PDA

View Full Version : Positives for tonight...

Hibs07p
05-05-2010, 12:13 PM
... as it says in the title.
2nd worse form team, (W1, L5), at home, to worse form team (L6).
Last 18 games at Fir Park, Hibs W9, D3, L6. Hibs 5/2 the win, 23/10 the draw.
2 teams playing equally crap, playing on a crap surface, unlucky to get beat on the last trip there with only 10 men.

C'mom the Hibs.

Leith Green
05-05-2010, 12:26 PM
... as it says in the title.
2nd worse form team, (W1, L5), at home, to worse form team (L6).
Last 18 games at Fir Park, Hibs W9, D3, L6. Hibs 5/2 the win, 23/10 the draw.
2 teams playing equally crap, playing on a crap surface, unlucky to get beat on the last trip there with only 10 men.

C'mom the Hibs.

If you were too concentrate on the negatives you would still be writing them at full time!

iwasthere1972
05-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Only £10 to get in. I'm getting a taste of Senior Citizen prices a few years before I qualify for them. Bring it on. :thumbsup:

Eganov
05-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Got a feeling we might do them tonight! The last few results have been poor but performances have improved (that says something). The last result was a derby which we all know has nothing do with current form. And the two previous games were against the old firm and we weren't a bawhair away from winning/drawing against them.

'Intae thim Hibs!

Keith_M
05-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Positives for tonight?

I'm going to a Ceilidh wi' the Burd instead of the game.

If she gets drunk enough, I might even get laid :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
05-05-2010, 01:33 PM
We're normally no too bad at Fir Park. That could be crap but my mind just remembers a few select games:greengrin. I think their style of play has changed under Broon, but I'll chuck in the positive that they (used to) let us play our style of football (I'm talking the Brazil like flair, not the punt up to Nish:agree:)

I'm starting to get out of my depressed mood the nearer we get to the game, hopefully they get the finger out.