PDA

View Full Version : i feel sorry for muray!

broonie27
01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
i've only just seen the last 30 mins of this half but i can only feel sorry for Ian Murray; the only player on that pitch that has any insular pride for his own personal performance. Every other player should hang their heads in shame (bar Wotherspoon, possibly). Do you realise who you are ****ing playing, only your greatest rivals - show some *****ing pride you kents!!!!! ?

Woody1985
01-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Well I've been watching the game and have come to one conclusion. What a load of ***** the OP is.

broonie27
01-05-2010, 12:49 PM
OP?

Woody1985
01-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Original post.

We've stood up well and not been bullied by them despite some meaty challenges. We're looking pretty good from what I've seen.

JE89
01-05-2010, 01:00 PM
i've only just seen the last 30 mins of this half but i can only feel sorry for Ian Murray; the only player on that pitch that has any insular pride for his own personal performance. Every other player should hang their heads in shame (bar Wotherspoon, possibly). Do you realise who you are ****ing playing, only your greatest rivals - show some *****ing pride you kents!!!!! ?

Give yourself peace

broonie27
01-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Original post.

We've stood up well and not been bullied by them despite some meaty challenges. We're looking pretty good from what I've seen.

We're at ER FFS! Should be way better..... c*nts just scored as i typed, rest my case!

Woody1985
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
We're at ER FFS! Should be way better..... c*nts just scored as i typed, rest my case!

You don't have a case. An error by the keeper coming out does not equal a team with no heart. We've fought better today compared to a lot of matches this season.

Away and get a clean bib.

broonie27
01-05-2010, 01:06 PM
You don't have a case. An error by the keeper coming out does not equal a team with no heart. We've fought better today compared to a lot of matches this season.

Away and get a clean bib.
if you're happy enough with what you've seen then shame on you!

hibeemikey21
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM

How has Hogg played in your opinion mate?

broonie27
01-05-2010, 01:18 PM
How has Hogg played in your opinion mate?
usual- throws himself into challenges, looks reasonably committed, ultimately keek!

broonie27
01-05-2010, 01:20 PM
want any more ?

DC_Hibs
01-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Murray couldnt be faulted for effort Brooneye but he was gash today.

Nish made him look better than he was though.

Templeton was ghosting past him first half and every clearance went out the park.
Least said about their first goal the better although Smith and Hanlon were culpable.

Not easy when theres a clown in the dugout though and the players have no confidence in him.

Usual lillian gish today, we're used to it now

hibeemikey21
01-05-2010, 01:28 PM
usual- throws himself into challenges, looks reasonably committed, ultimately keek!

Im not normally a fan of Hogg at all but there is no way you can say he was lacking fight or playing without pride today.

essexhibee
01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Murray was ***** today. How can you defend him? That ten year old templeton made him look like what he is.... *****.

CiscoKid
01-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Can't fault Murray for effort today but he looks finished, there are a lot better wingers in the SPL than Templeton.

truehibernian
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Can't fault Murray for effort today but he looks finished, there are a lot better wingers in the SPL than Templeton.

Sorry, but Grim Jeffries tactically outwitted (not hard) Yogi today. Hogg was an injury doubt before the game, and got injured during it. He then put Obua on Hogg and put Elliot, a stronger player than Glen, on Hanlon. He then did what all managers should do when the game is expansive and poised, he put wingers on......Suso on the right and Templeton of the left. Game is stretched, players like Hogg and Hanlon, who cannot read the game at all that well, are pulled apart. Simple whipped balls into the box means space to run into, keeper is undecided as his defenders are too far apart - Smith comes out for balls that his defenders should be clearing. We (Hibs) on the other hand, continually play up to Nish and Stokes, leave Riordan isolated, have no width down Lee Wallace's flank, and their centre halves are on easy street. Our midfield worked really hard and well up to they equalised, but the heads went down, your captain disappeared into himself again, Hanlon and Thicot panicked, Miller started to lose easy possession, and Nish...........well Nish is just never ever a footballer. If anything, Hughes has made this team spineless, rudderless, easy to bully and one dimensional. Mixu suffered more for less. So Hughes quite simply has to carry the can and go. It really is that harsh and simple.

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Murray was ***** today. How can you defend him? That ten year old templeton made him look like what he is.... *****.

Another beezer of post from you :top marks

truehibernian
01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Sorry, but Grim Jeffries tactically outwitted (not hard) Yogi today. Hogg was an injury doubt before the game, and got injured during it. He then put Obua on Hogg and put Elliot, a stronger player than Glen, on Hanlon. He then did what all managers should do when the game is expansive and poised, he put wingers on......Suso on the right and Templeton of the left. Game is stretched, players like Hogg and Hanlon, who cannot read the game at all that well, are pulled apart. Simple whipped balls into the box means space to run into, keeper is undecided as his defenders are too far apart - Smith comes out for balls that his defenders should be clearing. We (Hibs) on the other hand, continually play up to Nish and Stokes, leave Riordan isolated, have no width down Lee Wallace's flank, and their centre halves are on easy street. Our midfield worked really hard and well up to they equalised, but the heads went down, your captain disappeared into himself again, Hanlon and Thicot panicked, Miller started to lose easy possession, and Nish...........well Nish is just never ever a footballer. If anything, Hughes has made this team spineless, rudderless, easy to bully and one dimensional. Mixu suffered more for less. So Hughes quite simply has to carry the can and go. It really is that harsh and simple.

And before anyone gets twitchy and picks me up for the use of "your captain" and accuses me of yammery, Hogg is never, and will never be, the captain of my football team. He is an utterly hopeless player and captain. Sick and fed up of players who are not worthy of professional contracts playing for Hibs and especially leading them.

Allant1981
01-05-2010, 02:05 PM
didnt think hogg was that bad today, seen him play a lot worse

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
And before anyone gets twitchy and picks me up for the use of "your captain" and accuses me of yammery, Hogg is never, and will never be, the captain of my football team. He is an utterly hopeless player and captain. Sick and fed up of players who are not worthy of professional contracts playing for Hibs and especially leading them.

:top marks

He's so bad it's now a ****ing embarrasment..

RIP
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
I love Ian Murray

But he's finished at left back, time to try Boothie

Managers across the SPL have spotted his lack of pace and today he was targeted from the get go

Switch him to left DM with McBride beside him. At least Ian tackles, has plenty fight and can find a man with a pass

CiscoKid
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM

Good points, I think the key is that Jeffries like any half decent manager can see other teams deficiencies and tries to use tactics to exploit them and that's what happened to us in so many area's today. Sad thing is that Hearts were there for the taking today, they had a couple of makeshift full backs and I think Galbraith's pace would have given either of them problems. The only silver lining is that I can't see the Yams taking much from Dundee Utd & Celtic.

smithyhibee1875
01-05-2010, 02:44 PM
murray was by far our best player today ! how some people can say he was ***** is unbelievable :grr: , the guy shows commitment and never hides from a tackle !!! some other players in the team should follow his example :scarf:

how can you say wotherspoon had a good game? hes been pish since since about christmas time the lad needs a rest (:

truehibernian
01-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Good points, I think the key is that Jeffries like any half decent manager can see other teams deficiencies and tries to use tactics to exploit them and that's what happened to us in so many area's today. Sad thing is that Hearts were there for the taking today, they had a couple of makeshift full backs and I think Galbraith's pace would have given either of them problems. The only silver lining is that I can't see the Yams taking much from Dundee Utd & Celtic.

Dundee Utd are playing fringe players as they have that luxury. Celtic are not the greatest and their season is over. Motherwell seem to want to play for Brown and Knox and show heart, pace, fight and form. Hearts will I think overtake us......we will not win any other game this season. The team has zero confidence, no leaders, and a manager who does not know what to do to change it. If he stays, would rather he play Byrne, Benji, Galbraith and maybe a couple of youngsters. Jeez, do you really think even if we made fourth we would have a hope in hell's chance in Europe. Even teams in the Faroes would be ******ing confident of a result. Our season came apart at Ibrox when he needlessly tinkered with a team on a winning/unbeaten run, to include Gow. Thereafter Perth started the demise, which in all honesty and if we ARE all honest, was coming, with poor poor shows against Irvine Meadow and the likes. Hughes has been even more stubborn than Mixu, and it will cost him his job IMO. Petrie will not stand for it. Hearts are poor, but better than Hibs at present. It's a very harsh reality, but very very true folks. They have solidity, fitness, battling qualities and they are bringing on youth players. We have only introduced Wotherspoon this season, with Byrne, Galbraith, Booth, Smith, Currie and Welsh not getting a look-in, when their more senior players around them are genuinely off form. How can you take a player like Galbraith, who scores a last minute winner v Celtic at Parkhead, and waste that enjoyment, youthful energy, and no doubt bursting energy, and place him on the bench, unused really, in the next game v St Mirren ? Byrne as well.....come on v Aberdeen and assists Nish in scoring........then disappears into the woodwork of the bench. McCann.....if he is listed on the bench, he must be fit. Play a natural right back, in the right back position. Thicot.......comes on v Rangers and strolls it at centre half. Hogg, poor at best, and carrying an injury...............plays !!!! And Thicot is switched back to an unnatural RB slot. See where I am very boringly coming from. Hughes quite simply, is like our team. All over the shot :agree:

skipster7
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
murray did seem to be targeted today but still thought he did well.thicot and rankin were outstanding until they scored but hard to comment on the shambolic goals from the famous 5.

IberianHibernian
01-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Fact that many here consider Murray our best or one of our best players confirms that our squad is not nearly as strong as people think .

Allant1981
01-05-2010, 03:09 PM
i like murray but its clear he is not a full back but if you take murray away from that position who are you left with? Stevenson who IMO isnt good enough or the young lad from the under 19's last season(booth?) and i cant see hughes risking playing him just now

MacBean
01-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Ian Murray had his worst game of the season so far, got turned inside out time and time again by the young lad on the wing.
Rankin had a good game today. Miller was abysmal Stokes was shocking. Hanlon was great as was Thicot.

seanraff07
01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Don't know why people are faulting Murray, i thought he was pretty decent today. Although i do think that he should be going to DM, he does lack a bit of pace now and teams can take advantage on that, he will get stuck in unlike most in our team so would be a great player to have there, and he played there under Mowbray and coped fine.

KWJ
01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Murray was probably our poorest performer today, outfield player anyway.

He tried but he was ripped to pish.

Would rather see him in midfield or centre back I reckon. Stevenson would have done better there today.

BroxburnHibee
01-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Murray was probably our poorest performer today, outfield player anyway.

He tried but he was ripped to pish.

Would rather see him in midfield or centre back I reckon. Stevenson would have done better there today.

:hilarious

That was funny :aok:

DH1875
01-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Murray has been one of our best players since he returned to the club but I got to say he got ripped a new one today. Hope it is not a sign of things to come as the rest of our defence rymes with nish.