PDA

View Full Version : Annual Sack The Manager Thread

Brando7
03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Thought we should have this as one thread rather that 40 different threads n i will re post it back up again this time next season :greengrin

Liam89
03-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Petrie gtf! :grr:

Oops, wrong thread.

Shaggy
03-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Wot a shickt manager he has to go,
completely bombed compared to previous managers, he never won the League or even the Scottish cup in the first year............... we canny be doing with that:bitchy:

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Wot a shickt manager he has to go,
completely bombed compared to previous managers, he never won the League or even the Scottish cup in the first year............... we canny be doing with that:bitchy:

We also "canny be doing" with a clueless fud with no tactical brain and "canny" even put a sub on when needed :bye:

Brando7
03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
We also "canny be doing" with a clueless fud with no tactical brain and "canny" even put a sub on when needed :bye:

That wot i thought on sat, nish doing nothing n benji sitting on bench then brings gow on who bugger all :grr:

bighairyfaeleith
03-05-2010, 07:51 PM
has he no resigned yet?

the govner
03-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Whos the best man for the job.

deek68
03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
In the future when the SPL expands and teams only play each other twice a season we could make this a twice annual thread.

Starting the the day after we play Hearts.

seanraff07
03-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Keep the faith, let's secure 5th place lads. Since you've been brilliant this season it's what you deserve.

bighairyfaeleith
04-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Keep the faith, let's secure 5th place lads. Since you've been brilliant this season it's what you deserve.

:greengrin

Spike Mandela
04-05-2010, 08:29 AM
People don't have the appetite for constant management change .
Understandable.

However, in a results based industry we are currently on the worst run of results in recent memory. Do we just accept this level of performance or are we entitled to question Yogi's management.

Personally I think Yogi will get a summer of transfer activity but if there is no significant evidence of performance improvement the board will rightly analyse whether Yogi is the man to take us forward.

Managers need time to build a team and Yogi is a 'good fit' for Hibs but there is no point in sticking with someone if it becomes clear things aren't improving.

Time for Yogi to prove he's got what it takes and for the record, I think he has!

Shaggy
04-05-2010, 10:27 AM
People don't have the appetite for constant management change .
Understandable.

However, in a results based industry we are currently on the worst run of results in recent memory. Do we just accept this level of performance or are we entitled to question Yogi's management.

Personally I think Yogi will get a summer of transfer activity but if there is no significant evidence of performance improvement the board will rightly analyse whether Yogi is the man to take us forward.

Managers need time to build a team and Yogi is a 'good fit' for Hibs but there is no point in sticking with someone if it becomes clear things aren't improving.

Time for Yogi to prove he's got what it takes and for the record, I think he has!

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:
well said

Brando7
05-05-2010, 09:49 PM
here we go again

last straw for me after that :grr: