PDA

View Full Version : Media Radio 5 Live

Frazerbob
06-05-2010, 10:50 AM
I've been listening since about 7.30am. Both shows so far (Nicky Campbell & Stephen Nolan) have run features on last nights game, including a live interview with Craigy Broon.

Yogi has officially made us a national embarassment!

bawheid
06-05-2010, 10:51 AM
I've been listening since about 7.30am. Both shows so far (Nicky Campbell & Stephen Nolan) have run features on last nights game, including a live interview with Craigy Broon.

I listented to it and didn't feel embarrassed. They mostly were just commenting on what an amazing game it was, were they not?

Owain_1987
06-05-2010, 10:52 AM

international if it's in England also :grr: I think we should put Maka in goals on Sunday and maybe just don't play anyone at the back they don't do anything anyway go for a 7-6 win :greengrin

Frazerbob
06-05-2010, 10:53 AM
I listented to it and didn't feel embarrassed. They mostly were just commenting on what an amazing game it was, were they not?

Both features were looking at the game from a Motherwell perspective though.

Frazerbob
06-05-2010, 11:36 AM
And it's now on Gabby Logan's show. Everyone having a good laugh with the guy who scored Well's 6th (can't spell his name!)