PDA

View Full Version : IF tonight was against Hearts

Craig_in_Prague
05-05-2010, 10:44 PM
6-2 up and drew (and nearly lost)........ don't tell me there would be ANY positive threads on here.

Tonight was a new low for Hibs and we've had just a couple too many this season under Hughes.

Time for him to wake up in front of the mirror and GTF.

Consider if indeed this was against Hearts.....would not be accepted at all............ why the hell should it be accepted in the slightest against anyone else.

I'm stunned and shattered from tonight, just can't stomach anymore of this team.

Baader
05-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Yogi has been treated very fortunately by the board recently. Not many managers survive a run of results like ours. They could have justified emptying him weeks ago.

noseyhibby
05-05-2010, 11:05 PM
6-2 up and drew (and nearly lost)........ don't tell me there would be ANY positive threads on here.

Tonight was a new low for Hibs and we've had just a couple too many this season under Hughes.

Consider if indeed this was against Hearts.....would not be accepted at all............ why the hell should it be accepted in the slightest against anyone else.

I'm stunned and shattered from tonight, just can't stomach anymore of this team.

:top marks

noseyhibby
05-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Yogi has been treated very fortunately by the board recently. Not many managers survive a run of results like ours. They could have justified emptying him weeks ago.

I agree. He is a lucky man. The next 7 days will be interesting..hopefully.:cool2:

Hermit Crab
05-05-2010, 11:09 PM
I agree. He is a lucky man. The next 7 days will be interesting..hopefully.:cool2:

Im still in shock:shocked:

lyonhibs
05-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Just to confirm.

There are ABSOLUTELY NO POSITIVES to draw from this game. The game lasts 90 minutes, we played for 60 minutes.

We were lucky to draw, having led 6-2 well into the second half. If we had 11 competent players and 1 comptent manager, we'd be talking about Europe next season.

Anyone with the gallus to try to say "aye, but.................." after that needs their heid examined.

Archie70
05-05-2010, 11:14 PM
There are still those that defend him. I came on after the Celtic game and questioned him, his tactics, his substitutions, his pathetic cliches and interviews and was duelly shot down. Even called a Yam. Had a season ticket since the 80s and will again next season but as I said in that post. Hughes is incapable of turning it around. Petrie is delaying the inevitable.

Postman
06-05-2010, 06:16 AM
Just woken up and i'm every bit as angry now as I was last night! Haven't changed my mind and will not set foot back in ER until that embarasment of a manager is shown the door!

weonlywon6-2
06-05-2010, 06:33 AM

i`m on the fence with the manager situation just now, but we scored six goals in a game away from home,not lost(although it feels like it),if yogis was getting punted he`d be away by now.

looking at the goals conceded again this morning, they were mistakes by the players,the goalie in particular,yogi could not do anything about that.

we need a defence to match the strike force we have

i`m sure we now have yogi for the start of next season,...........which means he`ll be punted by lunch time today if my predictions are anything to go by !!!!

Tollhouse Hibee
06-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Time for Yogi to get his P45.

tactically useless!!!

Bye Bye

rainman
06-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Just to confirm.

There are ABSOLUTELY NO POSITIVES to draw from this game. The game lasts 90 minutes, we played for 60 minutes.

We were lucky to draw, having led 6-2 well into the second half. If we had 11 competent players and 1 comptent manager, we'd be talking about Europe next season.

Anyone with the gallus to try to say "aye, but.................." after that needs their heid examined.

That result all but got us into Europe.

It was a terrible capitulation but to say there are no positives is incorrect.

lyonhibs
06-05-2010, 08:52 AM
That result all but got us into Europe.

It was a terrible capitulation but to say there are no positives is incorrect.

We have to go away to Tannadice and draw or better, assuming Motherwell lose at Ibrox. After all we've seen last night and over the past 3 months, do you HONESTLY think that is going to happen???

:confused:

I know I don't - we can't even be confident that our team is going to hold onto a FOUR goal lead FFS!!!!

Expecting Rain
06-05-2010, 08:54 AM

We could have lost 5 or 6 at Tynecastle recently against a poor Hearts side, if you can`t defend then you are fair game for any type of opposition.:agree: