PDA

View Full Version : Worst run since 1997

Kevvy1875
01-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Thats official.

Look what happened then. Are we prepared to allow a start to next season like the finish we have had to this one?

Whatever the root of the problem is, it needs to be addresed now. If it's Yogi....GO. If its the players....GO.

Yogi goes on about attitude of the players etc, time to show us what you really mean or accept that it isnt working out and let someone else in before we end up in deep sh*t next season.

RickyS
01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Thats official.

Look what happened then. Are we prepared to allow a start to next season like the finish we have had to this one?

Whatever the root of the problem is, it needs to be addresed now. If it's Yogi....GO. If its the players....GO.

Yogi goes on about attitude of the players etc, time to show us what you really mean or accept that it isnt working out and let someone else in before we end up in deep sh*t next season.

does anyone think Yogi's coat is on a shoogly peg?

Sas_The_Hibby
01-05-2010, 03:55 PM

I think the peg's fallen off, TBH.

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 03:56 PM

No danger.

hibeez1875
01-05-2010, 03:56 PM
And worst run since when if we should lose the next 2? Can anyone really see anything else after today? Yogi must go now, because the squad is nowhere near as bad as recent results suggest IMHO.

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 04:12 PM
And worst run since when if we should lose the next 2? Can anyone really see anything else after today? Yogi must go now, because the squad is nowhere near as bad as recent results suggest IMHO.

Exactly. A decent RB, a CH, a DM won't matter if we still have clueless picking the team and (not) changing the game.

RickyS
01-05-2010, 04:16 PM
I think the peg's fallen off, TBH.

Mixu took dogs abuse most weeks (deserved most of the time) but Yogi seems to be immune? would Rod have sacked anyone other than Yogi?

HFC 0-7
01-05-2010, 04:19 PM
I think this may be worst run we have had in going back longer than 1997. I think 1997 was the last time we lost this many in a row, but I think in terms of points totals over the last 18 games you will have to look back further than 1997 for a worse points total for the last 18 games.

Cracker
01-05-2010, 04:37 PM

Not sure about that, but one thing I am certain of is, the longer this run of results lasts, the less chance Mr Hughes will have of seeing out his contract!:agree: