club is. They make the yams look modest. They proclaim just about everyone not good enough for them.

You only have to note how much they hated Calderwood despite him taking them into Europe 3 times in 5 season and to a Scottish cup semi final. Not good enough for them though, they needed someone who was 'Aberdeen minded'. Worked out well for them.

As for Kerr i think he's a decent enough player. Wouldn't be at the top of my shopping list and i think there is better available. He is certainly not dross though and is by no means a coward or gutless. Some of the abuse he puts up with is nothing short of a disgrace but he never hides and just gets on with it. I had a mate who informed me the other night he was going to the Aberdeen game just so he could boo Kerr and Mulgrew. Apparently this was organised on a supporters website before the game. Good fans.

Hainan Hibs
07-05-2010, 02:07 PM
TBH i wouldn't read much into that. Aberdeen fans have some of the most over inflated egos regarding how big/good their club is. They make the yams look modest. They proclaim just about everyone not good enough for them.

You only have to note how much they hated Calderwood despite him taking them into Europe 3 times in 5 season and to a Scottish cup semi final. Not good enough for them though, they needed someone who was 'Aberdeen minded'. Worked out well for them.

Aye, I should've added that. They have an obsession with the embarrassing "Third Force" tag that Hearts also have and actually do believe they are famous around Europe.

During the times I missed the self abuse of watching Hibs I allowed myself to be dragged along to Pittodrie. Kerr was humpty each time but then the entire sheep team was.

Leith Green
07-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Hes awful, no thanks. CM is hardly the biggest priority for us anyway.

You have got to be kidding, right??

Would put centre midfield alongside a right back and commanding centre half and big physical striker as a priority, we have been overrun in midfield since February

Hibs90
07-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Mark Kerr is pish. :agree:

PeterboroHibee
07-05-2010, 02:48 PM
You have got to be kidding, right??

Would put centre midfield alongside a right back and commanding centre half and big physical striker as a priority, we have been overrun in midfield since February

Well I do feel that we need players there, but considering the whole defence needs redone, I would consider that number 1 priority.

If you cant defend you dont win football matches, simple as.

--------
07-05-2010, 03:00 PM

As for Kerr i think he's a decent enough player. Wouldn't be at the top of my shopping list and i think there is better available. He is certainly not dross though and is by no means a coward or gutless. Some of the abuse he puts up with is nothing short of a disgrace but he never hides and just gets on with it. I had a mate who informed me the other night he was going to the Aberdeen game just so he could boo Kerr and Mulgrew. Apparently this was organised on a supporters website before the game. Good fans.

Sounds as if Easter Road would be the sort of place he'd be used to then. :wink:

I still think we have better and can do better. We have a squad with half-a-dozen interchangeable 'utility' midfield players, four goalkeepers, each one a bomb-scare except the guy who hasn't played yet, and NO FULL-BACKS and a serious deficiency of CENTRE-BACKS.

I know where my priority would lie for next season. :cool2:

greenlex
07-05-2010, 03:07 PM
No. Not an improvement in any capacity to what we have. Next!

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2010, 05:49 PM
kerr is keek :agree: tha yamboids are supposed to be in talks with him anyway:jamboak:

rubber mal
07-05-2010, 05:52 PM
No thanks.

Dunbar Hibee
07-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Kerr is baws.

Bayern Bru
07-05-2010, 06:24 PM
I'd rather have Jim Kerr.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Unless he can play in the back four, he is not the kind of player we are looking for. No matter how good or bad he is, we need defenders.

heidtheba
07-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Was one of the best ever Scottish players...
on champ manager 98/99

Funny how some of the players on that game were hidden youngsters who did well in real life too...he wasn't one tho...Nii Lamptey was another

Ah Ronaldhino for Hibs...happy days

sorry totally random - 3 hours sleep as a result of watching the election
:yawn:

jdships
07-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Who ?

Toaods
07-05-2010, 07:23 PM
A hardworking, tough tackling midfielder who is dripping in sweat when the full time whistle goes. Sadly though, he is just as sweaty at kick off.

down the slope
07-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Please no, Deborah Kerr would be better.

Gala Foxes
07-05-2010, 08:42 PM
given the fact aberdeen fans apparently hate him, and they are mince just now, I hardly think he will be a good addition to a midfield that "boasts" Rankin and "posted missing" Millar

Bostonhibby
08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
:bitchy: no , but we could do with a couple more goalkeepers, preferably injured ones if there are any out there, and if they can double as centre backs or full backs even better.

HibbyAndy
08-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Ad rather take Jaun Kerr.