PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell Station to Ground

HibeeMcGinn1
04-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the station to the ground? The train gets into Mothwerwell just after half past? Taxi? Walk? thanks

HibbyAndy
04-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Just a walk mate.

HH81
04-05-2010, 08:13 PM
I did that walk with Gramo and Drysdale, took me and gramo about 10 mins but Drysdale 3 hours :greengrin

iwasthere1972
04-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the station to the ground? The train gets into Mothwerwell just after half past? Taxi? Walk? thanks

10 minute walk up the hill. You'll probably go through the shopping centre first.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=motherwell+train+station&daddr=55.780941%2C-3.98105

.Sean.
04-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Taxi it pal, nah?

How was Sunday by the way?

HibeeMcGinn1
04-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Taxi it pal, nah?

How was Sunday by the way?

probably will be a taxi aye. great day out mate. cant you remember talking to me? :greengrin
gutted you cant make tomorrow mate. shall see you sunday?

.Sean.
04-05-2010, 08:25 PM
probably will be a taxi aye. great day out mate. cant you remember talking to me? :greengrin
gutted you cant make tomorrow mate. shall see you sunday?
Indeed I remember the phone call... :cool2: SNAAAAP! Something to tell you, but i'll tell you in person.

Can't make tomorrow, the Boss won't give me any more days off for the Hibs games but i'll definately see you on Sunday mate.

HibeeMcGinn1
04-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Indeed I remember the phone call... :cool2: SNAAAAP! Something to tell you, but i'll tell you in person.

Can't make tomorrow, the Boss won't give me any more days off for the Hibs games but i'll definately see you on Sunday mate.

dinny go ahead with what I can recall talking about ha.

fatbloke
04-05-2010, 09:07 PM

What time back in Edinburgh - I might just fancy this.

Phil D. Rolls
05-05-2010, 07:08 AM
I did that walk with Gramo and Drysdale, took me and gramo about 10 mins but Drysdale 3 hours :greengrin

Wow, what whacky people!!! :faf:

ahibby
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Give yourself 30 minutes including getting in time. Through the shopping centre, under the underpass in to the town centre and straight ahead all the way. I did it las August took circa 20 minutes to the ground but it is virtually straight ahead all the way from the station.

magnificent_seven
05-05-2010, 09:12 AM
you are better to get off at airbles.a lot closer to the ground

--------
05-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Give yourself 30 minutes including getting in time. Through the shopping centre, under the underpass in to the town centre and straight ahead all the way. I did it las August took circa 20 minutes to the ground but it is virtually straight ahead all the way from the station.

:agree: Plus - I assume we're in the usual away stand, the newish two-tier job. If you can, go to the lower tier. The sightlines form the upper tier are awful; best view is from fairly high up the lower level. That's about the only part of the ground you get a decent view from.