PDA

View Full Version : Can't Help myself...

Leithenhibby
03-05-2010, 01:12 PM
But I have got a burning desire to go along to Fir Park on wednesday night :thumbsup:

Why, because I'm a Hibby and and I LOVE my club.

And for that reason - I'm in.:greengrin (my big boy will be pleased, IF he gets his studying done :grr: )

Billychaotic182
03-05-2010, 01:14 PM
But I have got a burning desire to go along to Fir Park on wednesday night :thumbsup:

And for that reason - I'm in.:greengrin (my big boy will be pleased, IF he gets his studying done :grr: )

congrats u are one o nishs 5% lol

monktonharp
03-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I ALSO HAVE A BURNING DESIRE,to not even watch the tv ,listen to 810mw, or crawl out from under my bed on Wednesday...... that from a die-hard ST holding ,ifyoucutmeibleedgreen Hibby

Dunbar Hibee
03-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I'd love to but im skint. Tv for me!

Diclonius
03-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Me too.. I'm West Edinburgh born, am under no obligations to make the hour and a half round trip to Leith every other week, but **** it, I love the Hibs. Bring on Wednesday.

silverhibee
03-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Since i have not missed a game this season, why break the habit, i am in, heading to game with the son to give my support to the team as i think they may need it.

C'mon The Hibs. :notworthy:

HibbyAndy
03-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Since i have not missed a game this season, why break the habit, i am in, heading to game with the son to give my support to the team as i think they may need it.

Am watchin it in the basement with ma gimp :wink:

andrew70
03-05-2010, 02:21 PM
I'll be there as always. Hibernian need our support more than anything at this moment in time. Not the players, staff or directors but Hibernian as a whole. Lets get behind them.

M8UDB
03-05-2010, 02:23 PM
I know we are going to get beat, I know we will play crap, I know Nish will get the full 90 mins no matter what and the man city spurs game should be a peach but for some reason I want to go up, so Ill be there :thumbsup:

CMac1988
03-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I was really up for it last week, as living in Broxburn means it's no longer than going to ER every other week.

But after the w/e I seem to have hit that similiar feeling of depression that most of the other fans are dealing with.

I doubt that we've got any chance in coming away with a draw let alone a win, but since it ain't too far...

Ahh I'll wait and see :rolleyes:.

seanraff07
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM

Good on you, i'll be there too.:greengrin

Jonnyboy
03-05-2010, 03:29 PM

Me too.. I'm West Edinburgh born, am under no obligations to make the hour and a half round trip to Leith every other week, but **** it, I love the Hibs. Bring on Wednesday.

I'll be there as always. Hibernian need our support more than anything at this moment in time. Not the players, staff or directors but Hibernian as a whole. Lets get behind them.

I know we are going to get beat, I know we will play crap, I know Nish will get the full 90 mins no matter what and the man city spurs game should be a peach but for some reason I want to go up, so Ill be there :thumbsup:

Good on you, i'll be there too.:greengrin

We're outnumbering the home fans already :greengrin

basehibby
03-05-2010, 03:38 PM
I was well up for this match but have a prior engagement which rules me out - :top marksto all those who are going - the disappointment from Saturday is still fresh but the Fir Park fixture is still a crucial one :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
03-05-2010, 03:53 PM
It doesn't seem that long ago that we were all going on about the

"Stand Up And Be Counted" campaign.

We are all in this together, so I feel that it is only right to do my / our part and support the team.

We have played some cracking stuff this season (ok, at the wrong times :wink:) and when you look at the squad that we have, there are some talented guys in the dressing room..:cool2:

The sun will be shinning and the pitch will be sanded, so come on guys n'dolls, your team needs you....

Franck Stanton
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I was really up for it last week, as living in Broxburn means it's no longer than going to ER every other week.

But after the w/e I seem to have hit that similiar feeling of depression that most of the other fans are dealing with.

I doubt that we've got any chance in coming away with a draw let alone a win, but since it ain't too far...

Sums up ma feelings as well,[ other than I live in Mid Calder not Broxburn] On Sat coming out of the ground swore blind wouldn't be going through .....however am now on the wain and at present thinking about going, come Wed morning I'll be right up for another crap result/display/right good moan no doubt but hey, it's in ma blood and has been for over 50 years. Oh and FTH by the way.

greenlex
03-05-2010, 09:19 PM
I have seen Hibs qualify for Europe on not near enough in the many years I have followed them. I will be there to shout them on. My club needs me and I wont desert now. I know we cant qualify on wed but if we win it will be a done deal no matter the result at Dundee at the weekend. Motherwell wont win another game.

Toaods
03-05-2010, 09:23 PM

And for that reason - I'm in.:greengrin

...nothng to do with it being £11 for two of you then...:cool2:

Leithenhibby
04-05-2010, 10:24 AM
...nothng to do with it being £11 for two of you then...:cool2:

I was going to ask if you and wee T fancied a lift through....BUT you can FU£k 0ff now..:greengrin

I'll phone you the night...maybe :rolleyes:

Andy74
04-05-2010, 10:34 AM
At the beginning of the season if we'd said that we'd be playing away at Motherwell which if we won we'd probably be caliming 4th place and Europe we'd have been expecting a full away end.

Time to remember to put into perspevtive that over the season we are still where we wanted to be at the start of it.

People felt Utd were way ahead of us and over the course of the year their established team and squad has proved that to be correct. So we are left to fight for the 4th spot.

I think we have played well the last few weeks and if you aren't that up for going and supporting the team to claim a European place then you deserve all you get if or when we get beat!

Steve20
04-05-2010, 10:35 AM
I will be going, as I have been to every match this season and there is only two left. Don't know if I'd have made the trip to Motherwell otherwise.

SneakersO'Toole
04-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Before Saturday, I was definitely going.

After Saturday, I wasn't even going to watch it on Tv.

Now, I'm going again. Its a huge game and although the team have let us down in almost every big game this season, it might just make it all the more sweeter if we do win.

That plus you can't argue with £10 to get in. Fantastic from Motherwell.

CMac1988
04-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Sums up ma feelings as well...

but hey, it's in ma blood and has been for over 50 years. Oh and FTH by the way.

Good goin m8. It's now tuesday and although I've still not really got over the derby defeat, I now can't wait to go.

Like Andy just said, it's not like we've been playing badly these last few weeks. And also agreing with Lex, how often is it we get a chance to see the team progress into Europe?

F*** it, I'm there!! Mon' the Hibs.

:notworthy:

andrew70
04-05-2010, 10:47 AM
At the beginning of the season if we'd said that we'd be playing away at Motherwell which if we won we'd probably be caliming 4th place and Europe we'd have been expecting a full away end.

Time to remember to put into perspevtive that over the season we are still where we wanted to be at the start of it.

People felt Utd were way ahead of us and over the course of the year their established team and squad has proved that to be correct. So we are left to fight for the 4th spot.

I think we have played well the last few weeks and if you aren't that up for going and supporting the team to claim a European place then you deserve all you get if or when we get beat!

:top marksabsolutely spot on mate. Come on the Cabbage lets remember where we are and where we can be if we win on Wednesday.

Leithenhibby
04-05-2010, 11:41 AM

Now, I'm going again. Its a huge game and although the team have let us down in almost every big game this season, it might just make it all the more sweeter if we do win.

And for that reason all the fans that are still mumping their gums about the past few months, will be well p1ssed off IF we can (and should) pull this out the bag...:cool2:

:singing: I am Hi-bees till I die, I'm Hi-bees till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Hi-bees till I die :singing:....

Toaods
04-05-2010, 11:52 AM
I was going to ask if you and wee T fancied a lift through....BUT you can FU£k 0ff now..:greengrin

I'll phone you the night...maybe :rolleyes:

well, if you are offering to take me through and bring me back, I'll let the heart over rule the head and take up your offer..but only if you let me pay you for my share of the gas and I get a seat...:greengrin.

Just me, Morgs won't be going.

nb Had a wee online chat with our man in Perth, Australia last night. Wasnae as 'rubbing the Yam victory in' as I thought he might be, must still think we'll pip them. :cool2:

Deek01
04-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Would have went if i was able to get through and back from Linlithgow.

Leithenhibby
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
well, if you are offering to take me through and bring me back, I'll let the heart over rule the head and take up your offer..but only if you let me pay you for my share of the gas and I get a seat...:greengrin.

Just me, Morgs won't be going.

nb Had a wee online chat with our man in Perth, Australia last night. Wasnae as 'rubbing the Yam victory in' as I thought he might be, must still think we'll pip them. :cool2:

Never said anything about bringing you back...:devil: Thats extra.:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
To all those who've got the resources and relatively easy travel to get there....go there.

I'm stuck down here in Southampton otherwise I'd be busting a gut to go to this game. If you can do it, do it; it's not until you're in my position that you wish you could turn back the clock and go to every single game you could have went to.

BroxburnHibee
04-05-2010, 09:33 PM

Get yourself along the road man :thumbsup:

Sums up ma feelings as well,[ other than I live in Mid Calder not Broxburn] On Sat coming out of the ground swore blind wouldn't be going through .....however am now on the wain and at present thinking about going, come Wed morning I'll be right up for another crap result/display/right good moan no doubt but hey, it's in ma blood and has been for over 50 years. Oh and FTH by the way.

I felt the same - except if someone had asked me right after the game if I was going Wednesday - I probably would have hooked them :greengrin

monktonharp
04-05-2010, 09:40 PM
And for that reason all the fans that are still mumping their gums about the past few months, will be well p1ssed off IF we can (and should) pull this out the bag...:cool2:

:singing: I am Hi-bees till I die, I'm Hi-bees till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Hi-bees till I die :singing:....some of us are not moaning about the last few months, as it's a given the HFC will have some sort of slump in any season. more to do with the performances over thwe last 6 weeks or so,when we have been in a position to hold what we had,and gather the neccesary points for at least 4th place. as for the cup exit,well let's just leave that to history.:wink:

ronaldo7
04-05-2010, 09:41 PM

What time are we leaving, and where are we going for a pint:rolleyes:

Hainan Hibs
04-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Unfortunately stuck in Aberdeen but if I was back home I'd go even though I'm almost topping myself over Hibs these days:greengrin

Well done to everyone going and I hope the cabbage rewards everyone for the support over the season.

Sir David Gray
04-05-2010, 10:00 PM
I was going as I have a free Wednesday night, which I don't usually have and I was going to take advantage of it, but I won't be there after Saturday. The derby was my last game of the season as I won't be at Tannadice either.

It's Sky TV and a few beers for me.

Well done to everyone who is making the effort to go through to Motherwell tomorrow, you obviously have a higher pain threshold than me.

I hope you are all rewarded with a win and, who knows, you might even get treated to a good performance as well. :shocked:

zlatan
04-05-2010, 10:19 PM
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00lTaQMhTEutAJ/Coffee-Mugs-in-Solid-Colors-Zibo-Modern.jpg

:greengrin

Mon Dieu4
05-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Im going, the last time I went to Motherwell to secure a European place, Konte scored his famous lying down goal.

I want more of the same from Nish tonight :faf:

Antifa Hibs
05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I can't wait for Motherwell. Know a nice pub that does a good pint, nice chip shop where we'll get our tea and a wee bookie acorss the road.

Couldn't give a flying ****** about the game though :greengrin

Toaods
05-05-2010, 03:49 PM
I can't wait for Motherwell. Know a nice pub that does a good pint, nice chip shop where we'll get our tea and a wee bookie acorss the road.

Couldn't give a flying ****** about the game though :greengrin

is the chippy the one with a wee sit-in through the back?....quality...:agree:

Leithenhibby
06-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I did try and say that this game might just be a wee bitty special..:devil:

Mistakes aside, thought we lost it when Deeks got hooked..imho.