PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Stock of Britain

Marty-Hibee
05-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Salt in the wounds stuff is the fact that that game was on TV, and all the way up and down the UK, we'll be known as that team who ****** up an absolute beauty.

How you can score 6 and still sicken every fan is truly something special

Jim44
05-05-2010, 08:47 PM
I am totally ashamed to be associated with this particular team. They are the dregs of Scottish football.

sleeping giant
05-05-2010, 08:50 PM
This thread will be great for uncovering the jambos on here !

OP , are you a jambo ?
:cool2:

Marty-Hibee
05-05-2010, 08:52 PM

OP , are you a jambo ?

Aye, you caught me.

Care to explain how this makes me a jambo? Because i'm quite sure there's quite a few thousand who'll be agreeing with me.

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Salt in the wounds stuff is the fact that that game was on TV, and all the way up and down the UK, we'll be known as that team who ****** up an absolute beauty.

How you can score 6 and still sicken every fan is truly something special

Aye, like the football public were blanking Man City V Spurs or real madrid, because they wanted to watch Motherwell V Hibs.

fud.

Hibercelona
05-05-2010, 08:53 PM

OP , are you a jambo ?

What a load of ***** *****e you get posted on here.

Aye, we're all fumming so we must all be undercover jambos.

Away ya clown! :bye:

Hibercelona
05-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Aye, like the football public were blanking Man City V Spurs or real madrid, because they wanted to watch Motherwell V Hibs.

fud.

:confused:

We lost a 4 goal lead FFS.

We should be the laughing stock of the footballing world, never mind the UK!

sleeping giant
05-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Aye, you caught me.

Care to explain how this makes me a jambo? Because i'm quite sure there's quite a few thousand who'll be agreeing with me.

C'mon now. Admit it ! You're a Jambo !

ahibby
05-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Somebody tell Yogi you build a team from the back but that doesn't mean get four goalies, unless your yogi.

7-Zip_Mike
Let's get a few things straight - we are an embarrassment with an embarrassing manager. Thought I wouldn't care about tonights result but the imposter in goalies outfit and managers suit took supporting Hibs to new low tonight.

Jim44

OP , are you a jambo ?

What makes you ask such a stupid bloody question? Every Hibs fan has to be shocked and disgusted at that performance and to suggest that deserved strong criticism makes you a Jambo is purile.:bye:

Marty-Hibee
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM

fud.

Away you go you complete and utter knob head.

wpj
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm lucky that where i work Man C Vs Spurs is the game they all talk about but there's enough people here will see 6-6 on tv tomorrow (and be sure, it will be!) and will wonder WTF happened. And no....I'm no yam!!

Nameless
05-05-2010, 08:58 PM
This is very very simple, Yogi's substitution ruined hibs shape, and that is why we lost. We were cruising along fine until he hooked Deeks. After that we could not get an out ball, and subsequently were on the back foot for the rest of the match.

Hainan Hibs

fud.

You only turn up to chuck names at people. If your life is all about coming on to Hibs.net and acting the hard man, take a good look at yourself. The act is old.

CallumLaidlaw
laughing stock of football?? behave. We scored 6 and conceded 6. we were playing a team who were above us in the league, and we had lost 6 on the bounce. I was devastated when the 6th went in, and Hughes needs to take a long hard look at himself, but come on!! We are now pretty much guaranteed 5th and a draw on Sunday could get us 4th!!

As people have said, that 90mins summed up Hibs this season, but what a game!!

K.Marx
05-05-2010, 09:00 PM

OP , are you a jambo ?

fud.

how the **** can you accuse him off a being a jambo for that? that was an absolute farce and WE ARE the laughing stock of the UK at the moment, I've got no doubt about that :bitchy:

sleeping giant
05-05-2010, 09:01 PM
how the **** can you accuse him off a being a jambo for that? that was an absolute farce and WE ARE the laughing stock of the UK at the moment, I've got no doubt about that :bitchy:

Are you his Jambo mate ?

7-Zip_Mike
05-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Losing 4 goals plus them missing a pen in 20 mins = inept manager and goodbye thanks but piss off please. Manager is an absolute joke.

Marty-Hibee
The old "I have lots of posts on .net so i get to accuse whoever I want being a Jambo"

I've also got a feeling SG is being a bit sarcastic, but i'm definitely missing the reason for it.

K.Marx
Are you his Jambo mate ?

aye very good, how old are you by the way? cannie be much above 12 with this "ooh you're a jambo *****". away to ****

HibbyAndy
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Only Hibs.

only hibs would throw a 6-2 lead...that makes me ***** sick..6-2 up????????...get a ***in grip hibs!!!!

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Away you go you complete and utter knob head.

Your OP is a bag of *****.

You really think the rest of britain gives a flying **** about what happened at fir park tonight:bye:

Away and throw ***** at yersel.

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:07 PM

have aword wi yersel. I've no accused ANYONE on this thread about being a yam.

Sort yer quotes out.

Marty-Hibee
05-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Grow up mate. You think everyone that watched the City Spurs game will be completely unaware of that result? I can guarantee it will be on a looping repeat on Sky Sports News all day tomorrow

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:08 PM
You only turn up to chuck names at people. If your life is all about coming on to Hibs.net and acting the hard man, take a good look at yourself. The act is old.

Good old hainan eh. Like a rat up a drainpipe. You fancy me. For sure.

Put me on ignore. It will help you in the longrun.

Jim44
05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
laughing stock of football?? behave. We scored 6 and conceded 6. we were playing a team who were above us in the league, and we had lost 6 on the bounce. I was devastated when the 6th went in, and Hughes needs to take a long hard look at himself, but come on!! We are now pretty much guaranteed 5th and a draw on Sunday could get us 4th!!

There is no chance whatsoever of a point for us against D Utd. and the way things are going I wouldn't be in the least surprised to see the Jambos beating Celtic. Things are so ridiculous that even if we scraped 5th, Ross County would probably go and win the Cup.:greengrin

sleeping giant
05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
have aword wi yersel. I've no accused ANYONE on this thread about being a yam.

Sort yer quotes out.

You cause some grief on here Big Frank. Behave yersel eh:greengrin

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:10 PM
You cause some grief on here Big Frank. Behave yersel eh:greengrin

:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
05-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Good old hainan eh. Like a rat up a drainpipe. You fancy me. For sure.

Put me on ignore. It will help you in the longrun.

Why do you feel the need to be so aggressive to other Hibs fans? Found out the wife is getting rogered left right and centre? The boss drilling you a new one? Have to take the frustration out on .net posters? Step away from the Pc mate, you're embarrassing yourself.

Fletch Babbar
05-05-2010, 09:15 PM
marty and jim, thank you both for seeing total sense, we should be sickened and ashamed of that performance, and many others this season, pure footballing holocaust, we need more fans like you both. someone needs sacked tonight for that performance. take your choice, there is plenty to pic from..

Gerard
05-05-2010, 09:15 PM
I am totally ashamed to be associated with this particular team. They are the dregs of Scottish football.

Do not be ashamed of your team. I am very disappointed with the way we gifted a draw to Motherwell. If they had won they would have deserved to win, They never gave up, even when we were 4 goals up on them at 6-2.
Does this team want to play in European football. We have one game to show that we do. We need to win next week and hope that Motherwell lose or get a draw. This is to be certain of European football.

Gerard

hibees_green
05-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Don't tell anyone but I think Sleeping Giant and Big Frank are actually Jambos:greengrin

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Why do you feel the need to be so aggressive to other Hibs fans? Found out the wife is getting rogered left right and centre? The boss drilling you a new one? Have to take the frustration out on .net posters? Step away from the Pc mate, you're embarrassing yourself.

Go away.

Aberdeen is the team for you:thumbsup:

From now on hainan, you are ignored.

Though for future laughs I'll read my PMs:wink:

TornadoHibby
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM

That game showed EVERYONE who was watching exactly where our strengths and weaknesses lie and I'm not going to state what they are as everyone watching all season will know already! :grr:

Why could we simply not have left Maka with the gloves! :grr:

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Don't tell anyone but I think Sleeping Giant and Big Frank are actually Jambos:greengrin

I'm not. A few on here can testify to that.

Sleeping Giant on the other hand:dunno:

TornadoHibby
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Do not be ashamed of your team. I am very disappointed with the way we gifted a draw to Motherwell. If they had won they would have deserved to win, They never gave up, even when we were 4 goals up on them at 6-2.
Does this team want to play in European football. We have one game to show that we do. We need to win next week and hope that Motherwell lose or get a draw. This is to be certain of European football.

Gerard

And do you think our team would do well in Europe Gerard? :cool2:

Jamie
05-05-2010, 09:22 PM

aye he is a jambo, met his outside tynie when I was renewing my ST :wink::grr::devil:

hibees_green

I'm not. A few on here can testify to that.

Well lets face it he is fae Broxburn:cool2:

delaCalz
I'm not a jambo

sleeping giant
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not a jambo

:top marks

:faf:

Gerard
05-05-2010, 09:27 PM
And do you think our team would do well in Europe Gerard? :cool2:

On the way we have played this season. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hope that makes things clear:wink::devil:
Gerard

TornadoHibby
05-05-2010, 09:29 PM
On the way we have played this season. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hope that makes things clear:wink::devil:
Gerard

:faf: :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
05-05-2010, 09:32 PM
For a neutral it was fantastic entertainment but for us it was an embarassment. Nish summed it up perfectly when he said that Hibs were the only team in the world that could fail to win from 6-2. All cedit to Motherwell for the come back but could anyone on here see us coming back from 6-2? No, we would have gone on to lose 7 or 8. We cannot defend for toffee and I don`t just mean the back four. The players must take a lot of the blame tonight but the buck has to stop at the manager and coaching staff. Absolutely useless.

LancashireHibby
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM

fud.

Wouldn't be quite so quick to mock, as I had texts from mates who have very little interest in the SPL as soon 'Well pulled it back to 3-6 that we wouldn't win. In fact, it was even before I had a chance to check the score myself after putting my lad to bed!

marleyhib
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM

hmmm yer taking that too far

erin go bragh
05-05-2010, 09:40 PM
am i the only one that thinks smith should have been replaced after the knock to the head[he didnt no what fin day it was]
he then went and sold two goals and a pen :grr:
but on the bright side at least we held on to the last six two game

The Voice Of Reason
05-05-2010, 09:46 PM

fud.

Are you happy with yourself ater posting that ?

You are the one who I would be calling a "fud" (if I were to stoop to that level of rudeness of course).

Just so you know, I have received a number of mocking texts from mates all over the UK and in Tenerife who support other teams (Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee and Celtic) saying "6-2 and you ****ed it up" or words to that effect.

Maybe you don't have many mates of course, so you wont have rec'd any texts........wouldn't be surprised at that likes. :agree:

HIBS TILL I DIE (despite the feelings of rage and embarassment at tonight's debacle).

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Are you happy with yourself ater posting that ?

You are the one who I would be calling a "fud" (if I were to stoop to that level of rudeness of course).

Just so you know, I have received a number of mocking texts from mates all over the UK and in Tenerife who support other teams (Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee and Celtic) saying "6-2 and you ****ed it up" or words to that effect.

Maybe you don't have many mates of course, so you wont have rec'd any texts........wouldn't be surprised at that likes. :agree:

HIBS TILL I DIE (despite the feelings of rage and embarassment at tonight's debacle).

Dreary me.

There has been a hell of a lot worse said tonight on this board than the word "fud". :rolleyes:

But i'm 100% with you on your last sentence.

Big Frank
05-05-2010, 09:51 PM
am i the only one that thinks smith should have been replaced after the knock to the head[he didnt no what fin day it was]
he then went and sold two goals and a pen :grr:
but on the bright side at least we held on to the last six two game

:thumbsup:

:hnet: