PDA

View Full Version : Has he gone yet?

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Reading his comments in The Scotsman this morning I truly believe this man should be certified, he is blaming our strikers for having "stopped working" :bitchy:

The comments of a man clearly not up to the task of being a football manager at any level and I can only hope and pray that an emergency meeting of directors will put us out of misery and have something to look forward to next season instead of dreading it.

hibsbollah
06-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Theres no way he can stay on after that. He'll be gone today:agree:

Steve20
06-05-2010, 07:14 AM
He should go, but there is no chance of that happening.

ronaldo7
06-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Reading his comments in The Scotsman this morning I truly believe this man should be certified, he is blaming our strikers for having "stopped working" :bitchy:

The comments of a man clearly not up to the task of being a football manager at any level and I can only hope and pray that an emergency meeting of directors will put us out of misery and have something to look forward to next season instead of dreading it.

I heard him on the radio in the car last night after the game, and what he's saying is...If you defend from the front then you don't get done over as we did last night. It was football parlance for the "TEAM" didn't defend from the front which starts with the Strikers.

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2010, 07:26 AM

He should resign but he won't.....

Laughing and joking with Brown at full time, if he thinks there is anything to laugh about, then that sums the plonker up totally......

Out of his depth..........

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-05-2010, 07:30 AM
I heard him on the radio in the car last night after the game, and what he's saying is...If you defend from the front then you don't get done over as we did last night. It was football parlance for the "TEAM" didn't defend from the front which starts with the Strikers.

Just sounds all bollox to me mate

:agree:

hibsbollah
06-05-2010, 07:32 AM
He should resign but he won't.....

Laughing and joking with Brown at full time, if he thinks there is anything to laugh about, then that sums the plonker up totally......

Out of his depth..........

He'll be sacked. Season tickets and filling the new East Stand will be on Rod's mind.

ronaldo7
06-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Just sounds all bollox to me mate

:agree:

It didn't sound very nice last night either. He would have been better coming out and saying that's not good enough...to be up 4-1 and then 6-2 and only just ending up with a draw is not what we at Hibernian expect.

khib70
06-05-2010, 08:05 AM
I so wish you were right. If he really does love the Hibs the best thing he can do for the club is start clearing his desk. He's a disgrace and an embarassment, and last night was just the beginning of the depths he'll sink to if allowed to continue.

Phil MaGlass
06-05-2010, 08:10 AM
6-2 t0 6-6, *** me, were the laughing stock now. I dont even think hertz would concede 4 goals from being 6-2 up, Yogi I was going to give you the first 6-10 games of the new season,but, YIR TIMES UP GTF. Blaming the strikers WTF weve had no midfield a pi5h organised defence and a nightmare conveyor belt of goalkeepers for almost a whole season,WTF is going on Hughes the buck stops at you.
YIR TIMES UP GTF.

bobbyhibs1983
06-05-2010, 08:22 AM
He'll be sacked. Season tickets and filling the new East Stand will be on Rod's mind.

I dont think he ll be sacked.I think there are a few things that ll get a manager sacked.
results.Despite the results being murder at the moment we are still 5th and in with a chance of 4th and a chance to get into europe.I dont think petrie will sack him on that account,

players.i think if the players all ganged up(or atleast half or whatever many went to petrie about jc) and said the petrie that they dont wanna work for yogi then maybe he ll get sacked.Again i think this wont happen

season tickets sales.Yet and yet again i hear people say they wont buy them but didn't most people on here say they WOULDbuy them mainly due to the 10month payment plan?I know times change but i dont think season tickets will be down that much, i reckon only a 1500 down on this seasons figures.So imo he wont be sacked for that,

Beefster
06-05-2010, 08:24 AM

No chance. He wouldn't resign even if he took us into the bottom six next year and the Hibs board will only remove him if it becomes clear that he's going to start costing the club in STs etc.

The new stand will save him.

yekimevol
06-05-2010, 10:13 AM
he wont be going anywere remember the last manager hibs sacked was sauzee. rod might give him another season or he will say i want 3rd in the league and your no getting a transfer budget so they resign. i believe that yogi should resign but he would never do it.