PDA

View Full Version : The boys tried hard today.

magnificent_seven
01-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Desperately unlucky today. The boys were magnificent and Liam Miller ran the show for the first 70 mins. Solid performances from Paul Hanlon and Ian Murray at the back. Thought they communicated well with Graeme Smith.

Things are now looking up for next season. Best performance since January today. You cant deny there was lack of effort today.

Stonewall penalty too.

Yogi must stay after that performance. Progress has most DEFINITELY been made. :thumbsup:

essexhibee
01-05-2010, 01:30 PM
LOL LOL LOL.

Who is the funny guy.

Go away and die you yam ****.

magnificent_seven
01-05-2010, 01:31 PM
LOL LOL LOL.

Who is the funny guy.

Go away and die you yam ****.

Aww why thanks. I do try my best.

Oh, and LOL? Does that mean 'Lots of Love'?

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
is this a wind up?

SaudiHibby
01-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Absolutely and without question the worst Hibs team I have ever seen in 42years. Clueless and lacking in basic skill. If I see Nish in a Hibs team again I will turn my tv off. :grr:

Yogi and his '' I'm a Leither and I love this club" bull**** can get fvkced :grr:

Shocking display against a very poor Hearts team.

MWHIBBIES
You must be taking the piss.

2nd half was utter *****.

essexhibee
is this a wind up?

Well done Sherlock.

magnificent_seven
01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
is this a wind up?

Just seeing what it would be like to be a happy clapper, and gauge a reaction. We were f***ing shocking today.

hibiedude
01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Desperately unlucky today. The boys were magnificent and Liam Miller ran the show for the first 70 mins. Solid performances from Paul Hanlon and Ian Murray at the back. Thought they communicated well with Graeme Smith.

Things are now looking up for next season. Best performance since January today. You cant deny there was lack of effort today.

Stonewall penalty too.

Yogi must stay after that performance. Progress has most DEFINITELY been made. :thumbsup:

This is clearly a wind up enjoy your day my firend but the Jambos are going nowhere

RIP
01-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Magnificent Seven is a guid Hibby.

Calm doon with the Yam nonsense!

Sarcasm may not be everybody's cup of tea but it made me laugh

Must be a Perth thing

skipster7
01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
hibs were the better team for 70 mins,first to every ball, looking comfortable and just needed a second to seal it.even with 5 to go i was gutted we were having to settle for a point. for me shocking defending cost us a MUCH DESERVED victory.no sarcasam included.

CiscoKid
01-05-2010, 02:43 PM

Stonewall penalty too.

The scary thing is, that's the sort of thing Yogi will be thinking and trying to tell us !

Phil D. Rolls
01-05-2010, 02:44 PM
hibs were the better team for 70 mins,first to every ball, looking comfortable and just needed a second to seal it.even with 5 to go i was gutted we were having to settle for a point. for me shocking defending cost us a MUCH DESERVED victory.no sarcasam included.

You can accept these sort of things occasionally, but it was so *****ing predictable. How many times have we been in front this season, only to end up getting nothing out of the game.

Yogi seems to be clueless about counterattacking, or even defending.

Alfred E Newman
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM

Stonewall penalty too.

At first glance I thought I was reading some of Blackpool Hibs nonsense.