PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 02:14 PM
To be beating they ***** then collapse and hand the worst Hearts team in my lifetime 3 points at Easter Road there's no other word to describe what the **** just happened..

Utterly DISGRACEFUL!

Can't believe it happened..

I've saw us pumped fi the Yams 4-0, 5-1 etc hammered 7-0 at Hunbrox, beat in SC final, emptied out cups from Ayr, Ross County, Morton etc

But today was, for me, the ****ing worst of the lot!

Complete disgrace to the Hibernian name..

:bye:

Hibby Bairn
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Get a grip. If it wasn't for Smith fannying about we would have won.

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Smith shouldn't have came out flapping on both occasions when he just wasn't getting near the ball, if it weren't for that we might have won.

KWJ
01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
To be beating they ***** then collapse and

I've saw us pumped fi the Yams 4-0, 5-1 , beat in SC final, emptied out cups from Ayr, etc

But today was, for me, the ****ing worst of the lot!

Complete disgrace to the Hibernian name..

:bye:

Having been to those and a few others including Stilring Albion, Stranraer, Clydebank I can safely say you're havering pish.

The Phil Stamp derby was even more sickening than that one.

Judas Iscariot
05-05-2010, 09:38 PM
This was a marked improvement tonight then aye :rolleyes:

Dunbar Hibee
05-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Get a grip. If it wasn't for Smith fannying about we would have won.

So your saying that wasn't a disgrace? Think its YOU that needs to get a grip!

delaCalz
05-05-2010, 09:40 PM
If Bamba had not been suspended we would have won that game comfortably

Dr_Regal
05-05-2010, 09:42 PM

Agreed

Him and Zemmama's disappearing act since xmas has decimated our team

Alfred E Newman
05-05-2010, 09:44 PM
What riles people is the fact that we always seem to be on the receiving end. The 4-4 at Tynie would be the closest thing to that farce tonight.
6-2 up with 20 mins to go and 4-2 up with a minute to go. Two of the worst collapses in world football.

Green&White
05-05-2010, 09:48 PM

If we had rooney and ronaldo we might have won 2. But we didn't. It was a disgrace. Wether it was the biggest ever or not it doesn't matter disgrace none the less. Sickens me what is going on at hibs just now.

lyonhibs
05-05-2010, 09:52 PM

Aye, but if my Auntie had baws, she'd be my Uncle.

Lest we forget, we were leading SIX - TWO (6-2, six-deux etc etc etc) with 25 minutes to go.

I play for a Sunday League team, as do a few on here, and - in all seriousness - I would be fuming if we chucked away a 4 goal lead, yet Yogi apparently had a giggling fit at the full-time whistle?????

It's not THE worst night of my Hibs supporting life - the Yams SC semi-final holds that title by a margin - but it's the worst league capitulation I can think of.