View Full Version : Steven Gerrard

Pretty Boy
02-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Hmmmmm......Interesting choice of pass.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

JE89
02-05-2010, 01:27 PM
It's his signature move.

More of the same at the WC please Stevie.

iwasthere1972
02-05-2010, 01:27 PM

:agree:

Pretty Boy
02-05-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm sure he made a similar 'error' a few years back to send Henry clean through for Arsenal as well. Seems prone to these lapses at times. Strange.:rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
02-05-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm sure he made a similar 'error' a few years back to send Henry clean through for Arsenal as well. Seems prone to these lapses at times. Strange.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to Sir Alex Ferguson's take on it. :devil:

JE89
02-05-2010, 01:33 PM

YouTube - Henry scores on Liverpool (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOIzXEdVDa0)

Pretty sure he did it for England against France to Henry again. Couldn't find the video though.

Sir David Gray
02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.

Everyone was saying before the game that the Liverpool supporters might be happy enough for Chelsea to win today but that there is no way that the players would chuck the game.

In general, I would agree with that as most of their players are foreign and won't really bother about Man Utd overtaking them but there is one player in their side that won't wish to see Man Utd win the title.

The plot thickens...:hmmm:

TheMentalHibees
02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
"What on earth was Gerrard thinking there?". Probably "This'll get it up those Manc twats".

Sir David Gray
02-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Pish. :boo hoo:

HibbyAndy
02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Get in!

Nae ***** luck Manure!!

Judas Iscariot
02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Almost as over rated as Hogg..

seanraff07
02-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Gerrard hasn't been as good this season IMO.

seanraff07
02-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Been quite impressed by Kalou today actually.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2010, 01:46 PM

:agree: If it's a choice between him and Lampard for a starting slot at the WC there is surely only one winner.

seanraff07
02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
:agree: If it's a choice between him and Lampard for a starting slot at the WC there is surely only one winner.

Yep, i only think Gerrard stands out more is cause Liverpool aren't as good as Chelsea.

Gus
02-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Almost as over rated as Hogg..

guy has not been good for a couple of seasons

Wouldn't suprise if the scouse t**t did it on purpose

J-C
02-05-2010, 02:11 PM

That'll be Lampard then.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2010, 02:17 PM
That'll be Lampard then.

You would think so. Although no doubt our resident plastic scousers will be on here any minute to tell us that 'Stevie G' is the best midfielder in the world.

Dashing Bob S
02-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I think the reason is far less sinister, namely that Gerrard is, like his club, very much in decline and pretty gash nowadays.

Scouse Hibee
02-05-2010, 03:15 PM
You would think so. Although no doubt our resident plastic scousers will be on here any minute to tell us that 'Stevie G' is the best midfielder in the world.

Nowt plastic about this scouser! Whether Stevie G can rediscover the form that once made him one of the top midfielders in the world is debatable.

:top marksFor that "back pass" today though! :wink:

tooley
02-05-2010, 03:28 PM

Cheatin Scouse Twat

seanraff07
02-05-2010, 03:32 PM

YouTube - Henry scores on Liverpool (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOIzXEdVDa0)

Pretty sure he did it for England against France to Henry again. Couldn't find the video though.

YouTube - France 2-1 England EURO 2004 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FpZI_ODSU4&feature=related)

Here we go, his shocking passback leads to France's penalty scored by Zidane in the last minute to win them the game.

Scouse Hibee
02-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Cheatin Scouse Twat

There there don't :boo hoo:

houston1875
02-05-2010, 05:17 PM
"What on earth was Gerrard thinking there?". Probably "This'll get it up those Manc twats".

I certainly hope so!!!!!!

every cloud has a silver lining, hope rafa get's away to france!

:LOL:

since90plustwo
02-05-2010, 06:45 PM
blessing in desguise:faf: hopefully..

1) Wins chelsea the league to get it up gary neville
2) Helps get rafa out
3) Shows the owners we need new players

houston1875
02-05-2010, 06:53 PM
blessing in desguise:faf: hopefully..

1) Wins chelsea the league to get it up gary neville
2) Helps get rafa out
3) Shows the owners we need new players

Yep! gary neville LOL GIRUY

Sir David Gray
02-05-2010, 07:00 PM
I would laugh at every single person on here who is of a Liverpool persuasion, if Wigan manage to get something at Stamford Bridge next week and United beat Stoke. :pray:

houston1875
02-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I would laugh at every single person on here who is of a Liverpool persuasion, if Wigan manage to get something at Stamford Bridge next week and United beat Stoke. :pray:

get yourself down the bookies then?

you'll get a tidy price,no doubt?

Dashing Bob S
02-05-2010, 07:06 PM

No chance of that happening. In fact, I've got a suspicion that United might do a mini Liverpool next season and not make the top three.

But if you placky Mancs want to gloat over the placky Scousers, you can be happy that'll be a long, long time before we see Liverpool playing champions league football again.

houston1875
02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
No chance of that happening. In fact, I've got a suspicion that United might do a mini Liverpool next season and not make the top three.

But if you placky Mancs want to gloat over the placky Scousers, you can be happy that'll be a long, long time before we see Liverpool playing champions league football again.

aye you could be right!!

Sir David Gray
02-05-2010, 07:10 PM

No chance. The only team (along with Chelsea) who might have a chance of finishing ahead of United next season is Manchester City and even that is highly unlikely IMO.

As for Liverpool in the CL. :faf:

It's just a pity Everton only drew yesterday, which means Liverpool are guaranteed the Europa League.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2010, 07:11 PM

Not a chance. There is no way Fergie would let a team go into terminal decline the way Benitez has. I know it's all rumours but the papers seem pretty sure there are going to be at least 1 or 2 big name arrivals at Old Trafford in the summer.

houston1875
02-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Not a chance. There is no way Fergie would let a team go into terminal decline the way Benitez has. I know it's all rumours but the papers seem pretty sure there are going to be at least 1 or 2 big name arrivals at Old Trafford in the summer.

without big wayne,mancs are mince? unless they buy big in the summer that is?

Pretty Boy
02-05-2010, 07:20 PM
without big wayne,mancs are mince? unless they buy big in the summer that is?

As i said it seems inevitable that a big name foward/attacking midfielder is on the way. Benzema, Ribery, Silva and Villa have all been mentiones as well as James Milner, Joe Cole, Luka Modric and other less well known names. Add to that the already secured signing of Javier Hernandez and it doesn't seem quite so bad in Manchester.

houston1875
02-05-2010, 07:22 PM
As i said it seems inevitable that a big name foward/attacking midfielder is on the way. Benzema, Ribery, Silva and Villa have all been mentiones as well as James Milner, Joe Cole, Luka Modric and other less well known names. Add to that the already secured signing of Javier Hernandez and it doesn't seem quite so bad in Manchester.

man u are broke aint they,heavy debts? plus sbody on here informed me Joe Cole away to man city for 180,000 a week contract?

saying that aint almost all english clubs in epl in heavy debt?

CallumHibs07
02-05-2010, 07:42 PM
GIRUY United!!

The title's coming home to the Bridge:thumbsup:

CH07

Haymaker
03-05-2010, 02:08 AM
man u are broke aint they,heavy debts? plus sbody on here informed me Joe Cole away to man city for 180,000 a week contract?

saying that aint almost all english clubs in epl in heavy debt?

While Man Utd owe £700+million, the amount of money that flows through United as a business is so huge it is not the much of a deal because the club has always, and will continue to, pay their installments on time, every time.

A few years ago martin edwards (IIRC) ordered the change to the badge that took away the F.C after Manchester United as the club was no longer a football club but a brand. And I maybe wrong here however I am pretty sure I am not, but Manchester United are one of the biggest credit card companies in Asia (with association with other banks etc etc). The scale of the business that is MU is huge.

Man U are without a doubt in a far better position to spend than Chelsea on the back of their earnings per season. And MILES ahead of Man City.

It is also quite clear that Fergie had a shopping list last season after Ronaldo left yet would not risk paying over the odds for players Madrid would pay.

Boris
03-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Cheatin Scouse Twat

Thats no very nice - especially coming from a good Liverpool supporter like yourself (well, before you changed yir team like...........:wink:).:devil:

Hibs On Tour
03-05-2010, 10:26 AM

Prob been saving all his best moves for those 16/17 year-olds alledgedly... :devil: