PDA

View Full Version : New East stand planning error!!!

Captain Trips
06-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Im sorry to say that the new stand has a major blunder in its design.........

It's facing the pitch :wink:

SloopJB
06-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Ha

ooops

ha

hibee_nation
06-05-2010, 09:32 PM
How original.

MyresideHibby
06-05-2010, 09:43 PM
:yawn:

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2010, 09:48 PM
the old ones are the best so they say

Scooter
06-05-2010, 09:53 PM

I have heard that there might be a problem. Something hibs have over looked

seanraff07
06-05-2010, 09:58 PM
:blah:

MB62
07-05-2010, 11:01 AM
the old ones are the best so they say

Just not on this occasion :yawn:

Bayern Bru
07-05-2010, 11:07 AM
:tumble:

Peevemor
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
the old ones are the oldest so they say

Fixed it.

banarc7062
07-05-2010, 11:28 AM

Aye, the auld yins are the best.

Hillsidehibby
07-05-2010, 11:36 AM
That joke should be carbon dated.

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2010, 12:34 PM

It has to face the pitch though - how else would we watch the match?

I take it it's Yogi's fault?

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 01:10 PM
:faf:

Eh actually...

Naw.

.Sean.
07-05-2010, 01:44 PM
:tumble:

RoslinInstHibby
07-05-2010, 01:48 PM

:yawn: yawn, more of the same...if you have the info then spill

1two
07-05-2010, 02:44 PM

A planning error problem? A construction problem?
Or are you just looking for attention problem? If there was a problem you'd be on here telling us about it not telling you might know!

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Aye, the auld yins are the best.

Surely that should only apply to Jonnyboy?

scoopyboy
07-05-2010, 04:37 PM

OK, I'll bite. What have they overlooked?

Alfred E Newman
07-05-2010, 05:12 PM

filling the seats?

Scooter
07-05-2010, 06:44 PM
more an over look I think
I'm led to believe that the services (police etc) have not been consulted on the plans. I sure they are ment to be cosulted for safe Ingres/egress, crowed control, getting unwell folk out quickly in an emergancy stuff like that

hibee_nation
07-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Nae wonder you are cock of the week :bitchy:

Do you think the work will come to a grinding halt please let us know asap, there will be a lot of us so disapointed if we can't get our ST seats. :bye:

MSK
07-05-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm led to believe that the services (police etc) have not been consulted on the plans. I sure they are ment to be cosulted for safe Ingres/egress, crowed control, getting unwell folk out quickly in an emergancy stuff like thatBallcocks ...

You were meant to have your title for a week remember ..we were gonna hand it to someone else but you can just keep it ..

I will find another one for BH...

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Ballcocks ...

You were meant to have your title for a week remember ..we were gonna hand it to someone else but you can just keep it ..

:faf:

Scooter
07-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Nae wonder you are cock of the week :bitchy:

Do you think the work will come to a grinding halt please let us know asap, there will be a lot of us so disapointed if we can't get our ST seats. :bye:

did i say that goon :greengrin

Scooter
07-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Ballcocks ...

i like my advatar :agree::thumbsup::top marks

Bostonhibby
07-05-2010, 09:29 PM

WTF, We have a pitch ??????????
what will all the potential allotment holders say? the ploughed bit by the corner flag had been attracting a lot of attention from the National Rhubarb Growers Society.....

MSK
07-05-2010, 09:40 PM
i like my advatar :agree::thumbsup::top marksGlad you do ...:wink:

Peevemor
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm led to believe that the services (police etc) have not been consulted on the plans. I sure they are ment to be cosulted for safe Ingres/egress, crowed control, getting unwell folk out quickly in an emergancy stuff like that

All these people are consulted as part of the planning process and their comments are considered/included in the planning report.

Then, in order to commence work, a Building Warrant has to be applied for and granted. I understand that in this case a "staged" warrant has been applied for, ie. instead of giving all the information at once, they're doing it in phases - demolition, foundations, superstructure, etc. This is often done to save time and get things off the ground, with the finer details being sorted out later. Before the warrant is issued, the relevant authorities have to be consulted individually (fire service, environmental health, etc.) before they will approve and 'sign off' the plans.

While planning decisions can be influenced by individual and sometimes political preferences, Building Warrants are far more straightforward with a very rigid set of regulations to stick to, therefore I doubt there will be any problems on this front.

Scooter
07-05-2010, 10:51 PM
All these people are consulted as part of the planning process and their comments are considered/included in the planning report.

Then, in order to commence work, a Building Warrant has to be applied for and granted. I understand that in this case a "staged" warrant has been applied for, ie. instead of giving all the information at once, they're doing it in phases - demolition, foundations, superstructure, etc. This is often done to save time and get things off the ground, with the finer details being sorted out later. Before the warrant is issued, the relevant authorities have to be consulted individually (fire service, environmental health, etc.) before they will approve and 'sign off' the plans.

While planning decisions can be influenced by individual and sometimes political preferences, Building Warrants are far more straightforward with a very rigid set of regulations to stick to, therefore I doubt there will be any problems on this front.

well they weren't all consulted then.

I never said it's going to cause any major probs. Cause like you said surely building warents wouldn't be issued

Jonnyboy
07-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Surely that should only apply to Jonnyboy?

:greengrin

Scooter
07-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Glad you do ...:wink:

Could I please have my old advatar back pls. I don't like this one :jamboak: