PDA

View Full Version : game against utd

Allant1981
04-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Why is the game a 1330 kick off? is it on tv or something?

andrew70
04-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Why is the game a 1330 kick off? is it on tv or something?

All the games on the last day are too kick off at the same time. Two of which will be on tv. These games have not been decided yet. The last day of English Premier League is on the same day at 4pm.

Allant1981
04-05-2010, 10:32 AM
All the games on the last day are too kick off at the same time. Two of which will be on tv. These games have not been decided yet. The last day of English Premier League is on the same day at 4pm.

cheers, i didnt even check the other games

bobbyhibs1983
04-05-2010, 11:24 AM

Am i wrong in thinking this is a bit mad? i mean the bit bout 2 games being on tv and whilst the other games kicking off at the same time.Isn't it a rule somewhere that made showing a game at 3pm on a saturday on tv because other games are kicking off at the same time not allowed?

I hope that makes sense, i ve asked before why cant games on tv on a saturday be shown on tv at 3pm and the common answer is your not allowed that to happen because the other games in the same league(talking bout the spl here) were on at the same time.