Anyone going after yesterday?

:flag:

HibbyAndy
02-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Nice one.

Jamie, Toaods, Fancy it?.

Diclonius
02-05-2010, 12:41 PM
I bought a cheap train ticket and being a stingy Scot there's no way I'm wasting it now.

Needless to say we'll lose, because there is no way in **** the players will be motivated if they weren't motivated for the Ross County cup game, the away derby, the Ross County replay, the Dundee United home game, or the home derby. :yawn:

I will however give as much support as I can - I'm not a moaner at the games themselves. At least I'll get to see a stadium I've never been in before. :bitchy:

Saorsa
02-05-2010, 12:42 PM
£1 for under 16's!!

£10 for adults.

Anyone going after yesterday?

:flag:are they charging that for getting in or giving you it for going?

Nice one.

Jamie, Toaods, Fancy it?.eh let me think about that for a minute :hmmm:

:idea:

nae chance :no way:

HibbyAndy
02-05-2010, 12:45 PM
are they charging that for getting in or giving you it for going?

eh let me think about that for a minute :hmmm:

Boooooooooo:greengrin

Was thinking we could turn it intae a bevvy session afterwards tho :cool2:

No quite the one we had the other night were i spent £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bitchy:

Saorsa
02-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Boooooooooo:greengrin

Was thinking we could turn it intae a bevvy session afterwards tho :cool2:

No quite the one we had the other night were i spent £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bitchy:If I was going for a decent bevvy session I wouldnae spoil it by watching that pish in between.

At this moment in time and with Hughes still in charge if a Hibs game was taking place in my back garden I'd shut the curtains

HibbyAndy
02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
If I was going for a decent bevvy session I wouldnae spoil it by watching that pish in between.

At this moment in time and with Hughes still in charge if a Hibs game was taking place in my back garden I'd shut the curtains

:hilarious :hilarious

Draw the blinds :greengrin

Yesterdays results was as much use as an ashtray oan a motorbike.

Golden Bear
02-05-2010, 01:27 PM
I see from todays Press that Motherwell have decided to hand out free season tickets to the under 16's for next season.

An excellent gesture I would say albeit possible financial suicide.

seanraff07
02-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Do you think they will open up both tiers for us or just one?

If both who's going and upper and who's going lower?:greengrin

Westie1875
02-05-2010, 03:44 PM
I see from todays Press that Motherwell have decided to hand out free season tickets to the under 16's for next season.

An excellent gesture I would say albeit possible financial suicide.

Its good that they're thinking of the fans but I'm not sure they've thought this through properly.

Hermit Crab
02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes i will be there on the Carlton bus as usual,cant give up now theres only 2 games left.

HibbyAndy
02-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Yes i will be there on the Carlton bus as usual,cant give up now theres only 2 games left.

Nae point hiding behind a rock.

Keith_M
02-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Do you think they will open up both tiers for us or just one?

If both who's going and upper and who's going lower?:greengrin

They should be able to fit all the Hibs fans in the disabled shelter beside the main stand :wink:

IWasThere2016
02-05-2010, 03:51 PM
are they charging that for getting in or giving you it for going?

eh let me think about that for a minute :hmmm:

J - I'll send you some emails to keep ye busy Wednesday :wink: :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
I was at the Blackpool v Bristol game this afternoon, and met 3 other hibbys there. We all decided to get in the car and travel up on Wednesday.:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
J - I'll send you some emails to keep ye busy Wednesday :wink: :greengrin

Remember me G :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cool2:

Allant1981
02-05-2010, 03:53 PM
ill be there, got the wee boy for the final game so cant make that so may as well go to this one, cant say im looking forward to it though but this is football and anything can happen

Sir David Gray
02-05-2010, 05:45 PM
They should be able to fit all the Hibs fans in the disabled shelter beside the main stand :wink:

:agree: I was just about to post the same thing.

I won't be there so there should be more space in the disabled section that there usually is.

IWasThere2016
02-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Remember me G :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cool2:

Aye - ye'll need something tae dae at the game :wink:

Saorsa
02-05-2010, 06:22 PM
J - I'll send you some emails to keep ye busy Wednesday :wink: :greengrin:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Darth Hibbie
02-05-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm gonna go seeing as I can't make the Utd game. Will try and persuade a few neutrals to come along as well but even with the reduced price I ain't to hopeful :greengrin

Might drag the wee one along seeing as it will only be a quid for her

matty_f
02-05-2010, 06:24 PM
I was definitely not going after yesterday, but I was thinking about it in the car today and we've still got a chance of 4th and avoiding going into Europe at the earliest stage possible (which then, inevitably means going out of Europe just as early...). Not only that, but we should still be looking to finish 4th, rather than accepting 6th.

This game potentially means a fair bit to Hibs, we should be there in numbers to get behind the team, IMHO.

Toaods
02-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Nice one.

Jamie, Toaods, Fancy it?.

I'd rather watch the TV and stick a tenner bet on.

IWasThere2016
02-05-2010, 06:38 PM
I'd rather watch the TV and stick a tenner bet on.

What price are the Well? :devil:

since90plustwo
02-05-2010, 06:41 PM
i think we should try take a big support, get behind them. we dont desrve a big crowd but if were going to get anything out of the game we really need as much fans as possibe going