PDA

View Full Version : Utter Shambles

EasterRoad4Ever
01-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Only players I'd keep in that team are Murray and Stokes. Every other player can leave with Yogi in the close season - Petrie should just rent a big bus to ship them out.

I feel sorry for those suckers who were duped into buying half season tickets - could sue the club under the trades description act.

The look on Hughes face after the Yam scored the winner - he looked like a haunted man who didn't have a clue what to do. In terms of a manger, that's no bloody good. Along with the new stand, we need a brand new manager and half this current team out of the club - simples.

And one word about Gow..... why ?

Hibby Bairn
01-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Thought we played OK until last 15-20 mins. Hardly say it was a shambles.

Hibby70
01-05-2010, 02:35 PM
.... against probably the worst hearts team in years that was a shambles. We have no bottle in defence when it comes to taking responsibility.

New centre half
New full backs (let Murray go into midfield)
New manager

thats my wishlist

mouvran
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
we played well in small spells, but as usual we lose stupid, scrappy goals that the defence could have easily prevented. When will hibs ever change????????:grr::grr::grr:

Allant1981
01-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Only players I'd keep in that team are Murray and Stokes. Every other player can leave with Yogi in the close season - Petrie should just rent a big bus to ship them out.

I feel sorry for those suckers who were duped into buying half season tickets - could sue the club under the trades description act.

The look on Hughes face after the Yam scored the winner - he looked like a haunted man who didn't have a clue what to do. In terms of a manger, that's no bloody good. Along with the new stand, we need a brand new manager and half this current team out of the club - simples.

And one word about Gow..... why ?

to be fair if it had been any managers team conceding that late they would prob have been the same. Dont disagree with anything else.

ehf
01-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Worst thing about it is we have signed three goalkeepers this season and still end up with a pantomime goalie chucking two into his own net in a derby.:grr::grr::grr::grr:

IberianHibernian
01-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Worst thing about it is we have signed three goalkeepers this season and still end up with a pantomime goalie chucking two into his own net in a derby.:grr::grr::grr::grr:
Exactly , all the talk about poor tactics , bad subs etc but in the end we lost because of 2 goalie mistakes , as bad as any made by Maka but then that`s what you`d expect from someone who was surplus to requirements at Brighton . What Maka and Benji must think after watching Smith and Nish today i don`t know . Decision to sign 2 goalies at Christmas when none was needed but other positions were not improved is still a strange one .