PDA

View Full Version : Nish apologises

Diclonius
03-05-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100503/colin-nish_2262950_2042308 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100503/colin-nish_2262950_2042308)

Credit to him for having the balls to admit he was wrong.

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 03:22 PM
:top marks Nishy.

It must be frustrating for him when things don't go well for him and I'll hold my hands up and say I've bawled him out a few times, and I wasn't impressed when he flicked us the Vs at Hamilton, but fair play to him for this.

DaveF
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Good on him for doing so.

Now go and grab 3 points on wednesday :agree:

SalfordHibs
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100503/colin-nish_2262950_2042308 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100503/colin-nish_2262950_2042308)

Credit to him for having the balls to admit he was wrong.

****ing to late Colin you have made your bed :agree:

P.S was this after he was told he wouldn't be playing against Motherwell :cool2:

Jonnyboy
:top marks for the big fella.

We are all frustrated Hibs fans at the moment

RIP
03-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Hardest thing in the world to do - apolgise

Shows class - well done big man :thumbsup:

Now I just have to apologise to the wife I abused, the dog I kicked, the door I punched..............................

3pm
03-05-2010, 03:24 PM
On a sidenote, when does his contract expire?

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
:top marks for the big fella.

We are all frustrated Hibs fans at the moment

Definitely. I'm sure if I was in his position (despite having scored more goals:cool2:) I'd be feeling the same.

....what odds is he to score on Wednesday night? :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Just wish he could do his talking on the pitch.

We're all disappointed Colin, but the fans can't change the way things are going.

Over to you.

Hibs90
03-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Maybe he read here and thought 'oh ****, better apologise or im deid'. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
03-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Definitely. I'm sure if I was in his position (despite having scored more goals:cool2:) I'd be feeling the same.

....what odds is he to score on Wednesday night? :greengrin

Dunno P but I hope he does, three times :greengrin

Note: He'd still get pelters on here mind :wink:

marinello59
03-05-2010, 03:27 PM
:top marks Colin Nish

Expecting Rain
03-05-2010, 03:28 PM

Hopefully in a few weeks.

Hibbie_Cameron
03-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Credit to him:top marks

hibsbollah
03-05-2010, 03:31 PM
How about a Yogi apology as well?:devil:

Atalanta
03-05-2010, 03:34 PM
He couldn't have done anything else but apologise. It was an absolutely ridiculous comment to have made. He is clearly one of those people who speaks first then thinks later, Shame because that can get you into all sorts of bother as he has now found out.

totalfootball
03-05-2010, 03:35 PM
oh aye :top marksNishy, you lot on the wind up? He made those embarassing comments after our worst run of league results in over 20 years and he thinks its acceptable to criticise the fans!!!!!! The entire Hibs team and squad have let us down constantly over the last 2 months or so and deserve nothing but huge criticism for a number of spineless and gutless displays and in my opinion Nish is 1 of the biggest offenders! Nish should keep his mouth well and truely shut and so should every1 of them and go and do your talking where it matters, including Yogi! Im fed up of all the talk 'we are going to get 4th, we need to work harder' etc get the bloody sleeves rolled up and show you want to play for Hibs because we as fans deserve much much more than we have been getting!

DaveF
03-05-2010, 03:38 PM
oh aye :top marksNishy, you lot on the wind up? He made those embarassing comments after our worst run of league results in over 20 years and he thinks its acceptable to criticise the fans!!!!!! The entire Hibs team and squad have let us down constantly over the last 2 months or so and deserve nothing but huge criticism for a number of spineless and gutless displays and in my opinion Nish is 1 of the biggest offenders! Nish should keep his mouth well and truely shut and so should every1 of them and go and do your talking where it matters, including Yogi! Im fed up of all the talk 'we are going to get 4th, we need to work harder' etc get the bloody sleeves rolled up and show you want to play for Hibs because we as fans deserve much much more than we have been getting!

Eh, if you'd been anywhere near planet hibs.net you would have read nothing but criticism over the last few months.

He made a daft mistake and he's apologised.

Expecting Rain
03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
The best way to apologise would be to win a few headers on the pitch and try to guide us to victories in our next two fixtures.

I'm_cabbaged
03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Eh, if you'd been anywhere near planet hibs.net you would have read nothing but criticism over the last few months.

Or was told to.:wink:

bighairyfaeleith
03-05-2010, 03:42 PM
fair enough

DaveF
03-05-2010, 03:43 PM

I'm pretty sure there may have been a fair degree of influence from above :agree:

The board ain't daft and they'll know us natives were not happy.

Whatever brought it about, I'm just glad it was done.

totalfootball
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM

TBH some of the opinions by various Hibs.netters is laughable, Im not 1 for jumping on the bandwagon because in some circumstances I believe the criticism is way OTT but for Nish to come out and slate the Hibs fans, the same set of fans that took 1300 to Dingwall on a Tuesday night is ridiculous and inexcusable. I could understand if it was only 1 bad game but for christ sake its been 6 defeats in a row and many poor results before that, SORT IT OUT HIBS

skipster7
03-05-2010, 03:47 PM
:top marksbig colin, all thats left now is for the dafties who aren't happy unless they're screamin abuse to realise their bile helps nobody, i wont hold my breath right enough:cool2:

CMac1988
03-05-2010, 03:49 PM
The best way to apologise would be to win a few headers on the pitch and try to guide us to victories in our next two fixtures.

Failing that, staying on his feet for more than half the game would be a start.

All credit too him for coming out and apologizing, but it doesn't quite cut it for me.

The best thing he could do now is show his worth by playing his heart out for the team he 'supports' and help us towards a win on wednesday. :greengrin

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Now all that's left is for him to apologise for being Scheidt.

:devil:

Martin
03-05-2010, 03:56 PM
****ing to late Colin you have made your bed :agree:

P.S was this after he was told he wouldn't be playing against Motherwell :cool2:

Nonsense

MWHIBBIES
03-05-2010, 03:57 PM
What did he actualy say.

hibee_girl
03-05-2010, 04:09 PM
What did he actualy say.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100503/colin-nish_2262950_2042308

skipster7
03-05-2010, 04:13 PM
What did he actualy say. he said 95% of hibs fans aren't happy unless they are moaning at the game when he should have said "either silence or constant abuse from the stands can make Easter Rd a horrible place to play football, a bit atmosphere can work wonders",see Aberdeen game second half.
he was wrong to say 95% but you can understand his (and other players) frustrations at our "support".
he has now been made to apologise to appease those who love spew bile at the football but cant take anything back:rolleyes:

Brando7
03-05-2010, 04:16 PM
What did he actualy say.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/801306/Nish-stands-against-criticism-of-Hibs-manager-John-Hughes.html

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Dunno P but I hope he does, three times :greengrin

Note: He'd still get pelters on here mind :wink:

Probably would, but only when we get beaten 4-3 and his hattrick amounts to nothing :wink:

Expecting Rain
03-05-2010, 04:20 PM
he said 95% of hibs fans aren't happy unless they are moaning at the game when he should have said "either silence or constant abuse from the stands can make Easter Rd a horrible place to play football, a bit atmosphere can work wonders",see Aberdeen game second half.
he was wrong to say 95% but you can understand his (and other players) frustrations at our "support".
he has now been made to apologise to appease those who love spew bile at the football but cant take anything back:rolleyes:

Nish is an expert at moaning, probably the reason he gets next to little from referees, fans moaning should be the least of his worries, he should focus on trying to get the basics right.

Gerard
03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
It shows that the big man cares about Hibs. Now get us a win and no excuses:wink:
G

NAE NOOKIE
03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
:top marks It takes a big man to admit he is wrong.

Mind, he was right about me. I've been watching Hibs for 34 years and still know sod all about football.

That will be why I have failed to notice that Nishy is brilliant in the air, can lay the ball off like Maradona, has the shot of Peter Lorimer and can contol it like Pele.

One thing I will say about Nishy. He gets the brunt of the abuse, but in reality he is just the tip of what has been for the last 4 months a mediocre iceberg.

BEEJ
03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Credit to Colin for making that public gesture.

Hope that's an end to it now.

:notworthy:

Brando7
03-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Obviously he has had his arse booted by the club about his comments but the damage been done, fair enough he said sorry but recon he blew it with many fans including me!

Greentinted
03-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Maybe it's because I naturally gravitate towards the underdog and the maligned and while recognising that Nish is far from the greatest ever to wear the green, he is certainly not the worst.
He gave an interview at a time when he was evidently hurting, he said a few things that were deemed (rightly so) inappropriate towards us, the fans, and has after a wee cooling-off time thought the better of it and offered an apology. Fair play, at least he put-up and now, its long overdue that those who pick up a princely sum on pay day to represent us on the field of play, pulled their figurative and collective socks up, stop faffing around and start winning again.

blackpoolhibs
03-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I have never thought Nish was anywhere near good enough for a starting place in the 1st team, but i agreed with what he originally said. Perhaps his numbers were a little out, but he was not far wrong.

skipster7
03-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Nish is an expert at moaning, probably the reason he gets next to little from referees, fans moaning should be the least of his worries, he should focus on trying to get the basics right.
i agree mate,was frustrated as the next man at some of his attempts at getting the ball down, but it cant be easy if the second you recieve the ball howls of derision start pouring down on you.youre right about him getting nothing from refs so who knows what he's saying to them.

gobragh1875
03-05-2010, 04:37 PM
So if yogi says sorry every thing will be ok I right he said what he said and now he wants the 95 per cent of us who know nothing to forgive him colin pick
a window your times up

Toaods
03-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Gordon Brown will be delighted.:greengrin

skipster7
03-05-2010, 04:42 PM
So if yogi says sorry every thing will be ok I right he said what he said and now he wants the 95 per cent of us who know nothing to forgive him colin pick
a window your times up

your also in the 95% who know nothing about punctuation !:greengrin

Betty Boop
03-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I have never thought Nish was anywhere near good enough for a starting place in the 1st team, but i agreed with what he originally said. Perhaps his numbers were a little out, but he was not far wrong.

Were you not one of the 95% last year? :greengrin

yekimevol
03-05-2010, 04:46 PM
one question riordan and benji got fined for slateing the pitch. Nish has slated the fans which is worse will he get fined ??

blackpoolhibs
03-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Were you not one of the 95% last year? :greengrin

Dont be silly, i'm always right, so a permanent place is assured in that top 5% every season. :wink:

Betty Boop
03-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Dont be silly, i'm always right, so a permanent place is assured in that top 5% every season. :wink:

:faf:

EasterRoad4Ever
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Maybe he read here and thought 'oh ****, better apologise or im deid'. :greengrin

:agree: Good to see him apologising, but not sure he really had any option. If he hadn't his position at the club would have been untenable and his Hibs career over - simple as that. Words are cheap especially if he does nothing productive on the pitch.

Riordans Boots
03-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Mon the Nishy boy :thumbsup:

500miles
03-05-2010, 04:58 PM
If you're going to say it Nish, have the balls to stand by it. Cos you are just about spot on.

Hamish
03-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Just about to post the same. Absolutely nothing wrong in what he said. I have only been a few times this season but each time I was astounded by the level of personal abuse dished out. Certainly far far worse that when I used to go regularily and there was also a total lack of genuine 'support' for the team.

(((Fergus)))
03-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Absolutely no need for him to apologise. The thought police have obviously got to him.

HFC 0-7
03-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I dont think Nish would have apologised unless the club have said something to him. Riordan got fined for moaning about the pitch so I hardly think the club would turn a blind eye to a player slating 95% of the fans.

lyonhibs
03-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Bravo Nishy, glad to see you get in the "life-long supporter of the club" bit to try to appease some of the fans who have been parting with their hard earned £ to watch you masquerade as a football player these past few months.

Either do your talking on the pitch - and I don't mean getting gobby with referees and getting booked, nor do I mean falling over like you're an extra in Platoon, nor do I mean magically becoming about 5' 8" most times the ball is in the air - or piss off.

Please score a hat trick/play an integral part in a decent performance and a victory on Wednesday and I'll forever keep my peace, but after 2 wins in 3 months, I suspect Hibs fans have every right to be a tad disgruntled.

What he said wasn't only out of order, it was totally moronic. Does he really think we go home after - say for example - a 4th or 5th game unbeaten and grump about how "life would be much more interesting if we could just lose 6 on the spin"??

skipster7
03-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Bravo Nishy, glad to see you get in the "life-long supporter of the club" bit to try to appease some of the fans who have been parting with their hard earned £ to watch you masquerade as a football player these past few months.

Either do your talking on the pitch - and I don't mean getting gobby with referees and getting booked, nor do I mean falling over like you're an extra in Platoon, nor do I mean magically becoming about 5' 8" most times the ball is in the air - or piss off.

Please score a hat trick/play an integral part in a decent performance and a victory on Wednesday and I'll forever keep my peace, but after 2 wins in 3 months, I suspect Hibs fans have every right to be a tad disgruntled.

What he said wasn't only out of order, it was totally moronic. Does he really think we go home after - say for example - a 4th or 5th game unbeaten and grump about how "life would be much more interesting if we could just lose 6 on the spin"??

to be fair there was a fair degree of moaning on here when we were on the unbeaten run saying how lucky we were and it would soon run out etc, some seem in their element that the've been proved right:rolleyes:

Simon70
03-05-2010, 07:04 PM

Not soon enough............

The Voice Of Reason
03-05-2010, 07:13 PM
]****ing to late Colin you have made your bed [/B]:agree:

So the guy is not allowed to make a mistake ?!?!? :confused:

I am convinced you are a Yam on the wind up - thought you were banned.....gutted you are still here. ?!?!? :jamboak:

Jonnyboy
03-05-2010, 07:22 PM
You have to ask yourself why big Colin said what he did.

On here we've heard .......

Yogi's pish

All the keepers are pish

McCormack's pish

Hogg's pish

Miller's pish

Rankin's pish

Cregg's pish

Stevenson's pish

The atmosphere's pish

The new away strip is pish

Hibs are pish

Leaves me wondering where the big fella got the idea about Hibs fans moaning from :confused:

mcfly
03-05-2010, 07:23 PM

hahahaha - class

iwasthere1972
03-05-2010, 07:25 PM
You have to ask yourself why big Colin said what he did.

On here we've heard .......

Yogi's pish

All the keepers are pish

McCormack's pish

Hogg's pish

Miller's pish

Rankin's pish

Cregg's pish

Stevenson's pish

The atmosphere's pish

The new away strip is pish

Hibs are pish

Leaves me wondering where the big fella got the idea about Hibs fans moaning from :confused:

You missed out Nish is pish. :wink:

Jonnyboy
03-05-2010, 07:26 PM
You missed out Nish is pish. :wink:

So I did ..... oops :greengrin

mcfly
03-05-2010, 07:27 PM
if riordan has been fined for criticising the pitch then nish has done a lot worse in my view.

funny how he slagged off the fans when all the home games are over......very brave colin.

95% of fans may know nil about football but they all know you arent good enough for hibs and that you spend most of your time either on your behind or fouling.

spend your energy getting a win on wed.

Holmesdale Hibs
03-05-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/801306/Nish-stands-against-criticism-of-Hibs-manager-John-Hughes.html

First time I've read the article. There's probably alot of half truths in there but he should have either thought it through or said nothing at all. Good on him for apologising.

He was a bit out of order but no more so than some of the fans. Just goes to show that over-the-top abuse from the fans does affect the players and is detrimental to the team.

essexhibee
03-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Too little to late. I dont care if your a hibee nish your useless and are a waste of wage. Your time has come and gone. Go now Colin.

Westie1875
03-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Don't think there was much wrong with what he said originally tbh, he was emotional after the game and spoke what he thought before thinking about the consequences.

I can see why he has said sorry but I wasn't offended by it to begin with.

The_Sauz
03-05-2010, 07:47 PM
I wonder were he got the 95% from :confused:
If that figure was to come from an official vote taken by a independent company on John Hughes management abilities, would the board come out and slag off the fans or would they do something about it?

bighairyfaeleith
03-05-2010, 07:49 PM

Trouble is everyone agrees, but no where near 95% will admit they are in the 95% :greengrin

houston1875
03-05-2010, 07:57 PM
:thumbsup:

good lad

blackpoolhibs
03-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Trouble is everyone agrees, but no where near 95% will admit they are in the 95% :greengrin

:agree::greengrin

Si_17
03-05-2010, 08:20 PM
For the most part he's right though, half our fans are complete idiots.

Keith_M
03-05-2010, 08:31 PM

:agree:

This reeks of the club's PR machine stepping in and taking charge. I'm not interested in a forced apology, I'm sure 95% of Hibs fans agree :wink:

erskine-hibby
03-05-2010, 08:31 PM
For the most part he's right though, half our fans are complete idiots.

And the rest are just...idiots?:wink:

Couldn't give a fig what he says, I want him to stay on his feet, put himself about a bit and score goals...as is his job:agree:

brydekirk
03-05-2010, 08:33 PM
why has he not been fined ?

500miles
03-05-2010, 09:10 PM
why has he not been fined ?

Maybe because he's not attacked the club or tried to make excuses for poor performances? Maybe it's because he doesn't have a horrendeous previous record either?

truehibernian
03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Maybe because he's not attacked the club or tried to make excuses for poor performances? Maybe it's because he doesn't have a horrendeous previous record either?

Maybe because he is on performance related pay, therefore is currently living on the breadline :faf:

ArabHibee
03-05-2010, 09:15 PM

There's a fair few better at the moaning than him in the team, I can assure you!

hibernian36
03-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I slated him for his comments but fair play to him for apologising. I wonder if the club will fine him for his comments directed at so many Hibs fans, but maybe not because we are not a football pitch and football pitches have feelings.......:greengrin

Toaods
03-05-2010, 10:00 PM

'horrendous previous record' in what respect?

...do enlighten us with some details.

BoltonHibee
03-05-2010, 10:12 PM
As someone has said earlier,

Has he been fined?

What is worse, criticising the fans or the pitch?

C'mon Petrie what are you going to do about this, you ****ing sap!

Owain_1987
03-05-2010, 10:12 PM
May I just say that Nish is spot on and should not feel the need to apologise Hibs fans are so fickle. OK we are bad and we have the right to be annoyed but we are saying Hughes does not have a clue but yet before Christmas was saying how good he was and he was even linked with the Scotland job.

monktonharp
03-05-2010, 10:20 PM
:top marks Colin Nish exsqueeze me,but I got told tonight by 2 ****bags fi Gorgie,that oor Col said.........95% of Hibs fans dont know what they are talking about. is this true? and is this why he is having to apoligise? what the * . if he said that,then too late,the horse has bolted. It's a bit like a prime minester calling some random wummin,a bigot:yawn:

500miles
03-05-2010, 10:21 PM
'horrendous previous record' in what respect?

...do enlighten us with some details.

Hasn't Benji been fined for comments about the pitch, after a number of much more blatent media clangers regarding Mixu, signing (actually being pictured in the shirt of another club) for another club, etc.?

And then you've got Derek Riordan, embarrassing the club in the press. Banned from unight clubs, an "alleged" punch thrown to extend that ban, sneaking back in for a LIFE ban, arrested and fined for breach of the peace back in august, gesturing at Hearts fans....then he tries to use the pitch to excuse poor performances. It may well effect the performance of the team, but you just have to get on with it. That's a terrible record for someone in the public eye to accumulate.

monktonharp
03-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Derek Riordan,fined in a court of law? dont think so

monktonharp
03-05-2010, 11:00 PM

He made a daft mistake and he's apologised.behave yersel. the guy's making his comment,he is a Hibernian fan intitled to make them,naw? maybe not a regular commenter on planet hibs.net but intitled none the less.

kaimendhibs
03-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Nice of him to apologise. Aye, good yin!!! Million dollARS says he was TOLD to do it

500miles
03-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Derek Riordan,fined in a court of law? dont think so

£40 quid according to the Sun, so it must be true.

seanraff07
03-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Good on you Nishy, always knew you'd have it in you to apologise.

monktonharp
04-05-2010, 12:25 AM
£40 quid according to the Sun, so it must be true.the sun?must be true

rainman
04-05-2010, 05:40 AM
I thought what he said was almost spot on. Probably got the figures wrong but hit the nail on the head with regards the main shouters.

Fair play to him for apologising as well. :agree:

Expecting Rain
04-05-2010, 09:04 AM
i agree mate,was frustrated as the next man at some of his attempts at getting the ball down, but it cant be easy if the second you recieve the ball howls of derision start pouring down on you.youre right about him getting nothing from refs so who knows what he's saying to them.

I agree it is better to criticise on the board or in the pub if you must, as useless as i think he is he has his moments ( very few) i hope tonight is one of them.

JimBHibees
04-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Probably not the smartest thing to say however he is spot on as any fan that screams abuse at their own team and their are loads do no nothing about the game.

WellingtonHibby
04-05-2010, 06:06 PM
your also in the 95% who know nothing about punctuation !:greengrin

You're....

we are hibs
04-05-2010, 06:16 PM
I thought the first 15 games he played in the 07/8 season when he scored something like 5 goals thats when he played at his best. Fair enough he runs about like mad but his touch is simply not good enough.

he says he gets frustrated we do with his touch :grr:

silverhibee
04-05-2010, 07:07 PM
one question riordan and benji got fined for slateing the pitch. Nish has slated the fans which is worse will he get fined ??

Benji never got fined.

steviehfc
04-05-2010, 07:12 PM
why has he not been fined ?because he didn't slag the pitch.:devil:

green.and.white
04-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Hardest thing in the world to do - apolgise

Shows class - well done big man :thumbsup:

Now I just have to apologise to the wife I abused, the dog I kicked, the door I punched..............................

:faf::faf:

Toaods
04-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Hasn't Benji been fined for comments about the pitch, after a number of much more blatent media clangers regarding Mixu, signing (actually being pictured in the shirt of another club) for another club, etc.?

And then you've got Derek Riordan, embarrassing the club in the press. Banned from unight clubs, an "alleged" punch thrown to extend that ban, sneaking back in for a LIFE ban, arrested and fined for breach of the peace back in august, gesturing at Hearts fans....then he tries to use the pitch to excuse poor performances. It may well effect the performance of the team, but you just have to get on with it. That's a terrible record for someone in the public eye to accumulate.

Hibs gave Benji permission IIRC.

As for Deek, the club stuff is an aside and I actively encourage gesturing to all Hearts inbreeds.

HibbyAndy
04-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Hibs gave Benji permission IIRC.

As for Deek, the club stuff is an aside and I actively ancourage gesturing to all Hearts inbreeds.

Correct :agree:

Gorgie ******s.

silverhibee
04-05-2010, 08:17 PM

No.

I take it you like to believe everything in the sun is true, as far as i know Derek Riordan has tried to get in to a few nightclubs while being on the unite scheme and has ended up getting a life time ban for his troubles, not a crime as far as the police are concerned, but the sun have juiced the stories up to make him look like some kind of trouble maker when he is up the town, but not had a single witness to back up any of there one sided stories regarding Riordan, well done to the unite sheme for getting the publicity that they got from Derek.

Arrested for a breach of the peace, and then de-arrested at the police station after accepting an on the spot fine, £40, no criminal record for this minor incident.

A wee gesture at the yams, well done Derek.:thumbsup:

As for the pitch, what a mess it was at the time, he was only stating the obvious surely.

A terrible record for someone in the public eye to accumulate, in your opinion of course. Not in mine.

monktonharp
04-05-2010, 10:00 PM
No.

I take it you like to believe everything in the sun is true, as far as i know Derek Riordan has tried to get in to a few nightclubs while being on the unite scheme and has ended up getting a life time ban for his troubles, not a crime as far as the police are concerned, but the sun have juiced the stories up to make him look like some kind of trouble maker when he is up the town, but not had a single witness to back up any of there one sided stories regarding Riordan, well done to the unite sheme for getting the publicity that they got from Derek.

Arrested for a breach of the peace, and then de-arrested at the police station after accepting an on the spot fine, £40, no criminal record for this minor incident.

A wee gesture at the yams, well done Derek.:thumbsup:

As for the pitch, what a mess it was at the time, he was only stating the obvious surely.

A terrible record for someone in the public eye to accumulate, in your opinion of course. Not in mine.wait a minute..........the SUN says,so it must be true:wink: