PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe I'm going to say this but...

Amit
05-05-2010, 10:13 PM
We missed Bamba tonight...

Although, Yogi still needs to GTF.... Our record since January has been appaulling and the buck stops with our manager... The way our team capitulate is beyond belief... The manager picks the team, the tactics and the subs... if they are not good enough then don't play them.. yet Hughes does..

noseyhibby
05-05-2010, 11:16 PM

Although, Yogi still needs to GTF.... Our record since January has been appaulling and the buck stops with our manager... The way our team capitulate is beyond belief... The manager picks the team, the tactics and the subs... if they are not good enough then don't play them.. yet Hughes does..

:agree:

greenlex
06-05-2010, 06:08 AM

Maybe he should have picked the under 17 side instead.
You are right about Bamba. Incidently I don't see amy threads slating him about being suspended tonight ultimately for dissent as that was what got his last booking. I suppose that will be Yogis fault too.

weonlywon6-2
06-05-2010, 06:12 AM

yeah we did

RIP
06-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Bamba can GTF as well

Got booked for dissent when teetering on the brink of a 3-game ban

Keeps injury-free for the World Cup - his big stage for a move away

Coincidence?

The difference between a draw and a win last night

M11BMO
06-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Bamba can GTF as well

Got booked for dissent when teetering on the brink of a 3-game ban

Keeps injury-free for the World Cup - his big stage for a move away

Coincidence?

:top marks

I Love Lamp
06-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Was surprised to read this in FourFourTwo: 'Goalkeeper Boubacar Barry is a liability; so is centre-back Sol Bamba.'

Not that I agree but if this is how he is seen by those outside Scotland then can we really expect a transfer fee of c. £2m?