PDA

View Full Version : Our season summed up in 90 minutes

hibeemikey21
05-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Simple as that, started so well.........and gradually became ridiculous

matty_f
05-05-2010, 08:42 PM

:agree: Best and worst of Hibs right there.

sesoim
05-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Yip, I remember Spurs had a great attacking team under Ossie Ardiles in the mid 90s who were losing games 5-3 and 4-2 every week. Yogi will suffer the same fate within five days.

random sub
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM
we are an absolute laughing stock, I am actually suffering from shock:grr:and can't stand all those radio punters chuckling away

danger1875
05-05-2010, 09:00 PM
we are an absolute laughing stock, I am actually suffering from shock:grr:and can't stand all those radio punters chuckling away
why a laughing stock, yeah it hurts like hell for us but for those with no connections that was a great game of football to watch

BEEJ
05-05-2010, 11:21 PM
:agree: So true.

That game was an accurately abridged version of Hibs season.

PatHead
05-05-2010, 11:25 PM
why a laughing stock, yeah it hurts like hell for us but for those with no connections that was a great game of football to watch
No it wasnt. Football is not only about attacking. Look at Inter last week. It is about showing contol keeping the ball...........etc That was a pathetic excuse for a top league game. Embarrassment to Hibs

Mixu62
06-05-2010, 01:08 AM

I've just watched the goals on youtube and it's not a great advert for the Scottish game. I won't be showing it round to any English guys I work with saying, "look how entertaining our game is". I see Smith is getting pelters, and maybe rightly so (I haven't seen enough of him to make an independent judgement......by the sounds of it neither have our back 4), but their keeper/defence was pretty rubbish too. Sorry to sound so negative, but 6-6 is what you expect in a Sunday league game, not the pinnacle of our national sport!