PDA

View Full Version : Yams A Hearts Fans Reason For Why They Shouldn't Worry Bout Their Debt

TamHibs
03-05-2010, 03:34 PM
A guy I know wrote I should be worried about the way Hibs are run and my reply was "Nah we'll come good. It's quite good being debt free and run the right way....."

His reply to that was "Debt has nothing to do with it. Man utd have the biggest debt in the world! It's all about fight and bottle which hibs lack."

Now surely I amen't the only person who notices the fact he tries to say Herats debt is ok because the club show fight and bottle on the park :confused::confused:

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Atalanta
03-05-2010, 03:36 PM
A guy I know wrote I should be worried about the way Hibs are run and my reply was "Nah we'll come good. It's quite good being debt free and run the right way....."

His reply to that was "Debt has nothing to do with it. Man utd have the biggest debt in the world! It's all about fight and bottle which hibs lack."

Now surely I amen't the only person who notices the fact he tries to say Herats debt is ok because the club show fight and bottle on the park :confused::confused:

Your friend clearly doesn't understand business. Unless Romanov is prepared to write off his debt in the future, it will come back to bite them

TamHibs
03-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Your friend clearly doesn't understand business. Unless Romanov is prepared to write off his debt in the future, it will come back to bite them
I didn't say he was my friend :wink: :greengrin

HibbyAndy
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Hearts can **** right off.

They have no class and no one has any respect for them.

They sold there sole long long ago.

Joke club, joke team, with smelly trampy fans.

You really have got to laugh at this joke team.

Killiehibbie
03-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Everything must be paid for eventually. I'm sure they will find this out sometime.

Alfred E Newman
03-05-2010, 03:54 PM

You might be right but at the moment the laughs are on us..

IndieHibby
03-05-2010, 03:57 PM

He who has the last laugh.....:wink:

HibbyAndy
03-05-2010, 03:59 PM

Dont quite think Hearts are in any position to be laughing at us, Yes they have the bragging rights for now, But there's absolute no way they can laugh at our situation when there current predicament finance wise is a joke.

Ill continue to laugh at Romanovs expectations that they will one day be the best team in the world with 400 thousand supporters cheering them on.

They are in no position to be laughing at us.

Alfred E Newman
03-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Dont quite think Hearts are in any position to be laughing at us, Yes they have the bragging rights for now, But there's absolute no way they can laugh at our situation when there current predicament finance wise is a joke.

Ill continue to laugh at Romanovs expectations that they will one day be the best team in the world with 400 thousand supporters cheering them on.

They are in no position to be laughing at us.

I Know they are heavily in debt like a lot of others but I sometimes think we are more concerned about it than they are.

HibbyAndy
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
I Know they are heavily in debt like a lot of others but I sometimes think we are more concerned about it than they are.

Mon the day when They meet there fate :pray:

Hibernia Na Eir
03-05-2010, 04:07 PM
i just cannae get too worried bout anything the now.

Scottish football is pathetic. Hearts are pathetic, but they beat us and so thats makes us pathetic.

We shouldnt be getting defeated from an outfit like Hearts on our own patch. Its a damn disgrace.

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Yamlogic. Can't beat it.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-05-2010, 04:09 PM

that day WILL come.

then we can start all the songs to rile those mother*****ers.:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
03-05-2010, 04:12 PM
that day WILL come.

then we can start all the songs to rile those mother*****ers.:thumbsup:

Mate i hope im still here when that day happens :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I genuinly have a very very strong hatred towards them :agree:

TamHibs
03-05-2010, 04:15 PM
I really can't wait for the day the **** have to either pay up or shut down! *!!!!!!!!!!

skipster7
03-05-2010, 04:23 PM
You might be right but at the moment the laughs are on us..hibs have been really poor for about 3 months,hardly a win or good performance in that time yet these balloons still trail in our wake.we've had more wins ,scored more goals etc and yet we've only played for half a season.the highlight for them seems to be beating us and if thats enough to keep them happy then more fool them.:ostrich:

Golden Bear
03-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Just heard on the beeb radio that the gigantic team's debt has now increased to £35 million.

(They will of course be very rich indeed when they repay the debt to themselves)

1950's hibbie
03-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Now that they have sold their sole, its only a matter of time til' the rest of the shoe falls.:thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
03-05-2010, 05:10 PM

Always thought there was something fishy about that bunch of kippers.

Big Frank
03-05-2010, 07:00 PM

hibs have nae fight and nae bottle.

nowt much wrong wi what the yam fud is saying to be honest

Hillsidehibby
03-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Always thought there was something fishy about that bunch of kippers.

Had a lovely Lemon Sole for lunch at The Tower today

Kaiser1962
03-05-2010, 07:14 PM
hibs have nae fight and nae bottle.

nowt much wrong wi what the yam fud is saying to be honest

Hearts debt is now at the point where the Yam's really dont pay any attention to it. Of course they're insolvent but it dosent appear to affect the way they operate. It's us that get anal abolut it and I would love it should something happen but it dosent. All this tick tock stuff but the truth is they just keep going despite unpaid wages, HMRC, debt for equity and all the pish that goes with that circus. I agree with Steven Pressley when he alluded that spending money you dont have, and are unlikely to ever get (unlike the huns and ManU) is tantamount to cheating.

Bishop Hibee
03-05-2010, 07:34 PM
From the BBC News website this morning:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8657967.stm

C'mon the European Commission :greengrin

Aldoo
03-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Hearts debt is now at the point where the Yam's really dont pay any attention to it. Of course they're insolvent but it dosent appear to affect the way they operate. It's us that get anal abolut it and I would love it should something happen but it dosent. All this tick tock stuff but the truth is they just keep going despite unpaid wages, HMRC, debt for equity and all the pish that goes with that circus. I agree with Steven Pressley when he alluded that spending money you dont have, and are unlikely to ever get (unlike the huns and ManU) is tantamount to cheating.

100% correct mate, there is some really intelligent in depth posts on here at times detailing how big a mess they are in, yet here we are and they still show no sign of going bust, these intelligent well thought out posts also give deadlines and cut offs for accounts to be handed in and payments to be made and then these dates go by and is there any barely a mention of it in the news, surely if a institution (take the meaning of that word as you wish)like Hearts was seriously going the way of a Portsmouth or Gretna then the papers would be all over it.

Very few want them out of business more than me, I'd rather they went bust than beat them 4 times a season due to all that new rulers of the footballing world they guff spouted in 2005/06 but it gets very frustrating seeing countless 'tick tock' postings without any sign of it actually happening.

On a side note the OP yam friend is right we do have no bottle and very little fight in this team presently.

lyonhibs
03-05-2010, 08:14 PM

I tell you, I wish it would hurry the hell up, because some Hibs fans appear to have had it pencilled in for "the end of the next tax year" for about 3 years now.

I don't really care about the mass importation of Liths, registration fees, joke new Main Stand (though that IS an absolute farce), Vlad going belly dancing on Lithuanian TV or whatever etc etc.

They are Hearts, and I'm sure they do there off-the-pitch dealings in much the same way as they do their on the pitch dealings.

Knieving, cheating, ugly but somehow just about the right side of the law often enough to squeak their way out of a horrible looking situation (like being 17 points behind your local rivals for example)

They just came from behind to win on our home turf, and my willingness to get a chubby over their - quite probably - manky accounts is very low.

I'd prefer to get the upper hand - in the medium/long term - over them on the pitch before switching my attention to our undoubted superiority in the boardroom department.

new malkyhib
03-05-2010, 09:49 PM
I tell you, I wish it would hurry the + up, because some Hibs fans appear to have had it pencilled in for "the end of the next tax year" for about 3 years now.

I don't really care about the mass importation of Liths, registration fees, joke new Main Stand (though that IS an absolute farce), Vlad going belly dancing on Lithuanian TV or whatever etc etc.

They are Hearts, and I'm sure they do there off-the-pitch dealings in much the same way as they do their on the pitch dealings.

Knieving, cheating, ugly but somehow just about the right side of the law often enough to squeak their way out of a horrible looking situation (like being 17 points behind your local rivals for example)

They just came from behind to win on our home turf, and my willingness to get a chubby over their - quite probably - manky accounts is very low.

I'd prefer to get the upper hand - in the medium/long term - over them on the pitch before switching my attention to our undoubted superiority in the boardroom department.

:top marksEspecially the bit in bold. Because if we ever achieve that, then they've F all left to cling to...