PDA

View Full Version : Thats me Finished

Berwickhibby
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM
I am sorry but thats me finished, I am sick of travelling up the road week in week out Home and away fixtures to see us being beat, I thought Hamilton away was bad but to throw the match away today with to stupid goals has made up my mind that I will not be renewing my season book.

I am not alone, I am aware of others that will only now be walk up fans. Something appears to be seriously wrong at the club for the team to fall apart as easily as has.

Last thing, I do not want to hear Yogi slaver on about "the lads have given everything blah blah" sorry this has been the worst slump that I can recall in many a year.

Rant Over

Wotherspiniesta
01-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Same here.

Just snapped my season ticket. I'll never be back to ER this season.

down-the-slope
01-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Same here.

:bye:

Gatecrasher
01-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Same here.

Just as well that was the last home game then eh

sleeping giant
01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
I wont be back at Easter Road this season:grr:
I mean it. I really do. :agree:

hibeez1875
Same here.

No you won't - 'cause our last 2 games are away

Cool_Hand_Luke
Same here.

Do you not need to keep your card for next season :greengrin

sleeping giant
01-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Same here.

You will need that ticket for next season.

Golden Bear
01-05-2010, 04:09 PM
I am sorry but thats me finished, I am sick of travelling up the road week in week out Home and away fixtures to see us being beat, I thought Hamilton away was bad but to throw the match away today with to stupid goals has made up my mind that I will not be renewing my season book.

I am not alone, I am aware of others that will only now be walk up fans. Something appears to be seriously wrong at the club for the team to fall apart as easily as has.

Last thing, I do not want to hear Yogi slaver on about "the lads have given everything blah blah" sorry this has been the worst slump that I can recall in many a year.

Rant Over

:agree:

I could have written your post myself.

Chuckie
01-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Can you also finish posting negative things on this board please?

Cheers man.

Wotherspiniesta
01-05-2010, 04:12 PM
You will need that ticket for next season.

I'm changing seats.

Houchy
01-05-2010, 04:14 PM
:agree:I know it's an empty gesture but I chucked mine on the pitch on the way out. Don't care if I need it for next season or not as next season was a choice between following Hibs or playing more golf. Today Hibs helped me make up my mind and golf it is.:agree:

h185forever
01-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Can you also finish posting negative things on this board please?

Cheers man.

OK a Positive ...I'm positive hughes should go and take half the team wth him :agree:

RickyS
01-05-2010, 04:18 PM

Rant Over

it may be heat of the moment, but I feel the same as you just now

SloopJB
01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
It sure as hell takes it out of you.
Not just the football or the sheer wonderment that Nish is well.... here at all.
but the venom filled bile directed in any direction when something goes wrong is wearing.

Last week a guy sitting a few seats along, never seen him before, looked about 22 stone 57 pounds screaming to Boyd that he... BOYD was a "fat *******"

today, Hibs go 1 up, Hearts fans scream and yell pure poison while giving the "v" sign, spittal appearing from every facial orifice, veins ready to explode in purple necks and the universally recognised "high ****" sign.

they equalise, same reaction.
they go 2 - 1 in front, same reaction, so it is safe to say they are the **** of the earth. But. the same reactions were coming from the Hibs supporters.
Very little to take from today that I could say was enjoyable and the whole package is just not woth it.

New Corrie
01-05-2010, 04:22 PM

Rant Over

Well that is a concern, and if more people like you are throwing the towel in then it speaks volumes. Very worrying times and even moreso as I really thought that Yogi was going to be the man. My quote at the time was "at least we will never get humbled and out muscled in Derby games anymore"....how wrong one can be.

RickyS
01-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Well that is a concern, and if more people like you are throwing the towel in then it speaks volumes. Very worrying times and even moreso as I really thought that Yogi was going to be the man. My quote at the time was "at least we will never get humbled and out muscled in Derby games anymore"....how wrong one can be.

I made that point after Tynie, that a YOGI team would be out fought

paxtonhibby
01-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Rant Over

See you when the good times return Mr G!:devil:

jakedance
01-05-2010, 04:48 PM
A good start to the season followed by a complete slump. Some good players not playing to their potential. Lightweight and bottlers in midfield. And getting beat by a gash Hearts team with yet another pish goalkeeping performance.

It makes you wonder why we bother. It's been the same old story for the 20 years I've been going. We could get a whole new team and manager and it would still be the same.

King Paddy
01-05-2010, 05:00 PM
I have never felt so low in my life following the Hibs. Even when we went down in 1998 i still felt that mcleish would turn things around, but regarding next season i am not in the least optimistic. Season ticket Petrie your having a laugh. no chance will i pay up front to watch that rubbish.

bubblesmorrison
01-05-2010, 05:12 PM
haha love it get a grip if you dont want to support hibs dont come on here and boast about it just slum into your little armchair but am sure when next season comes around you will still have your say on hibs. just remeber things could be worse you could be an aberdeen fan :greengrin

we uber fans will support you ever more!!!! :agree:

Hibercelona
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
:agree:I know it's an empty gesture but I chucked mine on the pitch on the way out. Don't care if I need it for next season or not as next season was a choice between following Hibs or playing more golf. Today Hibs helped me make up my mind and golf it is.:agree:

I threw my scarf away today in utter shame. :boo hoo:

Lofarl
01-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I got a free scarf today so its not all bad:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I threw my scarf away today in utter shame. :boo hoo:

u do realise you will get abuse from the happy clappers ??? you might even get calls of LTYF just to rub it in, or told that the club dont need fans like you ? :devil:

Chuckie
01-05-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm Hibees til I die..

:flag:

Hibercelona
01-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I got a free scarf today so its not all bad:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:grr:

:greengrin

greenlex
01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
:grr:

:greengrin
There was a young lad. (younger than you) did the same on the way out and I thought his old man was gonna kick him up and down the place for doing it.:dummytit:

BoltonHibee
01-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Blackpool Hibs was getting 3 season tickets today for him,me and Billy. We cant get hold of him. Billy is praying that he didnt hand over his cash and I am cancelling my cheque.

Yogi - **** off, Petrie get it sorted!!

Hibercelona
01-05-2010, 06:09 PM
There was a young lad. (younger than you) did the same on the way out and I thought his old man was gonna kick him up and down the place for doing it.:dummytit:

Did his dad say "pick that scarf back up right now!"?

*as he storms down the stairs*

:hide:

sesoim
01-05-2010, 06:15 PM
haha love it get a grip if you dont want to support hibs dont come on here and boast about it just slum into your little armchair but am sure when next season comes around you will still have your say on hibs. just remeber things could be worse you could be an aberdeen fan :greengrin

we uber fans will support you ever more!!!! :agree:

Some of us can't afford to watch Hibs lose over and over again. A season ticket is too expensive, especially when the team you are watching keeps letting you down.

Gala Foxes
01-05-2010, 07:53 PM
totally agree - not good enough, I have bought my seat for next season and am going to Motherwell but am totally uninspired and disillusioned by the piss poor performances and lack of commitment, by some, Hanlon & Murray excluded that we have seen since mid December

brydekirk
01-05-2010, 07:57 PM

Rant Over
get a grip. were all hurting.:agree:

Jonnyboy
01-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Blackpool Hibs was getting 3 season tickets today for him,me and Billy. We cant get hold of him. Billy is praying that he didnt hand over his cash and I am cancelling my cheque.

Yogi - **** off, Petrie get it sorted!!

I met him before the game M and he told me he'd been spending your money on a seaso :faf:

Nae luck :wink:

BoltonHibee
01-05-2010, 10:06 PM
I met him before the game M and he told me he'd been spending your money on a seaso :faf:

Nae luck :wink:

Thanks J, my day is now turning in to a complete nightmare:greengrin

An Leargaidh
01-05-2010, 10:19 PM
We should sell the entire squad and the manager in the summer window and buy the entire Ross County squad and manager....

:agree: :wink: :greengrin :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
02-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Oh, the decadence. In the old days the hysterical type chucked his scarf on the pitch. Who says Labour isn't working?

noseyhibby
02-05-2010, 04:32 PM

Rant Over

An honest post always gets my respect.:top marks

ahibby
02-05-2010, 06:12 PM

Rant Over

You did well to last as long as you did. Those still attending have a higher pain thresh-hold than I.

Delboy*
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm Hibees til I die..

Im with you brother, in agony but would never turn my back on Hibernian.

Jonnyboy
02-05-2010, 08:53 PM

Rant Over

I feel your pain Berwickhibby I really do BUT ............

....... as anyone who knows me will testify I am fast approaching the old codger stage in my life (cue the 'fast approaching???? retorts :greengrin) and that means I'm now in my sixth decade of watching Hibs. There have been some very special moments and some very painful ones but throughout I've stuck to the 'task' of following them through thick and thin. Some may think I'm just sentimental and others may think I'm just mental but I can't bring myself to miss out going to the last two games of the season. Yes we're playing pish; yes we're lacking pace, quality, a spine and leadership but even with all of that I'd rather be watching Hibs on Wednesday and Sunday than doing anything else.

I'm not criticising the OP or anyone that feels the same way - just offering up my own take on things :agree: