PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my heed!

Hibercelona
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Well I was losing it along time ago when I took the brave decision to follow Hibs.

But this has just tipped me over the edge... :hyper: :panic: :woohoo:

davehiby
05-05-2010, 09:24 PM
phonened for sky sports the night it didnt come on till just near half time and were winninig i said to her in doors ive missed all our goals watch this we will lose now how close a prediction god i can not believe that second half and how did smith manage to let that free kick just go by him

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Well I was losing it along time ago when I took the brave decision to follow Hibs.

But this has just tipped me over the edge... :hyper: :panic: :woohoo:

:faf:

Most of the older posters on here can relate to that... we can trace going nuts wi Hibernian around the 19 - 20 year old mark.

Wait till Hibs dae this to you for another 19 years:faf:

Hibs have been doing it to Jonnyboy for 85years!!!

But I bet your Hibs till you die:agree:

Hibercelona
05-05-2010, 09:36 PM
:faf:Hibs have been doing it to Jonnyboy for 85years!!!

Hope I don't live that long.... I look wrinkled enough as it is! :devil: :greengrin

But I bet your Hibs till you die:agree:

I pray for an early death. :pray:

cheltenhamhibee
05-05-2010, 09:41 PM
phonened for sky sports the night it didnt come on till just near half time and were winninig i said to her in doors ive missed all our goals watch this we will lose now how close a prediction god i can not believe that second half and how did smith manage to let that free kick just go by him

forgive me if i'm wrong, but i think the free kick was indirect, and if he let the ball go in the net it would've been a retake but the numptie touched it, therefore the goal stands, you dont even see that in sunday park football :grr::grr::grr: