Riordan
Hogg
Makalambay

Some of these might me old news.

Source impeccable as ever.

Wonder where Hogg's off tae?

Mister P
03-05-2010, 05:15 PM
think he might go into the black cabs business.

Hamish
03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Can that be done before the curtains are drawn and a chamois taken to the new window?

:worms:

skipster7
03-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Bamba (over £2m)
Benji
Zemmama
Riordan
Hogg
Makalambay

far from cut and dried,at least 1 of these would much rather stay at hibs despite interest from elsewhere, but as yet hibs haven't been forthcoming with an offer of a new contract.
source- horse's mouth.

HibeeMcGinn1
03-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Bamba (over £2m)
Benji
Zemmama
Riordan
Hogg
Makalambay

no danger

silverhibee
03-05-2010, 05:30 PM
far from cut and dried,at least 1 of these would much rather stay at hibs despite interest from elsewhere, but as yet hibs haven't been forthcoming with an offer of a new contract.
source- horse's mouth.

Is it Maka. :cool2:

hibsboy90
03-05-2010, 05:32 PM
source- horse's mouth.

Is it Maka. :cool2:

I hope Benji. A constantly fit Zemmama as well would be awesome!

cabbage07
03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
For what im led to believe Benji and zemmma wont be at ER ,
And i think theres something underlining regarding Deek.:confused:

skipster7
03-05-2010, 05:40 PM
I hope Benji. A constantly fit Zemmama as well would be awesome!
not maka, but cant really keep ruling folk out for obvious reasons:wink:

SalfordHibs
03-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Bamba (over £2m)
Benji
Zemmama
Riordan forced out more like :agree:
Hogg
Makalambay

No Nish, Rankin, Stevenson, McCormack, Stack...we are doomed.

stevensons-fan
03-05-2010, 05:53 PM
source- horse's mouth.

Im gona guess Deek?

RickyS
03-05-2010, 05:54 PM
source- horse's mouth.

only benji and maka are out of contract tho eh? so only those two would be waiting on offers?

magpie1892
03-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Either make some reasonable mention as to source or just **** off.

'Look at me! Look at me! I'm totally in the know!'

Pathetic.

down the slope
03-05-2010, 05:58 PM
How can Hughes keep Hogg as club captain if he is dumping him ? mind you joined up thinking seems to be lacking at ER these days.

Oscar Lomax
03-05-2010, 06:08 PM
no danger

Ill second that ! Who comes up with these ridiculous figure's ?

2 million for Bamba is ludicrous.

Wembley67
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Why the hell do people post all this stuff, I thought threads got deleted for being unsubstantiated rubbish? No source named, so close the thread?

magpie1892
03-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Why the hell do people post all this stuff, I thought threads got deleted for being unsubstantiated rubbish? No source named, so close the thread?

You wish.

(100% agreement, of course)

This is sad, sad stuff.

banarc7062
03-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Could be a jambo flying a kite and gettin ye all worked about nothin. Until it's in the Daily ****** / or Scottish Sun it can't be true :faf:

Hibs90
03-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Riordan better no be leaving!!!!

He's no.

It's easy to start new thread, name some players who are leaving/signing and saying you have a source.

Loady pish if you ask me.

Albanian Hibs
03-05-2010, 06:23 PM
He's no.

It's easy to start new thread, name some players who are leaving/signing and saying you have a source.

Loady pish if you ask me.

:agree:

skipster7
03-05-2010, 06:27 PM
no probs mate, your right its all rubbish,ive made it up because i obviously cant name who :confused:
just replying to the OP but on second thoughts it would be better just to stay quiet :agree:.

fife hfc
03-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Who would want to buy an injured Zemmama, who won't be fit till around the window closing. So could not see interested parties signing a player until he has proved his fitness again.

Wembley67
03-05-2010, 06:31 PM
no probs mate, your right its all rubbish,ive made it up because i obviously cant name who :confused:
just replying to the OP but on second thoughts it would be better just to stay quiet :agree:.

Good show :greengrin

sahib
03-05-2010, 06:33 PM
You wish.

(100% agreement, of course)

This is sad, sad stuff.

I disagree, if the guy is posting in good faith, why get so agitated. I log in to get info, so these threads are the ones I like best.
When you look at the list of players you know it is a very likely outcome.

skipster7
03-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Either make some reasonable mention as to source or just **** off.

'Look at me! Look at me! I'm totally in the know!'

Pathetic.
if thats aimed at me buddy, see my previous response.only replying to the OP and didn't mean to erm "upset" anyone.:confused:

Kaiser1962
03-05-2010, 06:41 PM
if thats aimed at me buddy, see my previous response.only replying to the OP and didn't mean to erm "upset" anyone.:confused:

I'm no upset..........

skipster7
03-05-2010, 06:46 PM
neither am i :greengrin

IWasThere2016
03-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Bamba (over £2m)
Benji
Zemmama
Riordan
Hogg
Makalambay

No surprises for me. Sadly, IMHO Hibs will sell Deeks rather than let him leave for nowt :boo hoo:

Aldo
03-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Is this forum not for this sort of thing......I was out on Friday night drinking with friends who are Falkirk fans..and people in the know about Falkirk and they have heard that Arfield will be leaving falkirk regardless and that Barr has tried to poach him for the Yams.

The boy Mountinho (sp) has also had talks with Jumbo and that looks almost a done deal.

Arfield has told Barr to GTF and doesnt know what he will be doing as he wants to concentrate on the remaining games.

Hughes has also been in constant contact with Arfield and his mum (who looks after his affairs).

Dont shoot the messenger cos I know what folk are like on this site. :wink:

Anyone else got any info.

Ps they have been right about a number of Falkirk signings/exit in the past!

Hibernia Na Eir
03-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Bamba (over £2m)
Benji
Zemmama
Riordan
Hogg
Makalambay

thank god Hogg's there:greengrin

Bob Box Fish
03-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Hibs are Riordans level.

The Voice Of Reason
03-05-2010, 07:05 PM
To those of you who are getting your knickers in a twist over this - WHY ?!?

Judas and skipster7 claim to know some info.........good on them for having the balls to share it !

Just wish McCormack, Stevenson and a few more were on the list !!! :duck:

Aldo
03-05-2010, 07:09 PM

Judas and skipster7 claim to know some info.........good on them for having the balls to share it !

:thumbsup::wink:

Holmesdale Hibs
03-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Bamba (over £2m) - Decent player but for £2m+ I'd happily take it.
Benji - Agree he'll leave. Not bothered.
Zemmama - We should keep him
Riordan - think he'll stay and we should definitely keep him
Hogg - Club captain so can't see it. Would rather he stayed.
Makalambay - He'll leave. No bothered.

RyeSloan
03-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Bamba (over £2m)
Benji
Zemmama
Riordan
Hogg
Makalambay

Sure they are leaving...no one stays forever, of course you miss out the timescale of their depature...:wink:

I saw a list like this that had Steven Fletcher leaving for about 5 windows in a row..no doubt some or maybe all on this list may leave at some point but I doubt you or anyone else are in a position to say for definate at this point.

Personally the whole team could leave for all I care just now....as long as we get some decent backbone in and players who want to give everything with a bit of quality they can be whoever and called whatever they like!!

BEEJ
03-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Is this forum not for this sort of thing......I was out on Friday night drinking with friends who are Falkirk fans..and people in the know about Falkirk and they have heard that Arfield will be leaving falkirk regardless and that Barr has tried to poach him for the Yams.

The boy Mountinho (sp) has also had talks with Jumbo and that looks almost a done deal.

Arfield has told Barr to GTF and doesnt know what he will be doing as he wants to concentrate on the remaining games.

Hughes has also been in constant contact with Arfield and his mum (who looks after his affairs).

Yams trying to sign Billy Mehmet of St Mirren, apparently.

James70
03-05-2010, 07:29 PM
I would guess that the player where a bid has been received or agreed is Bamba?

Bishop Hibee
Hibs are Riordans level.

Given how well fat boy Adam is doing at Blackpool, Deek would probably fit in well in the Championship on a lot more money than we pay him.

How we will replace his goals if he leaves is anyones guess.

mcfly
No Nish, Rankin, Stevenson, McCormack, Stack...we are doomed.

agree although rankin was good on sat

sahib
03-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Given how well fat boy Adam is doing at Blackpool, Deek would probably fit in well in the Championship on a lot more money than we pay him.

Somebody else will have to score them. It's not rocket science. :wink:

Cropley10
03-05-2010, 07:32 PM

Nightmare scenario is Barr taking the rest of their quality players.

Who knows, maybe Barr gave Yogi not Hibs the swerve. :dunno:

Aldo
03-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Nightmare scenario is Barr taking the rest of their quality players.

Who knows, maybe Barr gave Yogi not Hibs the swerve. :dunno::wink:

Dont think you are a million miles off with that one mate.

Bishop Hibee
03-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Somebody else will have to score them. It's not rocket science. :wink:

No one in the current squad bar Stokes that's for sure.

HIBERNIAN 1875
03-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Gary Harkins is in pre contract talks with us and the sheep.

The_Sauz
03-05-2010, 08:07 PM
:wink:

Dont think you are a million miles off with that one mate.

I heard that also from an agent :agree:

seanraff07
03-05-2010, 08:33 PM
I want Zemmama, Riordan and Hogg to stay, the others on that list i wouldn't be too fussed if they left.

Mister P
03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Have to stick up for Judas here.

i don't know his source,or how accurate his info will turn out to be, but I know him and he's not a bullsh**er.

he's certainly no a Jambo. Christ...his whole family would gun you down for suggesting that :faf:

He often comes on here with these types of threads and never gets a sensible response. were all here for the same reason are we not, to give our thoughts, opinions and share them:dunno:

time will tell.

DC_Hibs
03-05-2010, 08:42 PM

He only signed for Dundee in July 09 so won't be out of contract for some time.

darwenhibby
03-05-2010, 09:16 PM

As mentioned last week.It is a done deal that Louis Almond is coming to the Hibs in a swap and cash should Blackpool get promoted.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
03-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Have to stick up for Judas here.

i don't know his source,or how accurate his info will turn out to be, but I know him and he's not a bullsh**er.

he's certainly no a Jambo. Christ...his whole family would gun you down for suggesting that :faf:

He often comes on here with these types of threads and never gets a sensible response. were all here for the same reason are we not, to give our thoughts, opinions and share them:dunno:

time will tell.

So Judas is Lee Wallace? :gun:

:greengrin

RickyS
03-05-2010, 10:26 PM
So Judas is Lee Wallace? :gun:

:greengrin

brilliant mate!

monktonharp
03-05-2010, 11:24 PM
I want Zemmama, Riordan and Hogg to stay, the others on that list i wouldn't be too fussed if they left.I want Riordan to stay,and wanted him to stay before he went to Celtic.IM as captain,the rest,well if HFC can find any takers/swaps fair enough.

seanraff07
03-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Always want Ian Murray, he appears to be one of the few players that currently gives a ****.

DH1875
03-05-2010, 11:58 PM
I would guess that the player where a bid has been received or agreed is Bamba?

Selling him before the world cup would be stupid.

Zemmama is going nowhere as he won't be back from his injury before the close of the window.
If Deeks does go, we are in bother as will never replace his goals. Would love for him to stay and think he would but if the club are trying to get rid of him what can he do?

Dunbar Hibee
04-05-2010, 12:08 AM
I have a seriously bad feeling Riordan will be pushed out the door. God i hope not:boo hoo:

northgreen24
04-05-2010, 06:18 AM
I have a seriously bad feeling Riordan will be pushed out the door. God i hope not:boo hoo:

how will this happen???

he is under contract for another year and if he wants to stay there will be nothing Rod or anyone else can do!! sure they could say he wont play again but could you imagine the fans reaction especially on the back of our rubbish season i.e sticking a 20 goal a season man in reserves :confused::confused:

he will leave becasue DR wants too or am I missing something:confused:

Speedway
04-05-2010, 07:21 AM

So by a process of elimination and some educated guesswork, Derek wants a new contract, his demands are not to RP's taste, RP doesn't want him to leave on a free nor sign him up on his terms, derek won't drop his demands so he's out of the door this summer whilst the club can still earn on him.

There or thereabouts?

greenlex
04-05-2010, 08:03 AM
So by a process of elimination and some educated guesswork, Derek wants a new contract, his demands are not to RP's taste, RP doesn't want him to leave on a free nor sign him up on his terms, derek won't drop his demands so he's out of the door this summer whilst the club can still earn on him.

There or thereabouts?

In a nutshell.

Judas Iscariot
04-05-2010, 08:37 AM
how will this happen???

he is under contract for another year and if he wants to stay there will be nothing Rod or anyone else can do!! sure they could say he wont play again but could you imagine the fans reaction especially on the back of our rubbish season i.e sticking a 20 goal a season man in reserves :confused::confused:

he will leave becasue DR wants too or am I missing something:confused:

He doesn't want to leave so yes, you have missed something..

Beefster
04-05-2010, 08:41 AM

He's got 2 years left on his contract so I seriously doubt it.

JimBHibees
04-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Always want Ian Murray, he appears to be one of the few players that currently gives a ****.

While I would agree he gives his heart and soul every game however to me he is struggling at the moment has been caught out a few games recently such as at Parkhead and on Saturday. Personally looks like he is carrying some sort of injury as his movement doesnt look the best.

andrew70
04-05-2010, 09:05 AM
He's got 2 years left on his contract so I seriously doubt it.

Not too sure if this is true but I've heard Harkins, Griffiths and a couple of other Dundee players signed long term contracts with the club last year, however they have a clause which if Dundee never got promoted they were free to speak with Premier League clubs.

greenlex
04-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Not too sure if this is true but I've heard Harkins, Griffiths and a couple of other Dundee players signed long term contracts with the club last year, however they have a clause which if Dundee never got promoted they were free to speak with Premier League clubs.

Dundee went into freefall around the same time as us. A change of manager did nothing to help that. Do we really want second half of season bottle merchants at Easter Road?

Ronaldo9
04-05-2010, 09:16 AM

Can't understanmd this tbh, the lads been playin out of position for the 5 ( yes onnly 5 ) games he has played since JANUARY 3rd!!!

FFS when are we going to give players a chance!

as for Riordan, play him as a striker or get rid

popcorn
04-05-2010, 09:18 AM
i heard that to mate.think u r right.also heard that riorden will be away to championship:confused:

Allant1981
04-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Can't understanmd this tbh, the lads been playin out of position for the 5 ( yes onnly 5 ) games he has played since JANUARY 3rd!!!

do you honestly think he has what it takes to be a good defender in the premier league? yip he isnt a RB but there is no way he would cope playing CH in this league. He just doesnt have the build or height.
Dont really understand why you would want rid of riordan just because he isnt playing up front. He is our 2nd top goalscorer so why get rid just because he isnt playing up front

andrew70
04-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Dundee went into freefall around the same time as us. A change of manager did nothing to help that. Do we really want second half of season bottle merchants at Easter Road?

I wouldn't mind Leigh Griffiths TBH.

i heard that to mate.think u r right.also heard that riorden will be away to championship:confused:

We will have to wait and see. FWIW and I have said here before if Derek does go I wish him all the best, I dont think he will but if a Championship club or bigger comes calling then good luck to him.

Leith Green
04-05-2010, 10:00 AM
do you honestly think he has what it takes to be a good defender in the premier league? yip he isnt a RB but there is no way he would cope playing CH in this league. He just doesnt have the build or height.
Dont really understand why you would want rid of riordan just because he isnt playing up front. He is our 2nd top goalscorer so why get rid just because he isnt playing up front

At 6 foot he is taller than Hanlon and the same height as Murray and Hogg, his build is no slighter than the 3 mentioned maybe Hogg at a push..

I would like to see him given a run at centre half before he is dismissed as not good enough, I'm not saying he is good enough, just think he deserves a chance to prove himself in his own position..

Allant1981
04-05-2010, 10:06 AM
At 6 foot he is taller than Hanlon and the same height as Murray and Hogg, his build is no slighter than the 3 mentioned maybe Hogg at a push..

I would like to see him given a run at centre half before he is dismissed as not good enough, I'm not saying he is good enough, just think he deserves a chance to prove himself in his own position..

is he seriously 6 foot? he doesnt look that tall. he is never big enough built to bully forwards out of games. Guys like fortune, kyle etc would have a field day in the air against him. I'd love for him to prove me wrong though and make it as a CH for hibs but cannae see it

KWJ
04-05-2010, 10:20 AM

because barring the celtic home match he's been truly horrific even if it isn't his ideal position. He's hardly done enough to merit more opportunities at centre half on the odd occassion he's played there either. Add that to his disciplinary record and I think he's better off moving on.

Ronaldo9
04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
because barring the celtic home match he's been truly horrific even if it isn't his ideal position. He's hardly done enough to merit more opportunities at centre half on the odd occassion he's played there either. Add that to his disciplinary record and I think he's better off moving on.

Does this rule apply to a certian Mr D Riordan???

Franck is God
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
The only player I see leaving this summer for a fee is Bamba and anyone who thinks the fee will be around £2m is seriously underestimating his value.

It is possible that someone would be tempted to make an offer for Stokes or Riordan based on their scoring records but I can't imagine a scout of a club with a higher stature than Hibs recomending either of them to be honest. Both are good scorers but offer very little apart, at our level thats fine but a move up means their all round game has to be as good.

I could see those out of contract leaving as none have really staked a claim for a new deal. I'd like to keep Maka and Benji as I feel they both have genuine talent that we could nurture but can't see either of them here next year.

It is possible that a number of fringe players will want to negotiate a release from their current contract in order to find first team football elsewhere but there are already a lot of unemployed footballers out there so may like the comfort or having a current deal.

I do think that a few of the current established players may find themselves watching from the sidelines next year though, I can see a lot of strengthening this summer particularly in the central midfield and full back areas.

This would be a side that I wouldn't mind seeing taking to the field for the start of next season.

Mark Brown

Kevin McCann---Chris Hogg---Paul Hanlon---Stevie Smith(Free)

Zemmama---Scott Arfield(£500k?)---Liam Miller---Jim O'Brien(Free)

Anthony Stokes----Steven Maclean(free)

Judas Iscariot
04-05-2010, 12:01 PM
[/B]

Does this rule apply to a certian Mr D Riordan???

What's he done recently?

lapsedhibee
04-05-2010, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't mind Leigh Griffiths TBH.

:agree: Especially if he could be persuaded to write notes for the Fishal Programme/Matchday Magazine. Sales would rocket.

Ronaldo9
04-05-2010, 01:50 PM
What's he done recently?

Nothing, but if the " hes a bad penny get rid" attitude was followed he'd have been binned a LONG time ago.

Lets give the younger lads a proper chance. FWIW Wotherspoon has been murder since Xmas, do we get rid of him aswell coz he aint good enough???

Dashing Bob S
04-05-2010, 02:02 PM
The only player I see leaving this summer for a fee is Bamba and anyone who thinks the fee will be around £2m is seriously underestimating his value.

It is possible that someone would be tempted to make an offer for Stokes or Riordan based on their scoring records but I can't imagine a scout of a club with a higher stature than Hibs recomending either of them to be honest. Both are good scorers but offer very little apart, at our level thats fine but a move up means their all round game has to be as good.

I could see those out of contract leaving as none have really staked a claim for a new deal. I'd like to keep Maka and Benji as I feel they both have genuine talent that we could nurture but can't see either of them here next year.

It is possible that a number of fringe players will want to negotiate a release from their current contract in order to find first team football elsewhere but there are already a lot of unemployed footballers out there so may like the comfort or having a current deal.

I do think that a few of the current established players may find themselves watching from the sidelines next year though, I can see a lot of strengthening this summer particularly in the central midfield and full back areas.

This would be a side that I wouldn't mind seeing taking to the field for the start of next season.

Mark Brown

Loving the midfield there, Franck. In La Liga it would look very nice. In the heavy, waterlogged pitches of the SPL going into the third round of games against hoofball assassins, I'd suggest that our physio staff might be a little busy.

Cropley10
04-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Every other team in the SPL will be pleased if Deek leaves.

Every other team in the SPL will be pleased if Yogi stays.

Andy74
04-05-2010, 02:36 PM

Mark Brown

That's not really as good as the team that started for us this season!

The secret is to have the likes of Arfield or Smith around to play instead of Lewis Stevenson or Darren McCormack when we get the injuies and suspensions.

Allant1981
04-05-2010, 02:42 PM

Mark Brown

Cant see McCann being first choice next year, same for Hogg, has O'Brien not signed a pre contract with a team down south? Maclean - is this the same guy who is playing for Aberdeen? cannae see him being a player to take us to the next level, smith would be a good signing but doubt we could afford his wages

Cropley10
04-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Cant see McCann being first choice next year, same for Hogg, has O'Brien not signed a pre contract with a team down south? Maclean - is this the same guy who is playing for Aberdeen? cannae see him being a player to take us to the next level, smith would be a good signing but doubt we could afford his wages

We're only a couple of fantasy signings away from being a good team right enough; Arfield, O'Brien and MacLean :faf:

Allant1981
04-05-2010, 03:24 PM
We're only a couple of fantasy signings away from being a good team right enough; Arfield, O'Brien and MacLean :faf:

am i daft or does ur post make no sense, what you laughing at?

bawheid
04-05-2010, 03:27 PM
am i daft or does ur post make no sense, what you laughing at?

Perhaps the constant whinging and negativity has finally manifested itself as full on manic depression. We can only pray the ward doesn't have internet access.

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 04:22 PM
I dont see Deek moving unless hibs basicaly boot him out, as for benji, i know yogi rates him highly, i take 2m for big lime in the coconut and drink it all up bambis, he can getifuh, he wasnt interested in hibs and only up'd his game when english clubs came sniffin aboot.

IF HOGG AND NISH ARE STILL AT HIBS NEXT SEASON I WONT BE GOING! Both 1st division players at best? How many goals does nish have? 6 or something? Thats nade material, and hogg, christ have mercy, hes pants, i actually broke my seat on saturday and i would never damage hibs property. It was all anger at hogg that made me do it, sometimes i think hibs will affect my mental health and vegatate me one day. RAGE!

Speedway
04-05-2010, 04:38 PM
I dont see Deek moving unless hibs basicaly boot him out, as for benji, i know yogi rates him highly, i take 2m for big lime in the coconut and drink it all up bambis, he can getifuh, he wasnt interested in hibs and only up'd his game when english clubs came sniffin aboot.

IF HOGG AND NISH ARE STILL AT HIBS NEXT SEASON I WONT BE GOING! Both 1st division players at best? How many goals does nish have? 6 or something? Thats nade material, and hogg, christ have mercy, hes pants, i actually broke my seat on saturday and i would never damage hibs property. It was all anger at hogg that made me do it, sometimes i think hibs will affect my mental health and vegatate me one day. RAGE!

Raarrr Raarrr mince pish fud clown tube yam disgrace Raaarrr Raaarrr

Barney McGrew
04-05-2010, 04:43 PM
IF HOGG AND NISH ARE STILL AT HIBS NEXT SEASON I WONT BE GOING!

Dearie me.

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Raarrr Raarrr mince pish fud clown tube yam disgrace Raaarrr Raaarrr

Yam??? Anything but. Obviously u need to go to specsavers. U deserve a slap for that boy'ee.

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Dearie me.

I know, but im being honest, nish is a terrible striker and when he fell (as he often does) going for a header i laughed and screamed ''nish u are utter pis.h'' some uppity old codge replied ''gie the big man a chance'' ''naw'' was the cry from not just me but around a hundred punters. The guys a joke, he has the audacity to slag off us paying supporters when hes been awful. Chris hogg is the same, wish he had broke his wrist so we dont play him tmrw. I dread next season.

HibbyAndy
04-05-2010, 07:25 PM
I know, but im being honest, nish is a terrible striker and when he fell (as he often does) going for a header i laughed and screamed ''nish u are utter pis.h'' some uppity old codge replied ''gie the big man a chance'' ''naw'' was the cry from not just me but around a hundred punters. The guys a joke, he has the audacity to slag off us paying supporters when hes been awful. Chris hogg is the same, wish he had broke his wrist so we dont play him tmrw. I dread next season.

Deary ****ing dear.

.Sean.
04-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Mr Originality, I see? Never heard that one before :greengrin

And you wish our Club Captain had ''broke his wrist so we dont play him tmrw''

Christ, have a word pal :bitchy:

By the way, does tmrw come between Friday and Sunday or will I now have to work a six day week?

scoopyboy
04-05-2010, 07:28 PM

I take it you will be changing your name if Hogg and Nish stay!!!!

Gatecrasher
04-05-2010, 07:29 PM

Hibee4life my arse

no real hibs fan would talk or wish that upon his/her own players

maybe you could change your name to twat

.Sean.
04-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Hibee4life my arse

no real hiba fan would talk or wish that upon his/her own players

Dunno why but I actually LOL'd there :faf:

BEEJ
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I take it you will be changing your name if Hogg and Nish stay!!!!
We can but hope. :rolleyes:

PaulSmith
04-05-2010, 07:32 PM

Surely up for worst fan of the season award and here was me thinking SalfordHibs was going to romp away with it too.

Barney McGrew
04-05-2010, 07:36 PM
The guys a joke, he has the audacity to slag off us paying supporters when hes been awful

I think you're one of the ones he was talking about :agree:

You'd wish an injury on a Hibs player? :bitchy:

You dread next season, I dread your next post.

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 08:03 PM
I think you're one of the ones he was talking about :agree:

You'd wish an injury on a Hibs player? :bitchy:

You dread next season, I dread your next post.

Lol, u can all say what u want but the truth is iv been a season ticket holder for 13 years and dont want my team sillied by duds, hogg is pants and yes, i would rather he was injured for tmrw, maybe wishing hed broke his wrist is a bit harsh.

Sorry lads, im just sick to the back teeth of it, and saturday took me overboard. I am allowed an opinion tho arnt i?

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Hibee4life my arse

Bolt ya radge, some people just cant read between the lines like.

BonnieFitbaTeam
04-05-2010, 08:19 PM

Ship.......(cough).......sailed.......(cough, cough)

Gatecrasher
04-05-2010, 08:21 PM

Why read between the lines when I can read the ones there, what you posted was way out of order

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Why read between the lines when I can read the ones there, what you posted was way out of order

Nah, it wasnt, i love hibs, so i take that bk then o.k- i was just raging, u might want to talk to all the punters sitting in the lower north who grumbled and moaned when he came bk on, and im not talking ten people, everyone had a go at hogg. Like i said, wishing hed broke his wrist was harsh, but i do wish he was subd, is that better??

Gatecrasher
04-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Nah, it wasnt, i love hibs, so i take that bk then o.k- i was just raging, u might want to talk to all the punters sitting in the lower north who grumbled and moaned when he came bk on, and im not talking ten people, everyone had a go at hogg. Like i said, wishing hed broke his wrist was harsh, but i do wish he was subd, is that better??

Why didn't you just say you wanted him subbed without wishing harm on our club captain? Think he's good enough or not he still pulls on that green shirt and does the best he can and I wouldn't wish that on any hibs or any other player for that matter.

silverhibee
04-05-2010, 08:57 PM

Thats a terrible thing to say about any football player.

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Why didn't you just say you wanted him subbed without wishing harm on our club captain? Think he's good enough or not he still pulls on that green shirt and does the best he can and I wouldn't wish that on any hibs or any other player for that matter.

Hello, read between the lines, i was raging, i didnt actualy want him injured, just out. and i think ur lying, surely u wanted to see fernando ricksen snapped, or what about paul hartley?? I have never felt the way i did after saturday, but ill appoligise, works for nish eh??

Riordans Boots
04-05-2010, 09:04 PM

Talk about bein' a radge :bitchy: Behave yersel :rolleyes:

Removed
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Hello, read between the lines, i was raging, i didnt actualy want him injured, just out. and i think ur lying, surely u wanted to see fernando ricksen snapped, or what about paul hartley?? I have never felt the way i did after saturday, but ill appoligise, works for nish eh??

Why didn't you just say that then rather than all this between the lines pish.

I can assure you most people on here will have felt a lot worse than they did on Saturday, and still wouldn't have wanted to see another player "snapped", but maybe you'll just say I'm lying as well

Jonnyboy
04-05-2010, 09:07 PM

change your username to hibee4life1983unlesshoggandnishleave

:faf:

Hibby70
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
95% of Hibs fans need spelling lessons. Signed C Nish

Jonnyboy
04-05-2010, 09:11 PM
95% of Hibs fans need spelling lessons. Signed C Nosh

Fixed that for you :greengrin

Riordans Boots
04-05-2010, 09:12 PM

:thumbsup: :faf:

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 09:18 PM

Lol. I might just do that!

Jonnyboy
04-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Lol. I might just do that!

Go on, go on, go on, go on :greengrin

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 09:25 PM
What about robbo? Would any hibs fan have heartfelt feelings if willie miller had snapped him? I think not, and rest my case. I went overboard saying i wish hogg had broke his wrist, it was just one of those things u do when in rage mode. And iv took it back, shouldnt have said that.

hibee4life1983
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Tmrw i change my name to hibee4lifeunlesshoggandnishleave, seen as how iv been harsh, and wound up all the toffs.

cabbageandribs1875
04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=hibee4life1983;2451450]

i actually broke my seat on saturday and i would never damage hibs property.

eh :confused:

It was all anger at hogg that made me do it,

sometimes i think hibs will affect my mental health

your well on your way :greengrin

hibee4life1983
05-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Ur right.

Beefster
05-05-2010, 06:03 AM
What about robbo? Would any hibs fan have heartfelt feelings if willie miller had snapped him? I think not, and rest my case. I went overboard saying i wish hogg had broke his wrist, it was just one of those things u do when in rage mode. And iv took it back, shouldnt have said that.

Tmrw i change my name to hibee4lifeunlesshoggandnishleave, seen as how iv been harsh, and wound up all the toffs.

Sometimes you are allowed to filter and edit your stream of consciousness before posting it.

Signed,
A. Toff

Barney McGrew
05-05-2010, 06:37 AM

Aye, all the people who don't want Hibs players injured are toffs :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
05-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Hello, read between the lines,

I've read between the lines and frankly I don't like what I'm seeing.

matty_f
05-05-2010, 07:38 AM
I've read between the lines and frankly I don't like what I'm seeing.

:tee hee:

lapsedhibee
05-05-2010, 07:56 AM

I've tried to read between the lines, and between the words, and between the posts, but this username doesn't make sense.

To be consistent with your earlier posts, your new username would have to be hibee4lifeunlesshoggandnishstay shirley? :dunno: Or have you bowed to toff pressure and completely reversed your views on hogg and nish to the point that you now want to have their babies? :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
05-05-2010, 08:00 AM

You would never damage Hibs property, however you broke your seat?:blah:

It was all Hoggs fault..... Get a grip man.....

Baldy Foghorn

Pathetic........

Sandy
Yam??? Anything but. Obviously u need to go to specsavers. U deserve a slap for that boy'ee.

See it is tw*ts like you that make me regret moving abroad, slagging off a good Hibee, and being a 'keyboard hardman', next time I am back I will send you a Pm and we can meet up prior to a game for a pint and a chat :worried::faf:

Speedway
05-05-2010, 08:46 AM

If you are either of the girls in your avatar (that's the wee p(r)ic under your name) then feel free to bring that one on.

I also didn't call you a Yam but now that you mention it...

Phil MaGlass
05-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Hibee4life my arse

PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE take the piccies of the Hibs tops off the bottom of yir posts, every time I see them I get light headed and the boke, whit a mintin top :sick:

Dunbar Hibee
05-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Nah, it wasnt, i love hibs, so i take that bk then o.k- i was just raging, u might want to talk to all the punters sitting in the lower north who grumbled and moaned when he came bk onand im not talking ten people, everyone had a go at hogg. Like i said, wishing hed broke his wrist was harsh, but i do wish he was subd, is that better??

Funny cos from where I was sitting looked like everybody clapped him back on :confused::rolleyes:

hibee4life1983
05-05-2010, 03:08 PM
See it is tw*ts like you that make me regret moving abroad, slagging off a good Hibee, and being a 'keyboard hardman', next time I am back I will send you a Pm and we can meet up prior to a game for a pint and a chat :worried::faf:

Nae bother, by the way, i was reeking last nite and can only say sorry for the buffoonish things i wrote.

bawheid
05-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Nae bother, by the way, i was reeking last nite and can only say sorry for the buffoonish things i wrote.

Maybe change your name to buffoon4life1983? :greengrin