PDA

View Full Version : Dear John.........

Captain Trips
01-05-2010, 03:17 PM
.............You are not far away from being another Hibby for whom it all turns sour. IMO I think and hope you learn for next season and the proof will be in the transfers, no more forwards unless one goes.

You need to get defenders and solid midfielders, the last 4 months have been at times a disgrace, I am certainly prepared to see what happens over summer but if you havent signed any players whom I think are needed I will be against you continuing. Not interested in trying out players in other positions they are not good enough.

It is indeed time to earn your wages and that will be telling players they are not good enough and you want rid.

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Dear John.. piss off please.:bye:

Beefster
01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Dear John,

Don't make it 8 in a row.

Lofarl
01-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Dear John

The taxi's on it's way.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 03:35 PM
.............You are not far away from being another Hibby for whom it all turns sour. IMO I think and hope you learn for next season and the proof will be in the transfers, no more forwards unless one goes.

You need to get defenders and solid midfielders, the last 4 months have been at times a disgrace, I am certainly prepared to see what happens over summer but if you havent signed any players whom I think are needed I will be against you continuing. Not interested in trying out players in other positions they are not good enough.

It is indeed time to earn your wages and that will be telling players they are not good enough and you want rid.

You must have the patience of a saint; every man and his dog knew we needed at minimum a RB in January; the ****** signs Gow & Brown, WTF?

The same man continually picks probably the worst CB (Hogg) & CF (Nish) that I've seen in a long time.

A junior manager could set up a team to play against Hibs right now; but at least he's from leith and declares himself a Hibby!!:bitchy:

******off Yogi; simples!!

Tricla
01-05-2010, 03:37 PM
You must have the patience of a saint; every man and his dog knew we needed at minimum a RB in January; the ****** signs Gow & Brown, WTF?

The same man continually picks probably the worst CB (Hogg) & CF (Nish) that I've seen in a long time.

A junior manager could set up a team to play against Hibs right now; but at least he's from leith and declares himself a Hibby!!:bitchy:

Is there any need for that?

Would you say that to his face?

Lofarl
01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
I'd love to know what fans behind the dugout where saying to him. I can tell you what we shouted in the South stand was not of the complimentary type.

Captain Trips
01-05-2010, 03:41 PM

I dont have the patience, getting in another manager will allow another "transitional" period we are starting to go through too many managers, IMO I think if the purchases are right I would like him to remain.

hibiedude
01-05-2010, 03:42 PM

I agree because it should never get personal and I hate it when it does.

woody47
01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Dear John
GTF
End of!

Beefster
01-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I dont have the patience, getting in another manager will allow another "transitional" period we are starting to go through too many managers, IMO I think if the purchases are right I would like him to remain.

Not necessarily. There's the nucleus of a decent squad there for a proper manager to work with.

Mowbray managed to not have a transitional period by supplementing a decent nucleus with some good signings.

skipster7
some of our support are complete tossers:bitchy:
fwiw good original post

James Connolly

Quite happily!

The_Sauz
01-05-2010, 03:49 PM

Even if he did that, we still would be as bad as we are now. Hughes has not got the mentality to change a game or the balls to drop players who are playing badly.
On paper we have the best squad outside the OF, but it takes a good manager to get the best out of those players, and that is never going to happen with Hughes in charge.
If you look at Mark Hughes, how much did he spend on players (all quality players) at Man city, yet they were crap team! Mancini on the other hand, has basically got the same players, but has managed to get the best out of them so far.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
I agree because it should never get personal and I hate it when it does.

I take it personal; having to watch that pish!!

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 03:55 PM

I'd love to - believe me. Aye he's built like a brick you know what.

But he's delusional if he thinks he's got what it takes. It's now completely obvious he doesn't know what to do, so he does NOTHING and we lose.

Tricla
01-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Quite happily!

So it's confirmed then.

You are the type of 'fan' that sometimes makes me embarrassed to be a fellow fan. :yawn:

I take it personal; having to watch that pish!!

Don't go then. Simples!

:bye:

Beefster
01-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Don't go then. Simples!

If enough folk decide not to go, Hughes will be sacked for definite.

Tricla
01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I'd love to - believe me. Aye he's built like a brick you know what.

But he's delusional if he thinks he's got what it takes. It's now completely obvious he doesn't know what to do, so he does NOTHING and we lose.

Fair enough but there are too many infantile choobs on here who resort to personal abuse which is quite pathetic.

Call him all the s*hite managers under the sun but don't get personal.

It makes you look like a t*at.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
So it's confirmed then.

You are the type of 'fan' that sometimes makes me embarrassed to be a fello fan. :yawn:

Don't go then. Simples!

Having followed the club for over 30 years, I'll decide!!!!

You carry on happy clapping the absolute drivel that's currently being dished up, now jog on...:bye:

Tricla
01-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Having followed the club for over 30 years, I'll decide!!!!

You carry on happy clapping the absolute drivel that's currently being dished up, now jog on...:bye:

I'm not happy clapper. I'm as dissapointed in Yogi and the team as you are.

I can express it without the personal insults though.

P.S - Sorry, I didn't realise that the amount of knowledge you have or the amount of personal abuse you get to volley was directly linked to the length of time you have been following the team.

As I've only followed the team for 25 years I'd better bow down to you.

My bad.

Tricla
01-05-2010, 04:13 PM
:dummytit:

Dunbar Hibee
01-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Dear John.... is a crap film

Brando7
01-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh how i love our annual sack the manager threads :dummytit:

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm not happy clapper. I'm as dissapointed in Yogi and the team as you are.

I can express it without the personal insults though.

P.S - Sorry, I didn't realise that the amount of knowledge you have or the amount of personal abuse you get to volley was directly linked to the length of time you have been following the team.

As I've only followed the team for 25 years I'd better bow down to you.

My bad.

So let's here it then; what's your opinion on the current problems at the club?...once you've stopped taking my insults on Yogi so personally!

Tricla
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
So let's here it then; what's your opinion on the current problems at the club?...once you've stopped taking my insults on Yogi so personally!

The usual, players being played out of position, inept tactics, inability to change things, players not trying hard enough, no width, no pace, problems behind the scenes etc etc etc.

All of which can be blamed on the manager and the players in close to equal amounts IMO.

Nice PM by the way. :wink:

snooky
01-05-2010, 04:51 PM

One did!
Irvine Meadow....and, they gave us a run for the money.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:51 PM
The usual, players being played out of position, inept tactics, inability to change things, players not trying hard enough, no width, no pace, problems behind the scenes etc etc etc.

All of which can be blamed on the manager and the players in close to equal amounts IMO.

Nice PM by the way. :wink:

No probs!:wink:

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
If enough folk decide not to go, Hughes will be sacked for definite.

Well.. anyone with me in thinking we should boycott the remaining two games?:faf:

Nah we can't turn our backs at this stage in the season, and for those that do, what was the point in coming this season if your going to give up with 2 games left fighting for Europe? **** our abysmal form the team need the fans more now than any other time.:agree:

maximushibee
01-05-2010, 05:36 PM

think most fans probably would obvisously doesnt have the fighthin mentality as it shows threwout out utterly GASH team.. i said weeks ago we wouldnt win another game. I thought at worst it would be 2 draws and 3 defeats well all i can see now is 5 defeats.. bottom 6 no better than mixu

Viva_Palmeiras
01-05-2010, 06:03 PM

Yes maybe we should compare notes with Sheep fans....

Hibbyradge
01-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Dear John

We demand immediate and continuing success.

Love, us.

Kaiser1962
01-05-2010, 06:36 PM

Yip. And then we sack the manager and....ahem....we do it again a year on.

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Dear John

Love, us.

Always there with the smart arse remark eh?

Beefster
01-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Dear John

Love, us.

Dear John,

We demand that you don't take us on our worst run of defeats in the league for 33 years.

Thanks ever so much.

Hugs and kisses, the Hibs family.

Hibbyradge
01-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Always there with the smart arse remark eh?

If we're playing the "write a letter to the manager" game then I think my comment is absolutely valid. Nothing "smart arse" about it.

Or are you only comfortable with views similar to your own?

Captain Trips
02-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Even if he did that, we still would be as bad as we are now. Hughes has not got the mentality to change a game or the balls to drop players who are playing badly.
On paper we have the best squad outside the OF, but it takes a good manager to get the best out of those players, and that is never going to happen with Hughes in charge.
If you look at Mark Hughes, how much did he spend on players (all quality players) at Man city, yet they were crap team! Mancini on the other hand, has basically got the same players, but has managed to get the best out of them so far.

I do not agree we have 3 or 4 players yes but the rest are nothing of note above other teams IMO, yes you state about Mark Hughes but that happens and there is no change also.

There is a side debate on wether Hughes has the ability, I think he should get the chance however if I think the signing targets are not for right positions I will join the side that is against him continuing.

Hermit Crab
02-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Dear John.........

i will not be attending our fixtures at Motherwell or Dundee Utd because the team is infact pish and the standard of football is appalling i'd rather watch Man City v Spurs on sky sports on Wednesday and cut the grass on Sunday :duck:

blackpoolhibs
02-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Not necessarily. There's the nucleus of a decent squad there for a proper manager to work with.

Mowbray managed to not have a transitional period by supplementing a decent nucleus with some good signings.

Not when Bamba, Zemmama leave. IMHO we are very short in quality, especially when they go. Hogg, Rankin and Nish are nowhere near the standards we need to reach 3rd place, that leaves us at least 5 place that need filling in the 1st TEAM next season. We dont have players in the squad that can replace them, that would do better.

Saorsa
02-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Dear John,

I never thought we'd find another manager so soon who was as useless as Paatelainen.

The_Horde
02-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Dear John,

I never thought we'd find another manager so soon who was as useless as Paatelainen.

:thumbsup:

Dear John, give me one good reason why i shouldn't jump off this bridge.

Phil D. Rolls
02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Dear John.... is a crap film

It's also a song by Status Quo. You know, the band that just can't change their act no matter how hard they try.

I can't think how that is relevant though.

Phil D. Rolls
02-05-2010, 04:46 PM
:thumbsup:

Dear John, give me one good reason why i shouldn't jump off this bridge.

It's on a crazy golf course?