PDA

View Full Version : Question Whose all going to Dundee

iwasthere1972
06-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Still trying to come to terms with last night's result. Only good thing that came out of it is that we featured in the highest aggregate SPL game to date.

Dundee at the weekend is our cup final. Thought after leaving Fir Park last night that would be me for the season but now thinking about going over the bridge (might do that on the way back mind you) at the weekend for our last match.

Any other "fools" going?

The Sea-gull
06-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Still trying to come to terms with last night's result. Only good thing that came out of it is that we featured in the highest aggregate SPL game to date.

Dundee at the weekend is our cup final. Thought after leaving Fir Park last night that would be me for the season but now thinking about going over the bridge (might do that on the way back mind you) at the weekend for our last match.

Any other "fools" going?

Given the way that it came about, don't really think that is something to be proud of.

Johnny_Leith
06-05-2010, 12:09 PM
I went last night and I'm going to Dundee, surely it can't get any worse.

SteveHFC
06-05-2010, 12:13 PM
I will be there.

Leith Green
06-05-2010, 12:15 PM
I'd rather pull my teeth out with a set of pliars ...

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I'd rather pull my teeth out with a set of pliars ...

I have a spare set, i can drop them off on my way up to Dundee?

lyonhibs
06-05-2010, 12:17 PM

Any other "fools" going?

:faf: :faf: :top marks

Ross County was "our cup final" - Hearts was "our cup final" - Motherwell (really) was "our cup final"

We've been through - by Yogi's own interviews - about 4 separate doses of "3 games that will define our season"

The boys have been "training hard, and showing a real hunger and enthusiasm, ye ken what I mean Chick - just need to cut out the individual mistakes and I'll some gold dust oan them" for about 6 months now.

What has this meant on the pitch, in terms of results and playing for 90 minutes a game.

Near as damnit **** all, and the common thread running through this generation-worst run in form (apart from the awful performances and results)??

The fact that Yogi - for all his :blah: :blah: :blah: - doesn't have a scooby how to address the problems and play his part in motivating the players.

That won't change before Tannadice, United will want to sign off their most successful season in years in front of their own fans before going to the Cup Final.

Hibs will lose, and you can bet your bottom dollar I won't be there to see it, and that was a certainty long before that 25 minute horror show last night.

Bayern Bru
06-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I have a spare set, i can drop them off on my way up to Dundee?

Spare set of teeth or pliers? :wink:

I'll be going. It's only a wee daunder across the Tay for me anyway. But I'm mainly going because I am in fact, insane. :agree:

I've come to the conclusion that neither my auld fellow or me should attend away games, as in recent memory the only one we've both been at when we won was the 3-1 win at Falkirk. :boo hoo:

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Spare set of teeth or pliers? :wink:

I'll be going. It's only a wee daunder across the Tay for me anyway. But I'm mainly going because I am in fact, insane. :agree:

I've come to the conclusion that neither my auld fellow or me should attend away games, as in recent memory the only one we've both been at when we won was the 3-1 win at Falkirk. :boo hoo:

:faf: Naw my teeth are fine, hair now thats different.:wink:

Bayern Bru
06-05-2010, 12:22 PM
:faf: Naw my teeth are fine, hair now thats different.:wink:

That'll be from tearing it out as a result of being a Hibs supporter I assume?
:greengrin

Sir David Gray
06-05-2010, 12:26 PM
There is no way that I will be anywhere near Tannadice on Sunday afternoon.

The only positive to take out of this game is that it won't be on TV for the whole of Britain to laugh at us again.

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2010, 12:31 PM
That'll be from tearing it out as a result of being a Hibs supporter I assume?
:greengrin

:agree::boo hoo:

basehibby
06-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm certainly considering making the journey to Tannadeechie - believe it or not I thought there were some very encouraging aspects to last nights game (six to be precise). A point would now very possibly be enough to earn 4th and I'll be very interested to see if we can get it.

martinmcgurk
06-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Watched the game on telly last night and could not believe what i was seeing. Will be going to Dundee on Sunday to see how they react to that performance.

Bayern Bru
06-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Watched the game on telly last night and could not believe what i was seeing. Will be going to Dundee on Sunday to see how they react to that performance.

Ah, another masochist. You'll be in good company.

martinmcgurk
06-05-2010, 12:53 PM
You are only a masochist if you enjoy the hurt. I really hate it when Hibs are as bad as that.

Lmc2105
06-05-2010, 01:09 PM

Any other "fools" going?

does that mean i shall book your place on the bus :greengrin:wink:

andrew70
06-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I'll be there! Bring on the Arabs

Diclonius
06-05-2010, 01:29 PM
United are only twenty minutes away, so I'll be going.

Bayern Bru
06-05-2010, 01:34 PM
You are only a masochist if you enjoy the hurt. I really hate it when Hibs are as bad as that.

I'm pretty sure we all do, I was being purely sarcastic...

martinmcgurk
06-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah I know you were. It is sair tae bair intit

Bayern Bru
06-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Yeah I know you were. It is sair tae bair intit

Sickening. Especially when I walk into the uni library and hear "Motherwell" thrown into conversations of every language.

:boo hoo:

seanraff07
06-05-2010, 02:55 PM
I will be going if i have money, mon the Hibs.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I will be there. It's a " home game". Another reason why I was gutted that ICT came up rather than 'dee.

HibeeMcGinn1
06-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Of course il be there. I support my team

sammy7
06-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Whose all going to Dundee

All those with the same delusional issues as hughes, most probably :greengrin

no, in all seriousness whoever makes the trip - good on you, cause it wouldnt be me after the last few months!

.Sean.
06-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Of course il be there. I support my team
But you don't text your pal back?? :bitchy:

I'll be there on Sunday.

IWasThere2016
06-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I will be there. It's a " home game". Another reason why I was gutted that ICT came up rather than 'dee.

Same same

bboy
06-05-2010, 04:51 PM
3 of us from leith will be there, we'll support you evermore:agree:

iwasthere1972
06-05-2010, 05:04 PM
does that mean i shall book your place on the bus :greengrin:wink:

Yes please if I wasn't too much trouble last night. :greengrin I don't live anywhere near the Silver Wing but I'll still be there waiting.

Will there be any pre-match drinking time in Dundee? I don't normally drink but this is Hibs we are talking about. :grr: Failing that I may have to have a couple of cans of lager with my cornflakes. :cool2:

Jonnyboy
06-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Yip, I'll be there

HibeeMcGinn1
06-05-2010, 10:34 PM
But you don't text your pal back?? :bitchy:

I'll be there on Sunday.

you know me and my phone. hardly ever gets a top up.

Green-Hibee-7
06-05-2010, 10:59 PM
me + 4 will be going:agree:

greenlex
07-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Said before the Fir Park game midweek that win lose or draw that would be my season finished.
As every hour passes I get the feeling I will be at Tannadice. I thought our season would be finished after Wednesday but saw enough to. want to get my erse up to Dundee.
One point should be enough. We are capable of that.
I said on a thread the other day I see my team qualify fir Europe all to infrequently. Why Hibs fans don't want to see that in the flesh is beyond me. I will be there and would urge all fans that can make it to go too. If we win I hope all those that Choose not to go out of apathy are pig sick come Sunday afternoon.
Cme on Hibs. Out on a high. Glory Glory.
Lex.

rainman
07-05-2010, 07:13 AM
:faf: :faf: :top marks

Ross County was "our cup final" - Hearts was "our cup final" - Motherwell (really) was "our cup final"

We've been through - by Yogi's own interviews - about 4 separate doses of "3 games that will define our season"

The boys have been "training hard, and showing a real hunger and enthusiasm, ye ken what I mean Chick - just need to cut out the individual mistakes and I'll some gold dust oan them" for about 6 months now.

What has this meant on the pitch, in terms of results and playing for 90 minutes a game.

Near as damnit **** all, and the common thread running through this generation-worst run in form (apart from the awful performances and results)??

The fact that Yogi - for all his :blah: :blah: :blah: - doesn't have a scooby how to address the problems and play his part in motivating the players.

That won't change before Tannadice, United will want to sign off their most successful season in years in front of their own fans before going to the Cup Final.

Hibs will lose, and you can bet your bottom dollar I won't be there to see it, and that was a certainty long before that 25 minute horror show last night.

There is no way that I will be anywhere near Tannadice on Sunday afternoon.

The only positive to take out of this game is that it won't be on TV for the whole of Britain to laugh at us again.

25 and 21 years young and ypou've had enough already. :bitchy:

Deary me.

marinello59
07-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Said before the Fir Park game midweek that win lose or draw that would be my season finished.
As every hour passes I get the feeling I will be at Tannadice. I thought our season would be finished after Wednesday but saw enough to. want to get my erse up to Dundee.
One point should be enough. We are capable of that.
I said on a thread the other day I see my team qualify fir Europe all to infrequently. Why Hibs fans don't want to see that in the flesh is beyond me. I will be there and would urge all fans that can make it to go too. If we win I hope all those that Choose not to go out of apathy are pig sick come Sunday afternoon.
Cme on Hibs. Out on a high. Glory Glory.
Lex.

:top marks
GGTTH

Perspective
07-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Yip, looking forward to it. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Still not really over Wednesday's trauma, but at least those of us at Fir Park can say we were there in years to come.

Rather that than sitting through a 0-0 like the night's other ties.

I know people are hurting just now, but this is what you sign up for if you support a small club. It's one kick in the teeth after another, but it makes you appreciate the rare success all the more.

GGTTH

francobaresi
07-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Hmmm, considered the trip before I remembered it is my daughter's birthday party... Think that could be more entertaining... On the plus side, she asked for me to take her to a Hibs game next season, she'll be 5 :thumbsup:

"When a wiz 5 my daddy took me down to Easter Road....."

GGTTH

lyonhibs
07-05-2010, 08:59 AM
25 and 21 years young and ypou've had enough already. :bitchy:

Deary me.

Correction - had enough for this season

The completely unfounded optimism will have returned by the time next season swings round, that much is sure.

yekimevol
07-05-2010, 09:57 AM
me. I think ive lost all common sence:dizzy:

mglancy23
07-05-2010, 10:09 AM
me :notworthy::hnet::thumbsup::agree::flag::hyper: :partyhibb::singing::dj:

jordanhibs1
07-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Ill be there along with 6 of my mates , come on the hibees. :notworthy:

At The Edge
07-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I'll be with these guys on Sunday, turning it up to 11 :faf:

http://startupblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/kiss-band.jpg

silverhibee
07-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Be there as usual, me and the son.:thumbsup::hnet::notworthy:

Hamish
07-05-2010, 07:59 PM

Are you pushing their wheelchairs out on stage for them?

Rubbish in the late 70's - hate to think how bad they will be now
(IMO of course):greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
07-05-2010, 08:02 PM
TBH I very rarely go to away games so wouldn't normally go to this game anyway. II'm certainly not tempted to change my routine though. Probbaly just work all day as it I suspect it will be more enjoyable (Please note: my job is as boring as a hearts fan at a house warming party)

Darth Hibbie
07-05-2010, 08:04 PM

Thats where I am on sunday :rockin:

Some people have no taste (by that I mean me not you :greengrin)

At The Edge
07-05-2010, 08:11 PM

I'm not really a fan of them myself, my mate got me a ticket with the words, 'its overblown rock as you've never seen before, KISS in full makeup with loads of pyros going off and Gene Simmons sticking his tongue out a lot! whats not to like?...oh aye its also a greatest hits gig so nae pish from the 90's onwards'

After Weds result, its going to be a lot less stressful :thumbsup: