PDA

View Full Version : Substitutions too early

C I Hibee
05-05-2010, 10:43 PM
I am as trully gutted at that result tonight as i was at ther capitulation to the ****bos at Hampden mainly because i thought the way we played so well up until 2-6 and after such a poor recent spell. It was the team of earlier this season and I wa proud to be a Hibee ( still a tad worried about the defence) Then Yogi made his subs to early. We had them on the rack up front even though we still looked frail at the back, the subs took the defence (attack) away. That being said I think few managers in the world would have thought we could have lost the game at that stage.
On reflection there were signs that we can be a good if not great team in the making and I for one look forward to the new players Yogi will bring in during the summer. Yogi is not perfect but how long is it since Hibs were?
At times great football and no silverware in Yogi we need to have some trust. We need to let at least one manager see through his vision because the recent alternative has done us no good whatsoever. Anyway stiil gutted still not at all sure about Yogi however I am willing toplay the long game. Glory Glory.