PDA

View Full Version : The Reality

Caroline Hibby
02-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Apologies if there's already threads such as this, but before I turn in for the night I need to get things off my chest. Firstly, whatever happens, it's not the worst season ever - we could still finish 4th. However, the reality is we're hopeless and Hughes' record over the last 15/16 games is genuine sacking material. So ...

What next? Hughes has to be given the summer to get rid and bring in. But who? My opinion is as follows. To go,

Maka
Stack
Hogg
Stevenson
Cregg
Rankin
Nish
Benji

I've big reservations around Miller, Riordan, Zemmama and Bamba - for various reasons including application, mentality and fitness, eg Zemmama/McCann very injury prone, Deeks, poor fitness and just a ned. Bamba ... thinks he's Messi.

I'd give McBride, Smith, Thicot a chance as I think they've got something.

As for additions, some steel in midfield, a commanding centre back (or 2) and a big guy up front that can stand up and not dance about like a pouff.

Thanks and goodnight!!

HibbyRod
02-05-2010, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=Caroline Hibby;2447532]Apologies if there's already threads such as this, but before I turn in for the night I need to get things off my chest. Firstly, whatever happens, it's not the worst season ever - we could still finish 4th. However, the reality is we're hopeless and Hughes' record over the last 15/16 games is genuine sacking material. So ...

What next? Hughes has to be given the summer to get rid and bring in. But who? My opinion is as follows. To go,

Maka
Stack
Hogg
Stevenson
Cregg
Rankin
Nish
Benji

I've big reservations around Miller, Riordan, Zemmama and Bamba - for various reasons including application, mentality and fitness, eg Zemmama/McCann very injury prone, Deeks, poor fitness and just a ned. Bamba ... thinks he's Messi.

As for additions, some steel in midfield, a commanding centre back (or 2) and a big guy up front that can stand up and not dance about like a pouff.

Thanks and goodnight too Caroline.

Pretty sound thinking Caroline too!

Cheers for your genuine thoughts! (No joke!!!!!)

Good night.

Rod. :greengrin

Pete
02-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Apologies if there's already threads such as this, but before I turn in for the night I need to get things off my chest. Firstly, whatever happens, it's not the worst season ever - we could still finish 4th. However, the reality is we're hopeless and Hughes' record over the last 15/16 games is genuine sacking material. So ...

Maka
Stack
Hogg
Stevenson
Cregg
Rankin
Nish
Benji

Thanks and goodnight!!

Aye, I'd also like to wish you good night as well.

marinello59
02-05-2010, 07:25 AM

Maka
Stack
Hogg
Stevenson
Cregg
Rankin
Nish
Benji

Thanks and goodnight!!

That's quite a clear out. At one point I though your post was going to end by proposing that we build the team for next season around Tam McCourt and one of the lassies from the lower west pie stall.

Hibbyradge
02-05-2010, 07:32 AM
one of the lassies from the lower west pie stall.

Is she a tall, Matty Jack type?

hibsbollah
02-05-2010, 08:14 AM
build the team for next season around Tam McCourt and one of the lassies from the lower west pie stall.

She does a lot of good unseen work. Very like Brian Kerr in that respect:agree:

Bayern Bru
02-05-2010, 02:48 PM
She does a lot of good unseen work. Very like Brian Kerr in that respect:agree:

:bitchy:

Have you seen the way she passes the pies and pizzas to the girls on the till?
Puts Murphy's inch perfect cross field passes to shame.
FACT.

:greengrin