PDA

View Full Version : Progress, what progress??????

erskine-hibby
05-05-2010, 08:59 PM
For months now I have read all the dross about us making some kind of progress since Coco...sorry, Yogi arrived.
Well can tonights total and utter collapse put a stop to this myth??
We are going nowhere under the clowns stewardship, except down.

BoltonHibee
05-05-2010, 09:02 PM
But but but we have more points than we had last season under Mixu and we are still in with a very very strong shout of Europe, I think you are being a tad harsh

erskine-hibby
05-05-2010, 09:03 PM
But but but we have more points than we had last season under Mixu and we are still in with a very very strong shout of Europe, I think you are being a tad harsh

Aye perhaps your right.

Please accept my sincere apologies all you hard working clowns out there.

Sas_The_Hibby
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM

4 more points and (probably) one position better, looking a much worse football team than this time last season - I don't think the op is being harsh in the least.

3pm
05-05-2010, 09:05 PM
I start the progress threads! We're *****, end of.

Hainan Hibs
05-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Don't forget that first half of the season.

Doesn't matter if we have pissed the entire season away, embarrassed ourselves on countless occasions, playing like schoolboys, just remember that first half of the season that actually counts for **** all.

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-05-2010, 09:06 PM

Dearie **** me does that make it better mr happy clapper? away tae yer bed son ffs!

3pm
05-05-2010, 09:06 PM
4 more points and (probably) one position better, looking a much worse football team than this time last season - I don't think the op is being harsh in the least.

I think BH is taking the Jarrko...

sahib
05-05-2010, 09:08 PM

We are also a much more fun team to support. Mixu was just dull.

ahibby
05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
so do I but it is true we are in a better league position than last season. However, I think most of us are dreading next season, or am I the only one.