PDA

View Full Version : Fitness

Hibby70
01-05-2010, 02:31 PM
We had 2 players today who from the outset didnt look fit (miller and wotherspoon), 3 players who never look fit in any game (riordan,nish and gow) and one player who gets knackered after about 60 mins (stokes).

Apart from Rankin none of our players look like they can last a full match.

There has to be questions asked what is the root problem of this - lifestyle, training, drink? God if Yogi introduced yon bikes like at Falkirk some of our subs would probably collapse before coming on.

Do we have a fitness coach?

truehibernian
01-05-2010, 02:35 PM
We had 2 players today who from the outset didnt look fit (miller and wotherspoon), 3 players who never look fit in any game (riordan,nish and gow) and one player who gets knackered after about 60 mins (stokes).

There has to be questions asked what is the root problem of this - lifestyle, training, drink? God if Yogi introduced yon bikes like at Falkirk some of our subs would probably collapse before coming on.

I hear it is a wee blonde thing called Stella Artois. She's Belgian and the players can't get enough of her. Makes them really angry though after a session.

Baader
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
I think you can tell a lot about a manager by how fit and how up for it his players are. With us, you can draw your own conclusions...

GlesgaeHibby
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Fitness has gone downhill drastically since Collins left.

kevo1875
01-05-2010, 03:13 PM

rankin ran his heart out today and me as one of his critics would like too say if we had 11 guys giving what he did today the result might? have been different ...everytime we made a mistake first half rankin was there too clear it up .. quick to have a go at him but today i thought he was one of the guys who gave their all ... slate me if u want expect it when talking about rankin ..