PDA

View Full Version : Post Match Interviews - The Difference

bighairyfaeleith
06-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Don't know if any of you listened to craig brwns post match analysis of his team, but despite coming back from 6-2 down he was very unhappy with his defense. He highlighted several key areas that casued him concern and was able to roll of various facts from previous games to back his arguments up. All in all I thought he came across quite well and clearly has an idea of what he is trying to achieve at motherwell.

Yogi.........

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Don't know if any of you listened to craig brwns post match analysis of his team, but despite coming back from 6-2 down he was very unhappy with his defense. He highlighted several key areas that casued him concern and was able to roll of various facts from previous games to back his arguments up. All in all I thought he came across quite well and clearly has an idea of what he is trying to achieve at motherwell.

Yogi.........

Said his defence needed to be better pre-match.

bobbyhibs1983
06-05-2010, 08:04 AM
I think thats half the battle for managers .if you lose 6 goals in a game, even if you draw, you should be able to look at it and see why his team lost 6goals.I agree he came across well though pointed to issues within his team.

fact is he can look and see whats wrong with his team.Can/will he change his team?i dont really care since he s the motherwell boss

does our boss do that?does he know what areas we need to work on?will he?
As for our boss's interview, its the same old routine i feel.for sunday yogi dont give an after match interivew just give them the one you did 4 weeks ago