PDA

View Full Version : Is there any light at the end of the tunnel...

Cameron1875
01-05-2010, 10:31 PM
We are going backwards big time so anyone that still backs yogi and wants him to start the new season as hibs manager answer me this...

What is the incentive to go back every week to watch the team under Hughes's Hibs?
because i cant seem us improving, just getting worse like the last few years of his reign at Falkirk.

And i'm no a yam, just seriously ticked off.

BWhiteman1972
01-05-2010, 10:39 PM
If next season is gonna be anything like the last 17 games then it's gonna be long hard slog... remembering that Inverness CT are back up and we know all about our wonderful record up there!!!

hibsbollah
01-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Its all fine.

My sources tell me Petrie is planning a multi-million pound swoop for a return of Whittaker and Murphy at fullbacks. This will allow Thicot and Murray to get a run of games as a partnership in the middle.

Gomis, Bauben and Swanson will all be bought from Dundee Utd, replacing Rankin, Stevenson and Nish.

-The Best Goalie since Goram-

Whittaker-Murray-Thicot-Murphy

Swanson-Gomis-Bauben

Zemmama

Stokes-Riordan

See? Everythings OK again:greengrin

Sloppy
01-05-2010, 11:04 PM
We are going backwards big time so anyone that still backs yogi and wants him to start the new season as hibs manager answer me this...

What is the incentive to go back every week to watch the team under Hughes's Hibs?
because i cant seem us improving, just getting worse like the last few years of his reign at Falkirk.

get up to dundee next week :greengrin

Bayern Bru
01-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Yes, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Unfortunately, a few players seem determined to keep building more tunnel.

IberianHibernian
02-05-2010, 12:00 AM

In his last year at Falkirk , he took his team to semi of League Cup and final of Scottish Cup and so to Europa League . They had a bad season in league last year but in other years did well , almost qualifying for top 6 and having a good reputation for playing attacking football and also attracted good players on loan deals . No proof that Falkirk got worse and lots that they improved andf brought through good young players . Incentive to watch Hibs ? Satisfaction of being able to support your team every week I suppose ?

hibiedude
02-05-2010, 05:00 AM
There is no light at the end of our tunnel because were in a pit