PDA

View Full Version : Yogi to resign...

Jamesie
01-05-2010, 04:38 PM
...Mikey Stewart in the summer? Is he exactly what we need in the middle of the park? I think he would have put in a much better shift that Liam Miller did today...

Beefster
01-05-2010, 04:48 PM
...Mikey Stewart in the summer? Is he exactly what we need in the middle of the park? I think he would have put in a much better shift that Liam Miller did today...

It shows how little imagination that we supporters have when there's starting to be a clamour for Stewart to sign again.

He's a decent player when he applies himself but his attitude, ego and headless chicken routine outweigh that most of the time.

Not for me.

SloopJB
01-05-2010, 05:14 PM
It shows how little imagination that we supporters have when there's starting to be a clamour for Stewart to sign again.

He's a decent player when he applies himself but his attitude, ego and headless chicken routine outweigh that most of the time.

Not for me.

Think it's a wind up. a play on the Yogi to Resign" bit.

really clever don't you think?
me neither

Violater
01-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Mikey Stewart,Paul Hartley.............etc etc

Please can we stay away from these fuds,this is backwards thinking. I think 2 strong centre halves and a right back are needed well before any midfielders.

lyonhibs
01-05-2010, 05:39 PM
To use "he would have put in a better shift than Liam Miller today" as a rationale for re-signing that horrible ginger fud again is weak in the extreme.

Me, after a sly half bottle of voddie, with the hairs on my erse tied together would have put in a better shift than Liam Miller today.

Mikey Stewart and his like are not the way forward for the club in the close season IMO