PDA

View Full Version : New Manager?

jpt11
02-05-2010, 09:30 AM
I'll start by saying, I'm not at all happy by the results or the way things have been going. However a few points.....

How many mangers come in and get it right first time, which we could realistically get?

It's been said many times before, but it's true… What if Man Utd had of got rid of Ferguson? As I'm sure many of there supporters at the time wanted too. (Not comparing him to Ferguson)

Who would we get in?

Look at what mcclaren has done in Holland… Who would've thought…?

So is it really time to just punt YOGI?

Allant1981
02-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I'll start by saying, I'm not at all happy by the results or the way things have been going. However a few points.....

How many mangers come in and get it right first time, which we could realistically get?

It's been said many times before, but it's true… What if Man Utd had of got rid of Ferguson? As I'm sure many of there supporters at the time wanted too. (Not comparing him to Ferguson)

Who would we get in?

Look at what mcclaren has done in Holland… Who would've thought…?

So is it really time to just punt YOGI?

nope i think he should stay, cant imagine there was one single person wanting him to go before crimbo, yip results have been utter dire recently but if we sack hughes then there is the hassle of waiting on a new manager coming in then he has to determine what players he wants to keep and get rid of, which isnt going to happen over night as it will be holidays and pre season shortly so he wont get an idea of this until pre season. Gives him a lot less time to get shot of players unless we somehow come into a lot of money and can just pay them to go(which isnt going to happen) and then he needs to buy players and get them to gel which isnt going to happen overnight so we might end up with crappy results again, do we then sack the new manager and go through the whole process again? Its his first season and i think the board will back him for next season