PDA

View Full Version : Laughing stock

northseahibby
06-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Just had e.mails from my son in laws in leeds and leicester, ripping the piss out of us....50 odd years watching hibs, cant say thats happened too often

hibee_nation
06-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Leeds and Leicster fans can only dream of getting back in europe give it to them with both both barrels the pair of wasters, who gives a flying one what some english gits think of the Hibs. :notworthy:

IanM
06-05-2010, 07:12 AM
Leeds and Leicster fans can only dream of getting back in europe give it to them with both both barrels the pair of wasters, who gives a flying one what some english gits think of the Hibs. :notworthy:

Couldn't of put it better myself.. Leeds, oh how the mighty have fallen..
We've finished the season above Hearts and still have a chance for Europe, regardless of last night's shambles we'll be hard pushed to emulate that in a season anyway

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2010, 07:27 AM
Just had e.mails from my son in laws in leeds and leicester, ripping the piss out of us....50 odd years watching hibs, cant say thats happened too often

Yes our current form is superb, and we could be flying into Europe....2 wins in 18 games is not acceptable

If Only
06-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Yes our current form is superb, and we could be flying into Europe....2 wins in 18 games is not acceptable

Depends on the volcanic ash!!!

Scorrie
06-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Ask them when was the last time they scored 6 goals away from home and are 1 game from Europe?

Auckland Hibs
06-05-2010, 08:39 AM

Even the guys in the office here in Auckland where taking the piss out of me after the game (and they follow rugby).

Went into a meeting at 2-6 and came out and it was 5-6 with the pen having just been saved, oh well a wins and win I thought. **** :grr:

P.S Yogi GTF :grr:

Hermit Crab
06-05-2010, 09:00 AM

Dinny bite to the emails, i would say not bad entertainment last night for a tenner eh!:greengrin

scoopyboy
06-05-2010, 09:04 AM

didnae have e-mails 50 years ago so you can't be that surprised