01-05-2010, 01:33 PM
That is all.

:pray:

Richard Scott
01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
I think it's time :agree:

Phil MaGlass
Yogi yir time is rapidly approaching to do the honourable thing and F-----F.

Cropley10
He needs another 3 or 4 years.

bongo'd
01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
He's got 2 games to keep his job in my eyes. Lose them both and They get 4 points then he's on a seriously shoogly peg.

cabbage07
enough is enough hes got to go

SaudiHibby
Bye, bye and take Stokes and Nish with you.:grr:

heidtheba
01-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Didn't want him in the first place, was delighted with the run but surely its bye bye time now.
I understand the 'he needs to get his own players in' thing but any manager must be able to deal with what he has and I've seen none of that over the past few months.
Sorry Yogi but there can only be so much tactical ineptitude.

We will now go into the off season a broken and down team.
:boo hoo:

hibiedude
01-05-2010, 01:39 PM

Stokes is on 21 goals this season so I dont get your point :rolleyes:

essexhibee
01-05-2010, 01:41 PM

I hope that was an attempt at humour. Yes 21 goals stokes, but yer not good enough?! Get your head checked

bob12345
Sweeping changes required. The players aren't playing for the manager anyone. Either a chunk of the squad or Yogi has to go. I was just praying we'd finish above Hearts this season and then get into the summer to rebuild, now not even that's clear - I think we will be relying on Celtic beating them.

magnificent_seven
He needs another 3 or 4 years.

We could be in Division 3 by then. Battling it out with Annan and East Stirlingshire.

Bye,bye Yogi, Yogi bye, byyyyyee

givescotlandfreedom
01-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Hes not got it.

SteveG
01-05-2010, 01:43 PM
We need a big clearout starting with the manager. This has gone on too long, need drastic changes before I'll renew season ticket

Frazerbob

Maybe because he seems to be at the centre of everything that's wrong with the team off the park.

SaudiHibby

If you see a footballer in that prick then I bow to your better knowledge :confused:

My granny has more pace and she died 20 years ago :confused:

hibees_green
Why is anyone surprised? We're getting what we paid for.

Just be happy we've got rock solid finances and a great stadium:wink:

Hainan Hibs
01-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Yogi, do the decent thing. Hand in the resignation first thing on Monday morning and **** off.

hibeez1875
Final straw for me. Even the most patient Hibby must now be thinking it's time for Yogi to go. Does anyone at all think any different?

Oranje39
I bet my Jambo brother £10 we wouldn't win a game after the split! I'll be happy enough for Yogi to go and my brother can keep his tenner.

Del Boy
01-05-2010, 01:46 PM
please do the decent thing and **** off you big slavering idiot.

Betty Boop
01-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Final straw for me. Even the most patient Hibby must now be thinking it's time for Yogi to go. Does anyone at all think any different?

Blackpool Hibs? :greengrin

TheEastTerrace
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Mind, this was the guy who masterminded Falkirk to a relegation battle last season. Na, he's not got it as far as I'm concerned.

Lindsey and Petrie have to take some flak for this as well. In fact, barring Mowbray, managerial appointments since McLeish left have all gone tits up in some regard.

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 01:49 PM

:agree: Blackpool Hibs is yer man

hibiedude
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
If you see a footballer in that prick then I bow to your better knowledge :confused:

My granny has more pace and she died 20 years ago :confused:

As fraustated as I am at our rank rotten form selling Stokes would be a massive mistake in my opinion scoring 21 goals and counting makes stokes an asset for our club

ScottB
01-05-2010, 01:52 PM
So despite changing manager and bringing in a host of new players we are only 3 points better off than last season.

Last season being so rank rotten that it got Mixu the sack remember.

If we had picked up our points randomly throughout the season he may have been out already, he's traded off the great start to the season, but for me, the much longer run since January, and now what, 6 defeats in a row? The worst run of form since we got relegated counts more.

He's shown himself to be clueless when it comes to changing his tactics, substitutions or doing anything to change the game.

How long should we wait? The summer? Christmas? Get a new guy in asap so he can boot players out and change the culture at the club, anyone who disagrees can join Hughes out the door, regardless of who they are.

Liam89
Same Pal ! What the f is he up to?:grr:

magnificent_seven
Yogi Out. McInnes In. Only way forward from here. Simple as that.

SalfordHibs
01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Lets see if the Happy Clappers defend him now.

CapitalHibs
As fraustated as I am at our rank rotten form selling Stokes would be a massive mistake in my opinion scoring 21 goals and counting makes stokes an asset for our club

Get the impression, though, that he doesn't want to be here.

hibees53
Said at the time it was just another cheap appointment,the guy basically has not got a clue....once again he was found out wanting when we went one up and he did not know how cope with the hearts substitution:grr:

Hamish
01-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Yogi Out. McInnes In. Only way forward from here. Simple as that.

I am not so sure that McInnes would want the poisoned chalice

Hibee_Lisa
01-05-2010, 01:54 PM

With the lack of service he gets I wouldn't blame him.

Phil D. Rolls
01-05-2010, 01:56 PM

:faf: 21 goals so far. What are your realistic expectations for our strikers?

I think Yogi is crap as well, but some of the comments on this thread are plain mad.

magnificent_seven
01-05-2010, 01:57 PM
:faf: 21 goals so far. What are your realistic expectations for our strikers?

Im looking for 50 goals a season. Anything less is pathetic.

hibiedude

I get that impression myelf but for us to sell him would be wrong unless the offer was right for the club

bobbyhibs1983
Not a chance he ll leave.petrie wont sack him and he wont quit imo.

I think the only way he ll get sacked is if the st's will go right down and im sure most people on here have gotten theres so he wont be sacked.

Monts
I don't want to see the back of yogi, I think he is the kind of guy that teams can build upon. See levein as an example. But he really needs to start showing that he is learning from his mistakes! Time and again we are losing with general all round bad play, and his substitutions do nothing to counter it. I want to see him succeed, so I wouldn't sack him just yet. Some managerial stability is never a bad thing at a football club. But he is fast approaching last chance saloon. He needs to show he is capable and worthy of his position.

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't want to see the back of yogi, I think he is the kind of guy that teams can build upon. See levein as an example. But he really needs to start showing that he is learning from his mistakes! Time and again we are losing with general all round bad play, and his substitutions do nothing to counter it. I want to see him succeed, so I wouldn't sack him just yet. Some managerial stability is never a bad thing at a football club. But he is fast approaching last chance saloon. He needs to show he is capable and worthy of his position.

Which clearly and evidently he is not.

Yet another final few minutes defeat. Yet another game where he didn't change a thing.

Worse than useless.

SalfordHibs
01-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Not a chance he ll leave.petrie wont sack him and he wont quit imo.

I think the only way he ll get sacked is if the st's will go right down and im sure most people on here have gotten theres so he wont be sacked.

If he has any Hibs blood in him he will do the decent thing and leave, the Yams will end up beating us to the European place, we were 10 points ahead of them and now it's all crumbling down.

The Tubs
01-05-2010, 02:01 PM
I bet my Jambo brother £10 we wouldn't win a game after the split! I'll be happy enough for Yogi to go and my brother can keep his tenner.

Jambo brother?

"I'd rather see my sister in a brothel than my brother in a hearts scarf."

Get it sorted.

hibeez1875
01-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Yogi's had enough chances IMHO. Stokes should be given the chance to work under another boss, though. The guy has talent and in a confident team playing well could be worth his weight in gold IMO. I'm not trying to be alarmist here, but if we don't ditch Yogi will we avoid relegation next season? Would any other SPL club suffer 8 lg defeats on the trot (which is what I expect from our lot now) without getting rid of their manager?

Baader
01-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Yogi will get next season. Whether that's right or not I've no idea now.

Not only is he up against overhauling the squad but he has to change suppoerters opinions of him now as think the majority feel he's not up to the job. Very disappointing.

hibeesdude
01-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Enough
all season we have seen yogis plan a and when the going gets tough he changes it to.....plan a.

What exactly does colin "2nd touch is a tackle" nish have on him that he starts every week?

Valiant attempt john but time to admit defeat

SalfordHibs
01-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Yogi will get next season. Whether that's right or not I've no idea now.

Not only is he up against overhauling the squad but he has to change suppoerters opinions of him now as think the majority feel he's not up to the job. Very disappointing.

After how many defeats will it take you to get the idea :bitchy:
The man doesn't have it simple as that, you or anyone else are fooling themselves if you think many people will give out there hard earned cash to watch that DIRE...Enough is enough changes need to be made.

houston1875
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
when we were 1 nil up,hearts went 4-2-4,what did we do... nowt? changes shoulda been made? his tactics really do astonish me like???

:grr::grr:

how that team who got dumped by well lastweek got the better of us,ill never know?? plus when santana came on,yogi bud did the alarms no go off,eh???????

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 02:13 PM
when we were 1 nil up,hearts went 4-2-4,what did we do... nowt? changes shoulda been made? his tactics really do astonish me like???

:grr::grr:

What tactics? Never changed a game all season.

hibees53
01-05-2010, 02:14 PM
paul simson at shrewsbury got sacked this week for 7 defeats in 10 games, sorry hughes it is time to go

houston1875
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM

at 1 nil up he shouda went defensive,but we aint a defensive team???

Baader
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM
The man doesn't have it simple as that, you or anyone else are fooling themselves if you think many people will give out there hard earned cash to watch that DIRE...Enough is enough changes need to be made.

What idea? Read the second sentence - that's the one after the bit you highlighted.

If I were in charge I'd have gotten rid of Yogi already. But I'm not and neither are you.

I'm just stating that I can't see us getting rid of him before next season.

SalfordHibs
01-05-2010, 02:21 PM
What idea? Read the second sentence - that's the one after the bit you highlighted.

If I were in charge I'd have gotten rid of Yogi already. But I'm not and neither are you.

I'm just stating that I can't see us getting rid of him before next season.

End of your first sentence mate "I dont know now" that was the confusing bit :thumbsup:

Baader
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Don't know much about anything right now! Been watching Hibs too long!

Totally dismayed and very disappointed that Yogi, after looking like a very good appointment, is clearly not going to do anything with Hibs.

houston1875
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM

at 1 nil up he shouda went defensive,but we aint a defensive team???

IWasThere2016
01-05-2010, 02:45 PM
So despite changing manager and bringing in a host of new players we are only 3 points better off than last season.

Last season being so rank rotten that it got Mixu the sack remember.

If we had picked up our points randomly throughout the season he may have been out already, he's traded off the great start to the season, but for me, the much longer run since January, and now what, 6 defeats in a row? The worst run of form since we got relegated counts more.

He's shown himself to be clueless when it comes to changing his tactics, substitutions or doing anything to change the game.

How long should we wait? The summer? Christmas? Get a new guy in asap so he can boot players out and change the culture at the club, anyone who disagrees can join Hughes out the door, regardless of who they are.

:agree:

Look at the difference from last season - 3pts that's it!

We've some crying out for time for Yogi why did Mixu no get it?

We said Mixu had quantity and nae quality - we've added quality and the footy as bad and the up shot is 3 points. NOT good enough!

I recall Mixu dropping the diamond and changes his ways - Yogi hasnae! One (flawed) plan and no sense of how to change a game. We are predictable and too easy to beat!

Law of averages - based on 3 outcomes of win, draw or loss - means an average of 1.33 pts per 3 games for an average side .. Or 50pts for the season.

So 50pts is average and with better than average resources (East Mains) and players/budget (he's been funded to sign internationalists) ffs!

Yogi is failing - BIG time!

Get rid :bye:

yekimevol
01-05-2010, 02:47 PM
fully agree:boo hoo:

K.Marx
01-05-2010, 02:51 PM
I cant think of many managers who survive winning only 2 games out of 16. Make that 2 out of 18 and he'll be punted (and quite rightly).

The_Sauz
At 1-0 he should have taken Nish off and put on Galbraith and went 4-4-2, but when the Yams scored, we went 4-2-4 and I saw him tell the players to play the long ball, which has never worked for us all season. JJ did the right thing and played one AMR and one AML and controlled the midfield, and at that time I knew there was only going to be one winner.....and it was not Hibs :bitchy:

This Hibs team is becoming the like same team as Blobby had when we would score first, but end up loosing.

mcfly
he is too pally with the players.

they dont look fit.......does nish have studs in his boots????

watching that today made my mind up - i'm not renewing my season ticket. that lot dont deserve my hard earned £400.

i'll pick & choose my games if i feel like it.....

its not fun watching hibs, is not value for money and with yogi in charge we are going nowhere.

forget europe its not gonna happen

johnbc70
01-05-2010, 02:56 PM
His time is up. Work next to a Falkirk fan and he warned me this would happen, good start to the season and then total freefall after that.

Since when was getting your previous team nearly relegated the credentials to get the Hibs job, does that mean we get Steven Pressley as our next manager?

K.Marx
01-05-2010, 02:56 PM
This Hibs team is becoming the like same team as Blobby had when we would score first, but end up loosing.

:agree: You just knew when Hearts got their equaliser they would win it. We seem to have developed the same losing mentality we had under Blobby :grr:

weonlywon6-2
01-05-2010, 03:03 PM
i have not looked at stats but when managers have been brought in to other clubs they have done okay,craig brown,levein,mcinnes etc and they have not gone on losing runs like us.
they may lose a couple but seem to get back on their feet.even jeffries has turned a rank rotten team into a team thats hard to beat.
i`m just fed up now of week in week out of poor performances and excuses from yogi.
i have now lost what little faith i had in him.
keep him till next season, nah ,whatever the problem, the players just arent playing for him.
i cant see us getting any points before the end of the season.

time for change

Aspire
01-05-2010, 03:06 PM
OUT!!!!:bye:

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 03:07 PM
If we are **** the next 2 games then he should go, this is no bad spell, we are permanently **** under Yogi now it appears.:grr:

weonlywon6-2
01-05-2010, 03:09 PM

Look at the difference from last season - 3pts that's it!

We've some crying out for time for Yogi why did Mixu no get it?

We said Mixu had quantity and nae quality - we've added quality and the footy as bad and the up shot is 3 points. NOT good enough!

I recall Mixu dropping the diamond and changes his ways - Yogi hasnae! One (flawed) plan and no sense of how to change a game. We are predictable and too easy to beat!

Law of averages - based on 3 outcomes of win, draw or loss - means an average of 1.33 pts per 3 games for an average side .. Or 50pts for the season.

So 50pts is average and with better than average resources (East Mains) and players/budget (he's been funded to sign internationalists) ffs!

Yogi is failing - BIG time!

Get rid :bye:

it was poor under mixu but this is just awful.

never felt like this with hibs before.

there needs to be a change and sooner the better. giving yogi till xmas is a joke.

sesoim
01-05-2010, 03:11 PM

Levein is a much better manager and a much more intelligent guy. If Hibs stick with Hughes the crowds will drop badly next season. Petrie can't afford to take that risk or we will be back to the Williamson days.

weonlywon6-2

couldnt agree more

mcfly
dont want to hear anymore of his verbal rants about 6 other managers in the spl wanting his position in the league.

we are a sinking ship under this guy and season tickets/crowds will drop.

he is not good enough and the players dont respect him...that is obvious

johnbc70
01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
When does a bad run become the norm - 10 games, 15 games, 20 games?

Can we call it a "bad run" still, don't think so as I think this is it.

The first 45 minutes against Dundee Utd at the start of the season is probably only decent spell we have had.

PapillonVert
01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
But, if you accept Lawrie Reilly's view that the players simply aren't good enough to be at Hibs, then bringing in a new manager isn't going to change that.

The players will still not be good enough.

Silk purses and sow's ears and all that.

weonlywon6-2
01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
But, if you accept Lawrie Reilly's view that the players simply aren't good enough to be at Hibs, then bringing in a new manager isn't going to change that.

are the players at st johnstone,motherwell,hamilton hearts and dundee united better than of ours?

dont think so

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 03:17 PM
This is nothing new, the manager is simply clueless; please do the decent thing and ******off ya rambling imbicile!!:grr:

Baader
01-05-2010, 03:19 PM

But I can't accept that view. We have a decent team in what is a pretty poor league I think. Players like Riordan, Stokes, Murray, Wotherspoon, Miller and Bamba would get a game in any SPL side outwith the OF - the fact no-one seems to be performing at all is down to the manager. I can't help thinking that if we had a solid SPL manager, like Jeffries for example, we would be making the most of a better than average side and would not be on such a horrendous run.

johnbc70
01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Worst run in the league since 1977 according to BBC.

PapillonVert
01-05-2010, 03:30 PM
But I can't accept that view. We have a decent team in what is a pretty poor league I think. Players like Riordan, Stokes, Murray, Wotherspoon, Miller and Bamba would get a game in any SPL side outwith the OF - the fact no-one seems to be performing at all is down to the manager. I can't help thinking that if we had a solid SPL manager, like Jeffries for example, we would be making the most of a better than average side and would not be on such a horrendous run.

I am not saying that I necessarily agree with LR on this point, although I have not been able to see very many games this season and he has been to most, if not all, and so must be in a better position to comment.

On paper at least there is the backbone of what should be a decent team.

Perhaps what is missing is real leadership on the pitch, the "big" personalities who take the game by the scruff of the neck and don't let the other team back into things and who aren't scared to give their own team-mates a metaphorical boot up the erchie when they are shirking and hiding away in their comfort zones. I don't see any evidence of that type of personality in the Hibs team. Too many followers waiting for someone else to take responsibility.

I imagine that the Board will stick with Yogi but, if after six or seven games into the new season, we are beginning to be cut adrift at the bottom of the league, then he will be shown the door.

Cropley10
01-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Worst run in the league since 1977 according to BBC.

And what has Hughes got to say about it?

Honest to God Hogg clearly in agony McCann on the bench. Does nothing. Defence crumbles. We lose.

Hughes makes Mixu look like Mourinho.

Frazerbob
01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
If he is given next season he could well end up with the dubious record of both captaining and managing us to relegation.

eastmainsmsh
01-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Ok those who want to see yogi who do we replace him with ???

i cant think of anybody not that id want to see yogi go :grr:

laurels rest on the bampots at the back today murray , hanlon and smith were all at fault for goals absolute ***** by the way where is the shouts .....smith is ***** imo :bye:makalamby must be pishing himself laughing i feel sorry for him he has the making of a good keeper ... he is better than the three bought to replace him :agree:........ we flattered hearts yet again as they are ***** anaw

jumbo jim is making them tick and it makes me fcuckin :jamboak:

Tricla
01-05-2010, 03:48 PM
please do the decent thing and **** off you big slavering idiot.

This is nothing new, the manager is simply clueless; please do the decent thing and ******off ya rambling imbicile!!:grr:

Can't you put your opinion over without the personal abuse?

KWJ
01-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Aye, fair enough saying you want him gone but he's still a Hibs man and shouldn't be resorted to name calling. Same with Mixu.

Anyway, I'm still behind him. Don't think that was the sort of game where his tactics let him down at all, even if I was somewhat surprised by them. We were winning the game, defensive keeper **** up and we're drawing, not long after another and we're beaten.

Fault for the defeat lies on Graeme Smith for me. Few players get pass marks either. Rankin, Thicot and arguably Riordan & Hanlon.

I'm still very angry.

Frazerbob
01-05-2010, 04:00 PM

laurels rest on the bampots at the back today murray , hanlon and smith were all at fault for goals absolute ***** by the way where is the shouts .....smith is ***** imo :bye:makalamby must be pishing himself laughing i feel sorry for him he has the making of a good keeper ... he is better than the three bought to replace him :agree:........ we flattered hearts yet again as they are ***** anaw

The constant chopping and changing of goal keeper is part of the problem. You need to have a reconised number 1 who should be the first name on the team sheet every week. That way the defence and keeper can get to know each others games inside out. Hughes should have decided who was the better out of Stack and Smith and stuck with it.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Can't you put your opinion over without the personal abuse?

No...at this time I'm rather pissed off; deal with it!!

skipster7
01-05-2010, 04:21 PM
No...at this time I'm rather pissed off; deal with it!!we are all pissed of mate but you are coming across as a fanny:bitchy:

johnrebus
01-05-2010, 04:22 PM
It is usually silly to rant and rave with knee jerk reactions following a bad defeat but after the run of results over the last three months it is very hard to see how Yogi can take us anywhere but backwards.

Lose the next two games and if he doesn't walk, he has to be pushed.

:boo hoo:

hibeez1875
01-05-2010, 04:22 PM

Just because there is no obvious replacement is not a reason to stick with Yogi. I would rather have Rupert Bear or Peppa Pig right now

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:24 PM
we are all pissed of mate but you are coming across as a fanny:bitchy:

Why, cause I dare express MY ******ing opinion?:bitchy:

Hibby 2005
01-05-2010, 04:29 PM
I think Yogi has the ability to find a good player which may save his neck. What is plain to see is that he doesn't know what to do with them.

skipster7
01-05-2010, 04:30 PM

dont go too far mate, we've been pish for months and they would still need a minimum 4 points to go above us so where does that leave them ?
hibs were better than them today for the majority off the match and only defensive ****ups got them in the game.dont give the mumbling buffoon any undo credit, they're gash.

snooky
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Just because there is no obvious replacement is not a reason to stick with Yogi. I would rather have Rupert Bear or Peppa Pig right now

Aye, too many Boo Boos from the big man.
Time to call Ranger Smith? ;-)

skipster7
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
no, because the way you're posts are written .ie- i'll decide ! , deal with it ! when someone suggests leaving out personal abuse from your opinion.it doesn't add anything to your posts and just makes you come across as a bit of a tool IMO.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:40 PM
no, because the way you're posts are written .ie- i'll decide ! , deal with it ! when someone suggests leaving out personal abuse from your opinion.it doesn't add anything to your posts and just makes you come across as a bit of a tool IMO.

That's twice you've given me personal abuse; thankfully I'm not overly upset about it!:confused:

skipster7
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
That's twice you've given me personal abuse; thankfully I'm not overly upset about it!:confused:
you started it:cool2:i just dont think anybody needs to be name calling to the extent you were when talking about our own teams manager.
fwiw im raging and annoyed as well at losing today but dont feel the need to post personal insults about yogi.

James Connolly
01-05-2010, 04:58 PM
you started it:cool2:i just dont think anybody needs to be name calling to the extent you were when talking about our own teams manager.
fwiw im raging and annoyed as well at losing today but dont feel the need to post personal insults about yogi.

I'm sure there are more important things you can pick up on regarding our club, rather than my 'personal abuse' of Yogi?:wink:

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose!

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2010, 05:03 PM

and wont be able to change a game next season either, i honestly think yogi will be the first manager to try a 5-1-4 formation

skipster7
01-05-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm sure there are more important things you can pick up on regarding our club, rather than my 'personal abuse' of Yogi?:wink:

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose!
indeed.

Big Frank
01-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Not many big hitters putting their tuppence in. The Hibs.net pro yogi faction will be along shortly. (at the mo planning their defence).......

The arguement that we cannae keep changing our managers doesn't wash I'm afraid. If he's guff he's got to go.

Gutted, but this is NOT good enough for Hibernian FC.

Hibs90
01-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Maybe because he seems to be at the centre of everything that's wrong with the team off the park.

Name one thing?

Cabbage1875
01-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Not many big hitters putting their tuppence in. The Hibs.net pro yogi faction will be along shortly. (at the mo planning their defence).......

The arguement that we cannae keep changing our managers doesn't wash I'm afraid. If he's guff he's got to go.

Spot on, their silence is deafening.

Bostonhibby
01-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Im looking for 50 goals a season. Anything less is pathetic.

:agree: and self managing as well!

cabbage07
01-05-2010, 05:43 PM
keeping Yogi at ER isnt going to be cost effective as there are so many fans not going to get Season tickets for nextyear .
So to reply to the poster who says he can spot a player well that will be alot harder with less funds .
Doesnt matter how big a happy clapper you are no-one can defend the run we are on and the qauilty of play .
Like i said before petrie has to take some blame for this going for cheap option managers .

sambajustice
01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
My thoughts...

We cant keeping sacking managers every year...

However having 0 out of 18 points is horrendous. 2 wins in 18 or 19 is laughable!!

I actually stopped caring a wee while ago now, i didnt even realise Hibs were playing Hearts today until yesterday!!!

We're definite relegation material next year because we're a pile of spineless talentless s**t.

Fully expect Hibs, HEarts and Aberdeen to be bottom six next year!!

The question is what is the answer??

truehibernian
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM
My thoughts...

We cant keeping sacking managers every year...

However having 0 out of 18 points is horrendous. 2 wins in 18 or 19 is laughable!!

I actually stopped caring a wee while ago now, i didnt even realise Hibs were playing Hearts today until yesterday!!!

We're definite relegation material next year because we're a pile of spineless talentless s**t.

Fully expect Hibs, HEarts and Aberdeen to be bottom six next year!!

There is only one answer. Football is quite literally a results business and can never ever be described in 3 or 5 year plans. You simply don't get that luxury of time and money. One poor season means less money, less transfers in, and ultimately a poorer team. Yogi must and has to realise this, however I think the board will make the decision for him and make an announcement after the Well game. The form (or lack of) we have shown is unacceptable whether you are East Stirlingshire or AC Milan. The players are the one's who are letting the fans down by simply not playing well and in truth, being really rather rubbish when it comes to even the basics of tackling, passing and moving and keeping the pace going. Yogi comes out with things like "the team is scared of winning" and "we defended too deep" because he is now in a position where he is a dead man walking. What else can that man say that hasn't been said these last 10 weeks ? His formations have been not only poor, but wrong. He has played too many players out of position, played too many players when off form, and has been scared to make the really really hard decisions. Dropping or taking off Riordan for example. Likewise Stokes. Nish - should never be near the side at present. Hogg - never a captain let alone footballer in a million years due to no pace, no leadership skills, and no respect amongst his teammates (body language says everything in football - do you ever see him dragging players by the scruff and leading them like their careers depended on it ?). Keepers - we now have four keepers, each with good and bad points, but at least two will be in the stands each week and taking a wage. A good one at that. We have no natural right full back for a WHOLE season. Not even one that can progress from the youths. We play Riordan at left midfield, when it doesn't matter how you guild the lily, he doesn't track back that often, he cannot tackle (nor should he be expected to), because he is a STRIKER. And we play three midfielders who are all similar in stature and style. None chip in with goals from midfield, none are really dynamic box to box players, and none are hardened battlers. There is, therefore, no balance in the side, and no good management. I will place a wee virtual wager on Hughes being sacked after the Well game if it ends in defeat.

Tricla
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM

That is the problem.

In your opinion Yogi is a ******ed imbicile. That is why people are calling you a phanny.

Nice and mature for a 41 year old man, eh?

I'm guessing you had a similar constructive opinion of Mixu?

Now I wholly agree that things under Yogi just now are very poor as they were under Mixu and we cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel.

There is absolutely no need for a grow man to express his opinion using the personal abuse that you have.

This is a public forum and if Yogi, one of his colleagues or one of his family saw what you and I'm sure others have said I'm sure it would upset them. The same can be said of Mixu.

Therefore any personal abuse you get is fully merited and deserved.

IMHO a 'fan' of 30 years would act with a little more realism and decorum.

:bye:

johnrebus
01-05-2010, 07:23 PM
There is only one answer. Football is quite literally a results business and can never ever be described in 3 or 5 year plans. You simply don't get that luxury of time and money. One poor season means less money, less transfers in, and ultimately a poorer team. Yogi must and has to realise this, however I think the board will make the decision for him and make an announcement after the Well game. The form (or lack of) we have shown is unacceptable whether you are East Stirlingshire or AC Milan. The players are the one's who are letting the fans down by simply not playing well and in truth, being really rather rubbish when it comes to even the basics of tackling, passing and moving and keeping the pace going. Yogi comes out with things like "the team is scared of winning" and "we defended too deep" because he is now in a position where he is a dead man walking. What else can that man say that hasn't been said these last 10 weeks ? His formations have been not only poor, but wrong. He has played too many players out of position, played too many players when off form, and has been scared to make the really really hard decisions. Dropping or taking off Riordan for example. Likewise Stokes. Nish - should never be near the side at present. Hogg - never a captain let alone footballer in a million years due to no pace, no leadership skills, and no respect amongst his teammates (body language says everything in football - do you ever see him dragging players by the scruff and leading them like their careers depended on it ?). Keepers - we now have four keepers, each with good and bad points, but at least two will be in the stands each week and taking a wage. A good one at that. We have no natural right full back for a WHOLE season. Not even one that can progress from the youths. We play Riordan at left midfield, when it doesn't matter how you guild the lily, he doesn't track back that often, he cannot tackle (nor should he be expected to), because he is a STRIKER. And we play three midfielders who are all similar in stature and style. None chip in with goals from midfield, none are really dynamic box to box players, and none are hardened battlers. There is, therefore, no balance in the side, and no good management. I will place a wee virtual wager on Hughes being sacked after the Well game if it ends in defeat.

:top marks

Sums it up perfectly, apart from the bit about sacking after the 'Well game.

Reckon it will be after the Tannadice defeat.

NOLA
01-05-2010, 09:48 PM

very well put, summed it up perfectly.

An Leargaidh
01-05-2010, 10:23 PM

No :no way:

MrSmith
01-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Spot on, their silence is deafening.

Don't have the strength to argue anymore.......

An Leargaidh
01-05-2010, 10:27 PM

42. Did you never watch The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy? :wink: Also, why are there 11 inches between all men's nipples? :hmmm:

Monts
01-05-2010, 11:01 PM

Why is it being made into an 'us against them' scenario?? :confused:

Saorsa
01-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Yogi yir time is rapidly approaching to do the honourable thing and F-----F.Nah it's been and gone :agree: :bye:

BWhiteman1972
02-05-2010, 11:35 AM
When does a bad run become the norm - 10 games, 15 games, 20 games?

Can we call it a "bad run" still, don't think so as I think this is it.

The first 45 minutes against Dundee Utd at the start of the season is probably only decent spell we have had.

Exactly... 5,6 or 7 games is a bad run. If we don't win either of our last 2 games that's a bad run of 19 games - that's half a season!!!

Can we take the risk of having a "bad run" like that for the first 19 games next season? Memories of Duff Jimmy come flooding back. Had he been punted 2 months before he was I'm sure that season might have been saved - I don't wanna see us in that position again - EVER!

Big Frank
02-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Why is it being made into an 'us against them' scenario?? :confused:

What are you on about?

Who's us and who's them?