PDA

View Full Version : Kyle in talks with Aberdeen

joe_hfc
03-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Gow will be away, as may Benji. Nish isn't good enough, and Riordan keeps getting played on the wing. Kevin Kyle would be perfect to play alongside Stokes IMO: he's strong, good in the air and with the ball at his feet, and has excellent hold-up play. I think his experience coinciding with the type of player he is, would enable stokes to score an absoulte heap of goals next season - and he'd no doubt get a few fair himself. It would be nice for hibs to be dangerous from corners and crosses again :agree:

We should make a move for him, there is no reason why he'd go to Aberdeen over us surely? Top class stadium, Excellent training facilities, strong squad and a promising manager. We'd surely be able to offer higher wages too :agree:

RickyS
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Gow will be away, as may Benji. Nish isn't good enough, and Riordan keeps getting played on the wing. Kevin Kyle would be perfect to play alongside Stokes IMO: he's strong, good in the air and with the ball at his feet, and has excellent hold-up play. I think his experience coinciding with the type of player he is, would enable stokes to score an absoulte heap of goals next season - and he'd no doubt get a few fair himself. It would be nice for hibs to be dangerous from corners and crosses again :agree:

We should make a move for him, there is no reason why he'd go to Aberdeen over us surely? Top class stadium, Excellent training facilities, strong squad and a promising manager. We'd surely be able to offer higher wages too :agree:

only reason would be that we don't want him

blackpoolhibs
03-05-2010, 03:16 PM
only reason would be that we don't want him

Or money, if they or another team offer more, he will go were they offer the most.

SalfordHibs
03-05-2010, 03:18 PM

Sorry mate i dont see what all the fuss is about Kyle, he is always injured, surely there has got to be better than him out there :agree:

RickyS
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Or money, if they or another team offer more, he will go were they offer the most.

i was only thinkin of us v aberdeen, still think he will head to the pink ladies anyway:jamboak:

popcorn
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
id take him in a minute.think he will end up at the yams tho