PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Gerard
05-05-2010, 10:00 PM
I think that the Hibs players and management should walk back to Easter Road. This will give some of the players a chance to tell the orher players that losing 4 goals when you are 6-2 up is not acceptable.
If I were the manager there would be no days off until my team was able to show that they merit a day off.
Tonight we had a very good chance to get Eurpoean football. Any other team in the SPL would have won when they were 4 goals up.

As the site is moderated I am not able to post the language that would properly describe how I feel about the way that Hibs gifted Motherwell European football tonight.

When you are 4 goals up it would be reasonable to defend that postion and make it difficult for the other tesm to get chances to score.

I hope that JH will show that losing 4 goals is not acceptable for a club of our historical standing in the game.

Colin Nish has shown that he hurts when the team get beats and there are others who hurt. The whole team needs to emulate that example and if that happens this season might be acceptable.

We must beat Dundee Utd, no excuses are acceptable period

Gerard

cabbageandribs1875
05-05-2010, 10:24 PM
I hope that JH will show that losing 4 goals is not acceptable for a club of our historical standing in the game.

Gerard

does anyone know if he's stopped laughing yet :dunno:

Wilbur
05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Agreed, Yogi has to show the players that its just not acceptable. We are a laughing stock, Motherwell must think all their christmases have come at once!

noseyhibby
05-05-2010, 10:32 PM
I think that the Hibs players and management should walk back to Easter Road. This will give some of the players a chance to tell the orher players that losing 4 goals when you are 6-2 up is not acceptable.
If I were the manager there would be no days off until my team was able to show that they merit a day off.
Tonight we had a very good chance to get Eurpoean football. Any other team in the SPL would have won when they were 4 goals up.

As the site is moderated I am not able to post the language that would properly describe how I feel about the way that Hibs gifted Motherwell European football tonight.

When you are 4 goals up it would be reasonable to defend that postion and make it difficult for the other tesm to get chances to score.

Colin Nish has shown that he hurts when the team get beats and there are others who hurt. The whole team needs to emulate that example and if that happens this season might be acceptable.

We must beat Dundee Utd, no excuses are acceptable period

Gerard

For the last few months and some 17 games it's been the next game that we must win..............and we don't. It's all too predictable and tiresome.:bitchy:

noseyhibby
05-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Agreed, Yogi has to show the players that its just not acceptable. We are a laughing stock, Motherwell must think all their christmases have come at once!

Yogi has had half a season to show the players it's just not acceptable, and we're all still waiting for the message to ram home.:bitchy:

Wilbur
05-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Yogi has had half a season to show the players it's just not acceptable, and we're all still waiting for the message to ram home.:bitchy:

Aye, true. What will it take for him to boot the team up the erse?? Cant wait to see who's out the door in the close season.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Aye, true. What will it take for him to boot the team up the erse?? Cant wait to see who's out the door in the close season. Who do you think will be waiting in line to sign any of the defensive players we need to empty?

Gerard
05-05-2010, 10:45 PM
For the last few months and some 17 games it's been the next game that we must win..............and we don't. It's all too predictable and tiresome.:bitchy:

Football is a tough game and is a cruel one. JH is always saying that you get out of football what you deserve. We did not deserve anything tonight. There will come a time when there will be no more excuses that are acceptable and that time may be very soon.

If I was on the Hibs Board of Directors I would be coming to that time when no more excuses are acceptable.

I would like John Hughes to be successful at Hibs and if that means he has to fire players who are not good enough to be at Hibs, then that has to happen. This club has a nucleus of good players that should see us being third in the SPL on a regular basis or better.

If JH has to swear at the players, give them no days off, make them walk to the training centre from Easter Road or fine them for not having the desire to win, again so be it.

I hope tonight is the last time we see us blow a 4 goal advantage in the way that our team did.
Gerard
PS A nice walk from Motherwell home to Edinburgh would have been the start of the no excuses regieme.
:wink: