PDA

View Full Version : Giles Coke & John Sutton

KWJ
06-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Can we have them please?

Jutkiewicz would be nice to thank you.

Always liked Sutton and reckon he could do more than Big Col, maybe get a swap while they are marveling at our number 9 :greengrin

Coke impressed me throughout the match with his touch, composure and goal. Even his assist for Deeks he showed some pace.

seanraff07
06-05-2010, 02:51 PM
I wish, would be great if we were to sign any of them though.

RoscoHibby
06-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Totally agree re. Giles Coke, thought that half way through 1st half, great pace and tackling and generally being an all round midfielder...made stokes look like was running in treacle for deeks goal.

Not so sure bout sutton though, thought big nish was excellent last night, would be like for like IMO.

KWJ
06-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Coke's out of contract in the summer......

Have always liked Sutton, impresses when I see him. He could be another Nish perhaps and I certainly don't disagree Col was on fire yesterday, but hows he going to play against the Arabs!

Another curler into the top corner would be nice like he did not too long ago at Tannadice.

seanraff07
06-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Coke's out of contract in the summer......

Have always liked Sutton, impresses when I see him. He could be another Nish perhaps and I certainly don't disagree Col was on fire yesterday, but hows he going to play against the Arabs!

Another curler into the top corner would be nice like he did not too long ago at Tannadice.
Yep he scored 2 in the opening 8 minutes against them, wouldn't mind that on Sunday.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Would agree that they are decent players, but i would need to say that middle and front, we are more than decent and it is four players at the back that we are needing. Getting in midfielders and playing midfielders at the back has contributed big style to our problems.

Zazu62
06-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Does anyone think Jim O'Brien looks a good player? Reynolds looks a far more better centre half than Hogg IMHO.

:cool2:

KWJ
06-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Does anyone think Jim O'Brien looks a good player? Reynolds looks a far more better centre half than Hogg IMHO.

:cool2:

he's much coveted but I reckon overrated. They were praising his crossing on the tv when his first of 3 went into the box and not over the goal

rightwinger
06-05-2010, 04:48 PM
The problem we have about signing players that do well against us - we're rubbish!

I'm not knocking the OP's point point - I wouldn't mind Sutton either - but it seems that every player that's played against us since February would make quite a good acquisition at this point!

Kaiser1962
06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
We're on about signing their players but did they no lose six goals as well? Coke scored his first goal in 18 months?

Bishop Hibee
06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
We need full backs and a centre half first and foremost. Coke could do a job, adding some fizz to midfield maybe, but as for Sutton, no thanks.

Dashing Bob S
06-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Coke gets right up my nose.

That said, I probably would if offered.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Coke gets right up my nose.

That said, I probably would if offered.

i don't think that Coke is the real thing.

DH1875
06-05-2010, 09:59 PM
We need full backs and a centre half first and foremost. Coke could do a job, adding some fizz to midfield maybe, but as for Sutton, no thanks.

:agree::agree::agree:.
No question, the prioraty for next season has to be the defence. If Bamba goes we going to need to bring in 2-3 centre backs as well as new full backs.

Houchy
07-05-2010, 09:03 AM
i don't think that Coke is the real thing.

I think he'd unsettle the dressing room....

I've heard he's a big time charlie.:greengrin I'll get my coat.

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2010, 09:07 AM
We're on about signing their players but did they no lose six goals as well? Coke scored his first goal in 18 months?

Good shout - the fact the let 6 goals in has been glossed over!

Nish scored more than Sutton did the other night and wasn't Coke the guy that set up Riordan for the 3rd?

Teo10
07-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Good shout - the fact the let 6 goals in has been glossed over!

Nish scored more than Sutton did the other night and wasn't Coke the guy that set up Riordan for the 3rd?

:agree: was a delightful pass to Deek