PDA

View Full Version : Danny Wilson named Young Player of the Year

Diclonius
03-05-2010, 12:41 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8657569.stm

14 games for the Rainjars and he gets it. What a joke.

Si_17
03-05-2010, 12:41 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8657569.stm

14 games for the Rainjars and he gets it. What a joke.

:agree:

Worse than Goodwillie being selected over Stokes for Young Player of the Year the other week.

Dunbar Hibee
03-05-2010, 01:00 AM
:agree:

Worse than Goodwillie being selected over Stokes for Young Player of the Year the other week.

It's the same award is it no:confused: Whats goin on?:hilarious

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 01:08 AM
It's the same award is it no:confused: Whats goin on?:hilarious

Difference is that Wilson won the PFA and Goodwillie won the SPL.

Different groups making the decisions.

hibsboy90
03-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Total Bull*****, every player in the spl must think that stokes and goodwillie are pricks then, since performance wise theres no comparison, they must be disliked. Wilson has played 25 games in all competitions, conceding 22 goals at centre half. Not great form.

Also, walter smith manager award......Derek McInnes surely:confused:

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Total Bull*****, every player in the spl must think that stokes and goodwillie are pricks then, since performance wise theres no comparison, they must be disliked. Wilson has played 25 games in all competitions, conceding 22 goals at centre half. Not great form.

It'll probably be something to do with Smith working for free and winning the title despite Rangers being in the financial Rafael Scheidt. :rolleyes:

McInnes has undoubtedly done a great job in Perth, but he's not an Old Firm manager. Surely you know how these things work by now? :wink:

Big_D
03-05-2010, 05:08 AM

I would've gone for Derek Adams

johnbc70
03-05-2010, 07:55 AM
It'll probably be something to do with Smith working for free and winning the title despite Rangers being in the financial Rafael Scheidt. :rolleyes:

McInnes has undoubtedly done a great job in Perth, but he's not an Old Firm manager. Surely you know how these things work by now? :wink:

Smith won't be working for free, he is working without a contract but he will not be doing it for nothing!

Wilson getting young player of the year sums up what is wrong with scottish football, dominated by the bigot brothers that they even win awards that everyone else can see is not meritted.

Danderhall Hibs
03-05-2010, 07:59 AM
I would've gone for Derek Adams

I don't think you'd get MOTY after finishing mid-table in the 1st Division. 2 good games doesn't make a season.

Mind you it's about as sensible as Wilson getting Young POTY!

Bayern Bru
03-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Smith won't be working for free, he is working without a contract but he will not be doing it for nothing!

Wilson getting young player of the year sums up what is wrong with scottish football, dominated by the bigot brothers that they even win awards that everyone else can see is not meritted.

Yes, I'm aware of that. However, I felt a slight bit of exaggeration was needed to make the point.
:cool2::greengrin

Rossco442
03-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Yes, I'm aware of that. However, I felt a slight bit of exaggeration was needed to make the point.
:cool2::greengrin

:agree:And totally merited when talking about the bigot brothers.

Hughes not getting a mention? :devil:

sleeping giant
03-05-2010, 10:29 AM
FFF Has the panel no shame ?:faf:

What a *****g joke the football blazers are in this country:faf:

14 games:grr: