PDA

View Full Version : 300th post

SouthamptonHibs
02-05-2010, 07:46 PM
a landmark post after 5 years on the net.

Mon the cabbage, lets get 4pts from the next two games and head off tae Europe!!!

Might save my next post for after the Well game, lets hope it's doesn't start "Yogi get tae..........."

Last thing just read in the Sunday Mail that Nish says that 95% hibs fans no nothing and only turn up to moan at players....Well NISH F-OFF and go an boil yer heed as yor piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish. Stay on your feet, score goals and offer something up front an we'll stop moaning at you

Hail Hail

jabis
02-05-2010, 07:49 PM

Mon the cabbage, lets get 4pts from the next two games and head off tae Europe!!!

Might save my next post for after the Well game, lets hope it's doesn't start "Yogi get tae..........."

Last thing just read in the Sunday Mail that Nish says that 95% hibs fans no nothing and only turn up to moan at players....Well NISH F-OFF and go an boil yer heed as yor piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish. Stay on your feet, score goals and offer something up front an we'll stop moaning at you

Hail Hail

300......well done,now LTYF :thumbsup:

Toaods
02-05-2010, 08:11 PM
300th post.... I thought it was another stat of our opponents displays this year.

Aldoo
02-05-2010, 08:12 PM

Hail Hail

No chance big dog, we are not winning another game until August at the earliest. Now away and plan yer wedding as that is all you've got to look forward to in the next few weeks!!

HibbyAndy
02-05-2010, 11:22 PM
Aken this radge.

Total nutjob.But hibbyness aint in doubt.

SouthamptonHibs
03-05-2010, 10:44 AM
300......well done,now LTYF :thumbsup:

Whats does LTYF stand for?

SouthamptonHibs
03-05-2010, 10:46 AM
No chance big dog, we are not winning another game until August at the earliest. Now away and plan yer wedding as that is all you've got to look forward to in the next few weeks!!

Weddings planned mate i've just got tae turn up now....holding off booking the honeymoon as it's bang when the 2nd qualifying round is in europe...if we get there guess where i'm taking the Mrs??? hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
03-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Aken this radge.

Total nutjob.But hibbyness aint in doubt.

:notworthy:

Not up until the new season now, will catch up wi you for a pint wi Toads at the start of next season. Fitbaw boots and season ticket now tucked away in the cupboard, just dusted down the golf clubs - "it's golfing season" hail hail

ArabHibee
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Whats does LTYF stand for?
If you were a hibby you'd know what that stood for.

Get him launched.

:greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
03-05-2010, 11:06 AM
If you were a hibby you'd know what that stood for.

Get him launched.

:greengrin

If i were a Hibby!! Ha Ha away and boil yer heed! I'm in there with the ubber fans i'd say.....have a word!

What does it stand for was the question? Now get it telt LTYF

HibbyAndy
03-05-2010, 11:36 AM
:notworthy:

Not up until the new season now, will catch up wi you for a pint wi Toads at the start of next season. Fitbaw boots and season ticket now tucked away in the cupboard, just dusted down the golf clubs - "it's golfing season" hail hail

LOL.

Nae worries mate :aok: