PDA

View Full Version : 19 stone 2

Wheat Hound
01-05-2010, 08:30 PM
He's 19 stone 2, he's 19 stone 2, Christian nade, he's 19 stone 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A rare south stand bright spot in an otherwise pash day!!!

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM

Thought it was a good atmosphere in the South today until they scored the winner.

3pm
01-05-2010, 08:37 PM

I wish I was that light. Fat batsard.

bighairyfaeleith
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
until they scored the equaliser, once again hughes and his team let the fans down. We done everything that could be asked of us today

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 08:41 PM
until they scored the equaliser, once again hughes and his team let the fans down. We done everything that could be asked of us today

I lost my voice before the game started and i'm asthmatic, and almost had a bloody asthma attack and was gasping for breath after we scored, that's how mental i went, couldn't have really done much more to get behind the team myself, same with everyone else. So it's clear that making an atmosphere does make it more enjoyable, but it obviously doesn't make the team play any better.

Wheat Hound
01-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Thought it was a good atmosphere in the South today until they scored the winner.

Me too. 1400 jambo bassas was another highlight. A few projectiles thrown back and forth - nae money though!!!

Also, did anyone else see smith and hibee fans arguing after goal 2? I actually rate smith but he made a right colin hunt of things today.

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Me too. 1400 jambo bassas was another highlight. A few projectiles thrown back and forth - nae money though!!!

Also, did anyone else see smith and hibee fans arguing after goal 2? I actually rate smith but he made a right colin hunt of things today.

Yep that was good, and Larry Kingston is a looky looky man!

Yep, bit harsh if what i heard is true, apparently people were accusing him of doing it cause he's a Hearts **** etc.. i really rate Smith and still think out of the keepers that have played for us this season, he is the best of them. Just hesitated too many times today with cross balls, again though the defence didn't do him many favours either.

Harpandcastle
01-05-2010, 08:54 PM
"Oh its all gone quiet over there, oh its all gone quiet over there."

1st heard from the huns occupying the south stand over xmas when they came from behind and now sung by sections of our support whenever we go a goal up, when will some people learn?