PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for rest of season

MountcastleHibs
01-05-2010, 03:18 PM
As much as it pains me to say this, we'll lose the next two games, that lot from the PBS will finish above us (Motherwell in fourth), and us in sixth.

This despite being 15 points ahead of the yams at one point, and well ahead of the chasing pack when pushing for second (which of course was never going to happen). Our collapse has been worse than in previous seasons and something has to be done for the sake of next season.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Our only hope, TBH, is that Hearts don't get any more wins - they're really not very good. Agree, however, that I can't see us getting another single point.

Actually I can't believe I'm saying this, but Hearts now deserve 5th place more than us!

RickyS
01-05-2010, 03:22 PM
As much as it pains me to say this, we'll lose the next two games, that lot from the PBS will finish above us (Motherwell in fourth), and us in sixth.

This despite being 15 points ahead of the yams at one point, and well ahead of the chasing pack when pushing for second (which of course was never going to happen). Our collapse has been worse than in previous seasons and something has to be done for the sake of next season.

my opinion when the split happened was that we would get zero points, Im sticking by that, but as for the first part of your post, if that happens then Yogi should be kicked down St Clair Street.

weonlywon6-2
01-05-2010, 03:23 PM

prediction- will be beaten twice and there will be a lot of grumbling on this message board. groundhog day now

francobaresi
01-05-2010, 03:36 PM
prediction- will be beaten twice and there will be a lot of grumbling on this message board. groundhog day now
aye only if the message board police allow it:wink: