PDA

View Full Version : The defence

KingFranck
05-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Hanlon out his depth, Thicot 2 good performances in a season not good enough, Hogg useless so that leaves Murray as the only decent defender and he's better in midfield ! If you are staying Yogi you need a whole new defence maybe you should put your boots back on and show this shower of soft gets how to tackle and clear a ball. And don't get me started on the goalie !!!

Hibee_Lisa
05-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Honestly speechless at the defence and goalies performance........

bighairyfaeleith
05-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Hanlon out his depth, Thicot 2 good performances in a season not good enough, Hogg useless so that leaves Murray as the only decent defender and he's better in midfield ! If you are staying Yogi you need a whole new defence maybe you should put your boots back on and show this shower of soft gets how to tackle and clear a ball. And don't get me started on the goalie !!!

TBF Thicot has only played about three games. Hanlon has been pretty solid the last few games. But tonight that was terrible!!

Bristolhibby
05-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Anything in the middle resulted in a goal. Teams have been doing it for about 4 months now to great effect.

Defence is collectively ***** beyond words.

J

oldbiker
05-05-2010, 08:48 PM
it is a non subject as there wasn't a defence

KingFranck
05-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Ok a bit unfair maybe Hanlon has been ok but is it Smith that causes mayhem in our defence ? Big Nish saying we're the only team in the world that could throw away a 6-2 lead spot on big man

Wotherspiniesta
05-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Murray as the only decent defender? :faf:

He was just about as pish as Hogg!

I know this will upset the majority on here but his defending in recent weeks has been absolutely shocking.

Monifieth-hibee
05-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Do we seriously have any defenders?

KingFranck
05-05-2010, 09:13 PM
The day Jones left was the end of a leader to organise the defence absolutely awful stuff tonight. As I said from the start new defence required before next season or we could be scrapping with the Dons for the drop

PeterboroHibee
05-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Murray has been awful recently, looks so slow and gets caught out so easily.

Hanlon is still young and that last goal was ridiculous/a very good finish but he shouldnt have been so naive.

Hogg should be leading that defence and he just doesnt do it for me.

Thicot clearly isnt a RB, but he was at fault for 2 of the goals which were nothing to do with what position he was in, just poor defending.

Its ridiculous how they cant get some stability and defend as a unit, its cost us so much this season.