PDA

View Full Version : Photo...

Amit
05-05-2010, 11:29 PM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/polopoly_fs/9023908-1.1025503!image/1354882463.JPG_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/1354882463.JPG

silverhibee
05-05-2010, 11:56 PM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/polopoly_fs/9023908-1.1025503!image/1354882463.JPG_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/1354882463.JPG

And people think Derek Riordan doesn't care, that photo shows how much a Hibby he is, he looks absolutley gutted there.

Amit
05-05-2010, 11:58 PM
I think Yogi realises just there that taking Deek off too early may have been a mistake.. we can't defend so just keep attacking (best form of defence, so I've heard anyway...)

Hibercelona
05-05-2010, 11:59 PM
He probably feels half daft about the way he swaggered off the pitch when subbed.

Although, he should never have been subbed in the first place.

70hibby
06-05-2010, 04:51 AM
He probably feels half daft about the way he swaggered off the pitch when subbed.

Agreed..... (well about the subbed bit) .... we changed big time after he went off and looked like nothing up front !:grr:

Judas Iscariot
06-05-2010, 06:10 AM

You really are a

M8UDB
06-05-2010, 06:35 AM
I think Yogi realises just there that taking Deek off too early may have been a mistake.. we can't defend so just keep attacking (best form of defence, so I've heard anyway...)

That was the point the game changed for me, just cant understand how a team passing a ball and attacking like we did in the first half can change so fast, we could bearly string 2 passes together in the last 20 mins and well were getting every loose ball. I watched the end of the man city spurs game after the hibs game and spurs just got the ball in the corner and wasted time at the end, why couldnt we hav done that???
Im still ragin this mornin :grr:

Coco Bryce
06-05-2010, 06:50 AM

It's just as well he swaggered off and wasted a few minutes otherwise we probably would have been beat.

Tollhouse Hibee
06-05-2010, 06:53 AM
That was the point the game changed for me, just cant understand how a team passing a ball and attacking like we did in the first half can change so fast, we could bearly string 2 passes together in the last 20 mins and well were getting every loose ball. I watched the end of the man city spurs game after the hibs game and spurs just got the ball in the corner and wasted time at the end, why couldnt we hav done that???
Im still ragin this mornin :grr:

totally agree. yogi screwed it up royally!

i dont think mcbride touched the ball when he came on - not surprising considering both midfields were pretty much bypassed for the entire game.

Westie1875
06-05-2010, 10:01 AM

That photo is heartbreaking.

Riordan is showing same the emotion there that other Hibs fan surely did at the time. Nish likewise after the game, what they need to do is drill into the rest of them how much this means to the fans.

We must sign a leader in the summer, someone who will not accept capitulations like last night and will band a few heads together where required. I know these players cost money but if we don't invest in someone like this we will never get to where we want to be.

HibbyAndy
06-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Thats a horrible horrible picture.

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2010, 10:06 AM

Are you saying that subbing Riordan was the mistake that cost us last night? Or would you not say our keeper made the blunders that were the real reason we did not win?

Hibee_Lisa
06-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Are you saying that subbing Riordan was the mistake that cost us last night?Or would you not say our keeper made the blunders that were the real reason we did not win?

Agree. Can't believe the pelters Hughes is getting for the sub,it seemed obvious at the time to bring on a DM for an attacker. If he had not of made the sub everyone would be moaning about keeping to many attackers on!

Fife-Hibee
06-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Agree. Can't believe the pelters Hughes is getting for the sub,it seemed obvious at the time to bring on a DM for an attacker. If he had not of made the sub everyone would be moaning about keeping to many attackers on!

I hear what you are saying, but i think deek was the wrong man to bring off. He gives more to the mid field than nishy, just my opinion of course. Deek was one of the best players out there last night, should have stayed on. :grr:

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2010, 10:32 AM
I hear what you are saying, but i think deek was the wrong man to bring off. He gives more to the mid field than nishy, just my opinion of course. Deek was one of the best players out there last night, should have stayed on. :grr:

I'd have taken Stokes off personally, but for anyone to say one substitution cost us yesterday, did not see the game, and is certainly in that 95% Nish talks about.

Fife-Hibee
06-05-2010, 11:48 AM
I'd have taken Stokes off personally, but for anyone to say one substitution cost us yesterday, did not see the game, and is certainly in that 95% Nish talks about.

Im not saying one sub cost us, but it didnt help.:grr:

Simkin911
06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
For me... the slavering of Hughes post-match is easily harder to swallow than this photo and the pain associated with it.

His spewing tripe suggests he's detached from reality and the feelings of so many fans. For me it was the final kick in the chuckies last night.

The more I listen and see him now.... the more I think of the slavering, giggly guy from the film The Goonies. You know, the one the family lock in the cellar. Go on, someone post a photo of him.

I can't take him seriously now. I might not be long before most of the team feel the same. :boo hoo:

seanraff07
06-05-2010, 07:01 PM

From this picture and Nish's interview last night they both show they really do care whats happening with Hibs, something i doubt in some of our other players.

NorthNorfolkHFC
06-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Its not so much that we brought off riordan, its just what happened to our shape.

McBride plays central and we took off our left sided midfielder.

Thats why Hughes is rank rotten!!!! He started with an old school 4-4-2 and when McBride came on it became lop sided.

Would maybe have considered taking Smith off after the head knock he got.....Bring on Maka for a final farewell!!!!:greengrin

MWHIBBIES
06-05-2010, 07:33 PM
For me... the slavering of Hughes post-match is easily harder to swallow than this photo and the pain associated with it.

His spewing tripe suggests he's detached from reality and the feelings of so many fans. For me it was the final kick in the chuckies last night.

The more I listen and see him now.... the more I think of the slavering, giggly guy from the film The Goonies. You know, the one the family lock in the cellar. Go on, someone post a photo of him.

I can't take him seriously now. I might not be long before most of the team feel the same. :boo hoo:http://www.kimboslice.tv/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/sloth.jpg

Sloth

vahibbie
06-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Are you saying that subbing Riordan was the mistake that cost us last night? Or would you not say our keeper made the blunders that were the real reason we did not win?

Aye, I believe he was.
Are you saying that the game did not change substantially after Deek went off.
And yes, the keeper did make several howlers, worse even, but mibbe, just mibbe if we had kept our formation for a wee bit longer he wouldn't have been in that position.

vahibbie
06-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Thats a horrible horrible picture.

It certainly is.
Deek looks totally sick.

Our management look dazed and confused and just plain lost:bitchy:

Jamesie
06-05-2010, 07:41 PM
It certainly is.
Deek looks totally sick.

Our management look dazed and confused and just plain lost:bitchy:

Nah, our imbecile of a boss has the vestiges of a smirk on his face. He looks as bothered as he did on 2 May 1998, just over 12 years ago, when making his way up the town for a night out having led us to relegation earlier in the day. :bitchy:

basehibby
06-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Nah, our imbecile of a boss has the vestiges of a smirk on his face. He looks as bothered as he did on 2 May 1998, just over 12 years ago, when making his way up the town for a night out having led us to relegation earlier in the day. :bitchy:

Think you're imagining things - we're all pished off but no need for pure fabrication like this :bitchy:

Jamesie
06-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Think you're imagining things - we're all pished off but no need for pure fabrication like this :bitchy:

You might be right - maybe he was keeping his laughter for full time :bitchy:

Jonnyboy
06-05-2010, 09:17 PM

Moronic comment and totally uncalled for

Toaods
06-05-2010, 09:23 PM

you'd have taken Stokes off when another strike would I'd imagine have saw us witness SPL history :confused:

two players from the same side claim a hat-trick in the same match away from home

Jonnyboy
06-05-2010, 09:31 PM

I'm stunned by the level of your dislike James and I have to say that if you think Yogi has the vestiges of a smirk on his face in that photo then you're letting your open hatred for the man cloud your vision

Toaods
06-05-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm stunned by the level of your dislike James and I have to say that if you think Yogi has the vestiges of a smirk on his face in that photo then you're letting your open hatred for the man cloud your vision

perhaps the comments on the night we were relegated have left a sour taste in the mouth of the younger, more impressionable Jamesie.

Don't know if thats true or not, but have to say if I was playing and we'd just been relegated the last place I'd be showing my face is up town, presumable in some trendy boozer.

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2010, 10:08 PM
you'd have taken Stokes off when another strike would I'd imagine have saw us witness SPL history :confused:

two players from the same side claim a hat-trick in the same match away from home

I was not thinking of making history, in fact i dont care who scores the goals, i was only thinking of winning. And making the midfield a little stronger made sence at the time. Something everyone was sreaming we should have done a few times recently, and slated the manager for not doing so.:confused:

Toaods
06-05-2010, 10:40 PM
I was not thinking of making history, in fact i dont care who scores the goals, i was only thinking of winning. And making the midfield a little stronger made sence at the time. Something everyone was sreaming we should have done a few times recently, and slated the manager for not doing so.:confused:

you're starting to type the way he talks. :greengrin

He tries to deflect heat off the chronic defending by blaming others but makes takes off his weekly scapegoat as some sort of show of managerial strength.

as I said at the game and typed elsewhere, Deek is not ever punter or media slaves favourite but he has the respect of his opponents, hence the reason they leave people nearby when he's on the park. The minute he was taken off our already wilting midfield looked like U16s v Chelsea.

Judas Iscariot
06-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Moronic comment and totally uncalled for

Moronic comment from a distinctively stinky moron :jamboak:

hibee4life1983
07-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Moronic comment from a distinctively stinky moron :jamboak:

Here here, every hibs fan was hurting at that time, deek looks exactly how i felt, and he deserved to swagger off the pitch due to the fact he was outstanding until he went off.

Supraninja
07-05-2010, 04:44 AM
I love hibs forever.

Hibs07p
07-05-2010, 06:05 AM

perhaps the comments on the night we were relegated have left a sour taste in the mouth of the younger, more impressionable Jamesie.

Don't know if thats true or not, but have to say if I was playing and we'd just been relegated the last place I'd be showing my face is up town, presumable in some trendy boozer.

He was attending a player of the year do in, the name escapes me
(Carousel?), on a corner in Ferry Road, near the Lord Nelson, in the company of IIRC Brian Welsh and Darren Dodds. It was good of him to turn up after such a poor day, actually.

Phil D. Rolls
07-05-2010, 07:48 AM

You can tell all of that from a photograph?

seanraff07
07-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Here here, every hibs fan was hurting at that time, deek looks exactly how i felt, and he deserved to swagger off the pitch due to the fact he was outstanding until he went off.
Exactly who wouldn't swagger off the pitch when you played brilliant, scored a very good goal and your team are winning by a few goals in a game they expected to lose?

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Exactly who wouldn't swagger off the pitch when you played brilliant, scored a very good goal and your team are winning by a few goals in a game they expected to lose?

Wee_Hibee :agree:

seanraff07
07-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Wee_Hibee :agree:

Apart from him.:wink:

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Apart from him.:wink:

Wee_Jambo :wink:

seanraff07
07-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Wee_Jambo :wink:

Better keep that quiet mate he's already been slating Stokes on this thread.:wink: